DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
***update***

Mama had her surgery..a complete masectomy..*sigh*...she was out of the hospital in 1 day..she said they told so far they don't see any complications and she can stay or go home..so she left..bwoy..she sey she had no help the bathroom and stuff..i tell yuh...the things we take for granted in this country...My dyam leg was numb for a little after anesthesia from birth..mi can only imagine being out cold..*sigh again*

Kimmy, Your Grammy is in my prayers I went through this a few years back so I know the stress you must be feeling. Is there anyone at home to assist her with day to day activities while she is recuperating?

Thanks Philly ..ye shs does..it was at the hospital she had no help

we have had this phone problem before. not just from BM but from friends/family from JA and US alike. Once we go to bed, the cell phones are on silent and the house phone ringer is off. If there is an emergency in JA in the middle of the night....not much you can do at those hours anyway. Some people have no manners and you can't control what other people do.....so call if want in the middle of the night.....nobody nah guh answa

i am the same way with my cell phone - the ringer goes off when I am going to sleep - Which I started after I had several conversations with people that I had NO recollection of, lol -

DJ's friends call ALL hours - I always silence his phone when we are going to bed - cause nothing pisses me off more than some idiot who is calling at 4 am for no reason -

see..I never turn my cell off...my house phone is not cordless and trust mi nah git up...

Thanks JG..In God's name this is the best

I never liked anybody here...mi used to be quiet and den ppl start pick pon mi..so they turned me into a monster..blame dem..LMFAO!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey :angry:

I hate when you post twice an dem jip you and make it all one post nahtalktoyuh.gif

Me too - especially when you are trying to increase your post count.

As to how I found VJ - I joined here towards the end of my journey with my ex - found it after struggling through on my own, about a week before we got approved, lol - I lurked here now and again, because I have always been interested in immigration and was doing some pro bono work - Then someone's drama brought me back outta the closet -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Bunnzarelli, thank you. I am ready for this part of our life to be over, so we can start on the fun part of our life. I miss having him here, we just had our family reunion this weekend, and the big question was were was he and when will he be here. Then the other part is you'll have been married for a while now why isn't he here. I knew I shouldn't have gone, but since my mother is deceased, that part of the family don't get to see us much. I felt obligated to go.

Well, it over now, so I will be ther in JA on Sunday, for Sunday dinner can't wait.

the incessant questions can be so annoying

I know what you mean. Imagine 5 years your boyfriend/fiance living in Jamaica and people asking you when is he coming...Bwoy...ole Bwoy. So now one my friends have a boyfriend that lives here...but supposely he's shy and hasn't come to any of our meet -up (winefest and my bbq). So I could be just like how my friend was and bother her with asking when IS he going to come around your friends. But it's so not me...and I totally understand how it feels to be asked over and over.

i let very few people know the seriousness of my relationship to avoid the whole thing..

It was the frequent trips down that got everyone up in a roar.

Timeline
smiley-chores047.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

upherebl.gif

Timeline
lol @ JA Princess

gwan laugh again, cause is just now mi realize it tek 750 posts to reach platinum not 700 nahtalktoyuh.gif

:lol:

I am SPECIAL! :blush:

:rofl::rofl:

smiley-chores047.gif

:rofl: cho

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Good morning, All.

So far this trip has been quite relaxing. We decided to save Kool Runnings for my next trip, when my aunt will be with us. But we did check out the movie theater in Montego Bay yesterday. I'm very pleased that one of the four movies they're showing is "The Hangover." I've heard that it's hilarious and wanted to see it with Steven.

A few of you told me to take lots of pictures this trip, and I felt bad reading that cause I don't think I'll take many at all. After all, who wants to see the inside of a hotel room? :lol:

I had a conversation topic:

What were your first impressions when you started chatting in the Yardies thread?

Mine: There was some drama going on when I first checked out the thread... I can't remember what, though. It seemed people took sides so I thought that everyone was cliquish. There were a few people who struck me as quick to get mean if you get on their bad side, and a few that struck me as very nice.

I came on here to tell 2 people off who pissed me off on another web site and were talking shyt on here about me. I thought the rest of the people on here were nice and helpful and it quickly became home.

Really... :wow:

What other site was that? :devil:

Timeline

pregnant-woman-123.gif

hi stonelove

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
***update***

Mama had her surgery..a complete masectomy..*sigh*...she was out of the hospital in 1 day..she said they told so far they don't see any complications and she can stay or go home..so she left..bwoy..she sey she had no help the bathroom and stuff..i tell yuh...the things we take for granted in this country...My dyam leg was numb for a little after anesthesia from birth..mi can only imagine being out cold..*sigh again*

Kimmy, Your Grammy is in my prayers I went through this a few years back so I know the stress you must be feeling. Is there anyone at home to assist her with day to day activities while she is recuperating?

Thanks Philly ..ye shs does..it was at the hospital she had no help

we have had this phone problem before. not just from BM but from friends/family from JA and US alike. Once we go to bed, the cell phones are on silent and the house phone ringer is off. If there is an emergency in JA in the middle of the night....not much you can do at those hours anyway. Some people have no manners and you can't control what other people do.....so call if want in the middle of the night.....nobody nah guh answa

i am the same way with my cell phone - the ringer goes off when I am going to sleep - Which I started after I had several conversations with people that I had NO recollection of, lol -

DJ's friends call ALL hours - I always silence his phone when we are going to bed - cause nothing pisses me off more than some idiot who is calling at 4 am for no reason -

see..I never turn my cell off...my house phone is not cordless and trust mi nah git up...

Thanks JG..In God's name this is the best

I never liked anybody here...mi used to be quiet and den ppl start pick pon mi..so they turned me into a monster..blame dem..LMFAO!!

LYAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley-chores047.gif

wha dis fa?

lol @ JA Princess

gwan laugh again, cause is just now mi realize it tek 750 posts to reach platinum not 700 nahtalktoyuh.gif

:lol:

I am SPECIAL! :blush:

so special so special so special

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.