SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nells sound like you guys had a great weekend. Are you any closer to setting a date?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big boi is soo funny.. i like him.. didn't know he had a radio program either..

Ok I thought it was Big Boi not Big Boy LOL Big Boi is from the group Outcast so I hope that is not who I had you thinking had a radio show LOL

Radio Big Boy

Remember when he weighed approx 500 lbs?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finding good parking in SF on the 4th of July is PRICELESS!

I am so happy to hear about the adventures of L's in Love ;)

I can picture that drive up the coast to the Golden Gate :wub:

Wish I could see the childlike wonder on his face :D Yes, take pictures next time!! :yes:

And believe me, I will not abandon ya'll when my honey gets here :no:

Funny story from this AM :whistle:

He got this phone about a month ago and the phone is a piece of JUNK :angry: it cuts out, static, I can't hear, he can't hear... it's a Hot Mess as Philly would say :wacko:

Well, this morning I was having a hard time hearing and he was shouting and he says "people just going to have to get used to me shouting" :lol: which is funny in itself cause he is so shy and soft spoken...

The next thing he says kind of echo's and he tells me he has a bucket over his head so I can hear him with out shouting :blink:

:rofl:

Sorry, I love the man more than anything in this world but I can't stop lafff picturing him sitting there with a bucket over his head one hand in it holding the phone :lol:

:luv:

Timeline

hey ..im back.. ELLS thank u for sharing ur experience w/ us.. u GO GIRL sounds lovely..

JG is right.. have someone to VENT to.. i didn't for so long or i felt that ppl would think differently of my mate.. i don't mean about every lil thing. but the things that really bother u have to be mulled over w/ SOMEBODY i think..

its been 2 years for me so its wierd, seems like the rough times are far and in between, but that first sunday w/ the whole church issue, i will tell u I CRIED and thankfully i had my mom to talk to and she kept a level head on my shoulders.. w/ my first husband I NEVER told her things that bothered me.. i don't know why i am so open w/ this relationship.. but im glad.. i felt sooo much better after talking to her

Timeline

Wish I could see the childlike wonder on his face :D Yes, take pictures next time!! :yes:

He got this phone about a month ago and the phone is a piece of JUNK :angry: it cuts out, static, I can't hear, he can't hear... it's a Hot Mess as Philly would say :wacko:

Well, this morning I was having a hard time hearing and he was shouting and he says "people just going to have to get used to me shouting" :lol: which is funny in itself cause he is so shy and soft spoken...

The next thing he says kind of echo's and he tells me he has a bucket over his head so I can hear him with out shouting :blink:

Sorry, I love the man more than anything in this world but I can't stop lafff picturing him sitting there with a bucket over his head one hand in it holding the phone :lol:

that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i like to give details too, i like to get them also and am soo mad when ppl only give half a story.. just don't give it at all LOL

Nells sound like you guys had a great weekend. Are you any closer to setting a date?

has nells found another jamaican???? :whistle: LOL.. just kidding.. i know u mean ells..

how goes it married lady???

Timeline

I meant to say Ells not Nells.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Ok...just cussed out another friend. This one is my co-worker who has a boyfriend in JA. She is leaving today for Africa for over a month and assumed I was going to take her boyfriend a package. Told her last night that I couldn't because of the new weight requirements (not taking AirJ this time) and I have to take things for Damien's family plus I am donating items to an orphanage. She said okay. I just got back from a meeting and what's sitting in my chair...a huge bag full of men clothes and shoes :o Just called and told her to better take this sh!t.....what is wrong with people???

Vent is over.

OMG....Looks like he is going to have to wait until she gets back from Africa.

Ok...just cussed out another friend. This one is my co-worker who has a boyfriend in JA. She is leaving today for Africa for over a month and assumed I was going to take her boyfriend a package. Told her last night that I couldn't because of the new weight requirements (not taking AirJ this time) and I have to take things for Damien's family plus I am donating items to an orphanage. She said okay. I just got back from a meeting and what's sitting in my chair...a huge bag full of men clothes and shoes :o Just called and told her to better take this sh!t.....what is wrong with people???

Vent is over.

LMAO Shem I can relate - I had a friend that asked me if I could take something to her family - I told her I had no room for anything major, and the weight issues - Something small or pics, no problem - Came into work and had a damn deep fryer sitting in my office!

:rofl: She did not want to hear NO for an answer. I told her 1000 times the orphanage was my main concern...she even

donated some toys. So why would I take things for her??????

