SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so anxious for tomorrow that I've been waking up every few minutes since about 5am... and I didn't go to sleep until 1.

Usually I only feel this way the day I'm flying to Ja.. but then again I usually fly there on Saturday instead of Sunday. I almost with I had paid the extra $200 to go a day earlier.

1 hr & 10 minutes until I can check in online & pick my seat. Hurry up, Time!!!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Sus, the laundry will wash itself. Enjoy the sun!!

I just checked in the moment I could. What I like about flying Continental is that when you check in, you can change your seat. I always get my exit row window seat... more room & a nice view.

A couple of trips ago, I made a special visit to Margaritaville in Negril JUST to check in 24 hrs before my return flight so I could get my window seat. When I got on the plane, this man was in my seat. His wife was in the middle & she tried to act like they didn't know he had an aisle instead of MY window seat. :angry: She asked if her husband could please stay there since that particular window seat had no seat in front of it, and he was like 6'4 and needed that leg room. She said they tried to get first class for the extra room, but it was booked. So I let them keep it. But if something like that ever happens again, I'm ready! I'll point out that I went to a special effort to get that seat and encourage them to do the same next time if they want it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i think u're more nervous this time because of your approval and your pending interview

lol @ nat going to the us embassy when she comes here

sus wash enough for the week and then go enjoy the sun girly

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat, the laundry washed itself last weekend, lol - if I leave it another weekend, I will be going commando to work!

:lol:

Safe travels Nat! Sure wish I was going, even if only for a few days. :wub:

My honey went to Kingston on Thursday to get his police certificate. He is on his way back to country now.

He was so scared in Town :blush:

God I love that man... :luv:

I'm praying he gets home safely! (F)

I can't believe how many times he has to go to Kingston for this process. :hehe:

Anyone know how much the No-Impediment form should cost? :unsure:

i think u're more nervous this time because of your approval and your pending interview

lol @ nat going to the us embassy when she comes here

sus wash enough for the week and then go enjoy the sun girly

Bunz! :star:

Starting to see approvals from May! :yes:

(F)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyway, I've been gone all week :blush:

Gone to go read Ell's posts and catch up :dance:

:rofl:

(((Ells)))

Hi Mrs. Palmer!

My sister is here, we are going to re-arrange furniture... woo hoo! :wacko::D

Probably go swimming later. :)

Timeline

Princess they have been moving very quickly with the K1's

i think your approval is around the corner

upherebl.gif

Timeline

No impediment = $5000

http://www.rgd.gov.jm/?q=prices

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

is a no impediment a declaration that u're not married?

why the hell does it cost so much?

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Princess..wah yuh man so fraid a Town? LOL...him lucky him neva affi go dung town inna di bud terminal and round curry nation market...wey embassy deh a saps...me is a Townie dats why mi a wonder :) u woulda tink since mi dey yah so long mi wont tek bus no more..nope me an kashi used to trek go a country inna di likkle exec bus dem LOL quite comfy..but wid kids mi no sure bout dat yah now..but we'll see

is a no impediment a declaration that u're not married?

why the hell does it cost so much?

LOL..i guess dem affi search a likkle harder..LOL..mi no know

Morning all! I am trying to be good today and clean and do laundry - but the sun is calling my name, lol!

LOL..i need to do laundry too...these next 2wkends are gonna fly by...gwaan go greet di sun

Jengy..mi sorry baby luv..mi neva realize yuh question..mek mi try find it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

yea where the embassy is is NIIICE compared to other places

upherebl.gif

Timeline
jengy mi si yuh wah gwaan

mi deh yah!!!

I just feel like i'm running all the time, putting out fires. mr jengs and the van had me going over the moon.

now u hail me up...help me out with some advice nuh...

oops.... :blush: ....for some reason i saw jengay so thought Kimmy was talking to me and answered...sorry

i saw that stone.. i couldn't bear to bust ur bubble dat kimmy nuh care ow u are :rofl: KIDDING!!

Q..mi tink me an u a fren...Jgay knowm i care..galang

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I need some advice cause i'm not trying to cuss anyone out again. the last baby mother....is now having the child call late at night and it is pissing me off. If I try and say something mr jengs says that is his child. she has the child call in the morning and in the afternoon weekdays and now weekends at night. Of course now I get on the phone and have the child talk to me but it gets on my nerves.

mr jengs used to have her look after his house cause he could never rely on his brother. but now the house...oops I forgot to tell u guys this...mr jengs house was on capture land in Parrytown and now the government is taking it back...

I have to go...mr jengs bought a mini-van all by himself...I am very proud of him......so i have to do the insurance thing over the computer...

any advice on the above subject which doesn't involve me getting loud will be appreciated.

ok..

trace di gyal..LOL..just kidding..how old is the child jengy?

Mr. jengy needs to address di seriously...like serious conversation...if it's 1am dat means right now its 12am a ja..wah di rass yuh pickney a do up so late anyway? him fi ask her dat...obviously she no respect yuh household..and she feel cause she did deh wid him..she still have some kinda privilege..nope sorry...there is no playing at 1am..ppl trying to sleep..dis slackness..

one night wah yh fi do is tell the likkle girl to put mommy on the phoine and respectfully tell her to please stop the phones wakes everyone is the house .LOL

and den if all a dat no wuk..fi real dis time..trace di gyal..

yea where the embassy is is NIIICE compared to other places

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.