SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING VJ . HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning.

I got this as the daily scripture and wanted to share:

VERSE:"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eyeand pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you sayto your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when allthe time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, firsttake the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearlyto remove the speck from your brother's eye."-- Matthew 7:3-5

THOUGHT:Finding fault in someone else is so easy for most of us. Findingfault in ourselves is much trickier. Jesus reminds us that we mustdeal with the shortcomings and sins in our own lives before westart telling others how to live. Seems pretty simple, doesn't it?But we all know it isn't.

PRAYER:Father, please forgive me when I am severe, harsh, andjudgmental toward others. I know there are problems in my own lifethat need the work of your Holy Spirit. I confess that there areroutine sins that I find myself excusing more and more. Please,dear LORD, forgive my sin and empower me to move beyond it. InJesus' name I pray. Amen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thank u for that thought KK

that's a great way to start the day

morning yardies

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning.

VERSE:"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eyeand pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you sayto your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when allthe time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, firsttake the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearlyto remove the speck from your brother's eye."-- Matthew 7:3-5

THOUGHT:Finding fault in someone else is so easy for most of us. Findingfault in ourselves is much trickier. Jesus reminds us that we mustdeal with the shortcomings and sins in our own lives before westart telling others how to live. Seems pretty simple, doesn't it?But we all know it isn't.

PRAYER:Father, please forgive me when I am severe, harsh, andjudgmental toward others. I know there are problems in my own lifethat need the work of your Holy Spirit. I confess that there areroutine sins that I find myself excusing more and more. Please,dear LORD, forgive my sin and empower me to move beyond it. InJesus' name I pray. Amen.

i need this and many more prayers....my sons father is an A hole and I'm feeling homicidal right now....

Good Morning.

Morning Ladies,

Thanks KK I needed this :star: I am saying that last prayer now!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

i need this and many more prayers....my sons father is an A hole and I'm feeling homicidal right now....

Whagwaan Finesse? don't let him stress yuh it ain't worth it!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

same ole shyt. he is a person who never keeps his word.....nothing but promise to my son and he never follows thru. i wish he would just go away..

***update***

Mama had her surgery..a complete masectomy..*sigh*...she was out of the hospital in 1 day..she said they told so far they don't see any complications and she can stay or go home..so she left..bwoy..she sey she had no help the bathroom and stuff..i tell yuh...the things we take for granted in this country...My dyam leg was numb for a little after anesthesia from birth..mi can only imagine being out cold..*sigh again*

Kimmy, Your Grammy is in my prayers I went through this a few years back so I know the stress you must be feeling. Is there anyone at home to assist her with day to day activities while she is recuperating?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
remeber jawi, it wasn't ordered custody.. when i left him, i took the kids and he never returned them from one of their visits.. becuz we weren't divorced, i couldn't do anything about it.. perhaps kidnap them again from him.. then him do it to me again.. so i grinned and beared it, paying money just to "quiet the beast" and hope i could come to some agreement while we were waiting on the divorce to come thru..

i know EXACTLY what A is going thru and its DISGUSTING.. we try to consider our kids but when the person who has them is just USING them.. u are helpless but to do what they say... at least i could get sole custody.. i really hope A can get some closure to all of this..

i agree....it is so effing disgusting...i hate people like that

Jawi, you do know one. When i took my son's father to court for c/s because I made more money I ended up paying and I had the child in my custody. :huh: That's when I learned that c/s is a formula and not an automatic absent parent pay.

oh hell no.. how can u pay if he is in ur custody??? I could see them making no order at all maybe..

It's taken out of my bi-weekly pay and I get checks from them every month. No seriously I do... dyamnest thing ever! :bonk:

That must be interesting when it's time to file taxes every year! :blink::blink::wacko::huh:

Child support not inclued in taxes. Alimony, yes. CS, No.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

same ole shyt. he is a person who never keeps his word.....nothing but promise to my son and he never follows thru. i wish he would just go away..

I totally understand! They are who they are so don't let it stress you!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.