I took stuff for her a few years ago and it took half of my suitcase...never again. He wears size 13 shoe :blink:

Is she planning on filing for her boyfriend?

Timeline

I'm pretty sure (pending any changes we may be forced to make) that the date is going to be 8/8. My Mom is putting my name down on a list today at Lake Shasta for this FREE outdoor location with trees & picnic area. Now we just have to find someone to officiate & continue the planning. It's going to be very casual & as low-key as possible. I need to find a friend w/a gas BBQ we can borrow since they don't allow charcoal grills out there & start asking friends for help in pulling the 'reception' part together. We're going this weekend to check out the spot & make sure we really like it but since my Mom does, I'm pretty sure I will too. Okay, that was WAY more than you asked for...LOL! I AM back! :lol:

Don't you know it about parking in SF....and especially on a holiday weekend! Lehi is my good luck parking charm I swear! We easily found parking at the zoo too yesterday!

:rofl::rofl: @ your mister w/the bucket over his head! :lol::bonk::lol:

Hello Ladies.

Quana - You weekend sounded so exciting. I'm glad Roger is having a good time.

Ells - ((((Ells))) Your description of your weekend was exciting. I'm so glad Lehi had a good time. I know he look on his face was priceless.

Philly - I've been meaning to tell you...that your son remember in of my little brother. He even looks like him when he was his age. (I saw pic on facebook :) ) He would just go off on my parents like he was crazy. It was him acting up since I had left for college. We were really close and he didn't know how to handle me being away.

Jomo - Please PM me some lotto numbers. Thanks.

JAPrincess- I love ur smileys....lol...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
:ot: OK my parents 31 st wedding anniversary is the 15 th and i have no idea what to get them any ideas

What about tickets to a show or something that they wouldn't ordinarily do for themselves

yeah but nothing is happeneing here that my parents would want to go to ...

I think i may do a scrapbook for them ... showing from their wedding day and the years in between..

...or you could also make them a calender of all their favorite memories, kids, grandkids, etc. Any copy/print shop can put this together for you. The calender can begin in July 2009, never too late.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Vent is over.

Just thank her for her generous donation to the orphanage, but since you don't have any more room in your luggage you decided to give her donation of men's shoes and clothing to a men's shelter here... :rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Well after all the drama this weekend why does my Mom call me and say she is bringing my son back home. I say oh hell to the naw you are not! Well don't you know she has plans and he can't stay there. I ask why and basically I got this over the phone :blink: :blink: :blink: and she said I will be there shortly. Ummmmmmmmm take him to his Dad's she contests " you know I can't do that' Well take him to my Dad's he is not setting foot in my house!

Well I call my Dad and he is having company over tonight and needs time alone ( translation a sexy party). He says he will call me back but he calls my Mom then he whines to her, when he could have called me back and said I can pick him up tomorrow when the sexy party is over! Noooooo so now him and my Mom are both saying send him home!!!!!! Wha deh raas foolnish is going on, so no one wants him over there so he comes home after all the drama! Needless to say I am hotter than fish grease about this whole situation. Hubby called me to let me know he is there talking about he wants to apologize smiley-signs017.gifyeah yeah yeah I am sure you do cause reality set in that you are about to be homeless!

Do you have a Boys and Girls Town in your area? Try this number (1708 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148-1518, (215) 465-7070) and tell them you have a child that needs respite care otherwise you will go postal on his behind. :angry:

event.png

Timeline

Vent is over.

Just thank her for her generous donation to the orphanage, but since you don't have any more room in your luggage you decided to give her donation of men's shoes and clothing to a men's shelter here... :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one!! :thumbs:

Timeline
hey ..im back.. ELLS thank u for sharing ur experience w/ us.. u GO GIRL sounds lovely..

JG is right.. have someone to VENT to.. i didn't for so long or i felt that ppl would think differently of my mate.. i don't mean about every lil thing. but the things that really bother u have to be mulled over w/ SOMEBODY i think..

its been 2 years for me so its wierd, seems like the rough times are far and in between, but that first sunday w/ the whole church issue, i will tell u I CRIED and thankfully i had my mom to talk to and she kept a level head on my shoulders.. w/ my first husband I NEVER told her things that bothered me.. i don't know why i am so open w/ this relationship.. but im glad.. i felt sooo much better after talking to her

It is essential to have someone to vent to & I do have my Mom & even a friend or two here that I can share things with. My Mom has given me lots of good advice throughout this relationship & has my back every step of the way so she's usually my source. We are eachother's rocks when we need solid ground!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.