SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So not happy about this:

Spirit Airlines To Buy Air Jamaica -Report

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--The owners of discount-carrier Spirit Airlines Inc. will purchase Air Jamaica, renaming the money-losing government-owned carrier Spirit of Jamaica, according to the Jamaica Gleaner.

Indigo Partners and Oaktree Capital have reportedly bought the airline for an undisclosed sum, according to unnamed sources, the newspaper said.

Sources close to the negotiations would only confirm that Trinidadian-owned Caribbean Airlines did not win the bid for Air Jamaica. The Jamaican government wants to privatize the airline.

-By Christopher Hinton, 415-439-6400; AskNewswires@dowjones.com

Wow. Interesting.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

shemmy and sus.. ya'll friends are out of orda.. LOL.. they acting like the kids that put stuff in ur basket at the the grocery store without u knowing and u already told them NO!!

at least the kids are sneaky.. they just put it on ya'll desk LOL

Edited by dancehallquana

Sorry to hear that Shemmy, but I am thrilled about the clothes they are hot Sis!

Thanks again for your help. I thought about you the entire time...glad I made you proud :luv:

LOL I am so glad you enjoyed your shopping extravaganza!

smiley-bounce017.gif

I just called Dereon about the romper they said they are getting more in this week , wooo hooooo LOL

its sooo funny.. the kids have been back since Wednesday and it is def DIFFERENT.. (like i had been warning him lol)

after i had finally sat down thursday i told him i missed him and he said i miss u too baby.. just in one day we saw the DRASTIC change in time together, i get tired alot quicker, i guess cuz i am not lounging around, i am always up and doing something or thinking about what i have to do next... and that is just w/ ONE child cuz the other had spent the night at a friends LOL

my kids are quiet more or less so i didn't expect much conversation between them and roger, the youngest didn't talk to him much and when he talked to her she would act all shy or just shake her head, she would go in her room and close the door at times. it was just wierd having to deal w/ roger by herself. the girls are usually always together.. she wouldn't eat the caribbean food as we expected, taylor liked EVERYTHING tho and they both LOVE his chicken, brown stew and curry is their fav..

we played chutes and ladders w/ the kids and then went bowling friday w/ my sister and her hubby.. roger was FANTASTIC!!! he got like 4 strikes and when he didn't get a strike he still ended up knocking all the pins down after the first try.. he fell in love w/ bowling that night LOL

sat was the cookout at my moms.. we played the outdoor games and then family feud (party favorite) we came home and roger, the kids and i went outside our apt to watch fireworks.. they were doing them at the park RIGHT across the st from us so we just took a blanket and enjoyed...

roger had cooked after the kids and i went to church (still praying 4 him to come lol) and after i lounge around w/ the kids.. roger and i went back to the lake and hung out.. he took a video of me turning flips.. can u say HOT MESS!!! lol

as the weekend went on.. i prompted the kids to ask roger stuff instead of me.. like my oldest asked what kind of chicken were we eating, i told her ask roger, he made it.. she was like.. thats ok LOL..they are just shy not rude so its ok.. he is always trying to joke w/ them to make them feel more comfy and i think he is wearing on them ..sunday was real nice..

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! So Roger is a natural bowler huh , that is so cute!

So not happy about this:

Spirit Airlines To Buy Air Jamaica -Report

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--The owners of discount-carrier Spirit Airlines Inc. will purchase Air Jamaica, renaming the money-losing government-owned carrier Spirit of Jamaica, according to the Jamaica Gleaner.

Indigo Partners and Oaktree Capital have reportedly bought the airline for an undisclosed sum, according to unnamed sources, the newspaper said.

Sources close to the negotiations would only confirm that Trinidadian-owned Caribbean Airlines did not win the bid for Air Jamaica. The Jamaican government wants to privatize the airline.

-By Christopher Hinton, 415-439-6400; AskNewswires@dowjones.com

Oh Lawd!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just got back from a meeting and what's sitting in my chair...a huge bag full of men clothes and shoes :o Just called and told her to better take this sh!t.....what is wrong with people???

That's hilarious. Good thing you are not easy to walk-over.

Has anyone stayed at Merrill's before?

I haven't but read reviews on TripAdvisor.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
shemmy and sus.. ya'll friends are out of orda.. LOL.. they acting like the kids that put stuff in ur basket at the the grocery store without u knowing and u already told them NO!!

:lol: Her flight leaves in a few hours so she asked - what am I suppose to do with it??? Take it to Africa far as I'm concerned :angry: Not my problem.

Gotta work on being a byatch. I'm sure my co workers can give me some pointers :whistle:

u know this is one of my fav movies dada.. i think i learned that i should honor the vows i made not just the man i married.. when things started going wrong.. and didn't seem to get better.. maybe i should have tried to initiate some change even tho i didn't feel i was getting anything in return, i did make a vow to love him..

the pastor sunday said.. too many ppl are looking to be in love instead of just loving the one they married.. i don't know how i feel about that comment, i know i am guilty.. i didn't think it should be a CHORE to stay w/ ur spouse, but sometimes maybe it is but its what u promised to do?????

maybe if we would have talked about our feelings more.. sought out counseling..instead i was fed up w/ him and threw my vow out the door.. i might have still decided to divorce even after all the attempts to restore.. but u never know.. believe me no second thoughts here, just throwing thoughts out there LOL.

I am going to add this movie into my queue @ Blockbuster right now!

yeah dada.. i am proud of him..

he really likes them and is laughing at them all the time.. steph is a performer and she have been doing all the MJ video routines all weekend.. he have seen the dramatic side too.. one time steph was just CRYING in her room and i ignored her.. she is DRAMA ya'll.. she does alot of stuff for attenton.. she hates when all eyes are not on her.. so i know when something is really wrong w/ her by now.. so anyway.. roger and i were looking at tv and he looked at me.. "steph is crying" i said. "i know."LOL .. after we go back and forth about it, he pushes me up to go check on her LOL...

she couldn't find her bubble gum....

LOL @ the MJ routines and crying over the Bubble gum.......

But still, society today treats marriage as disposable :no:

I agree and it's an dang shame!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

so do ya'll think, once a cheater, always a cheater??

personally, i don't.. i think u grow up or u have a higher standard for ur relationships or just plain tired of yo MESS lol..

either way .. i do think ppl can become one woman or one man ppl after cheating..

Timeline

:lol: Her flight leaves in a few hours so she asked - what am I suppose to do with it??? Take it to Africa far as I'm concerned :angry: Not my problem.

Gotta work on being a byatch. I'm sure my co workers can give me some pointers :whistle:

ooohhhhh.. lol.. man girl, u come back from NY and u got no nonsense attitude huh.. they will never know what hit them LOL

Hey Yardies. I am back from Philly. I had a blast! My cousins wedding was great. Portland were u in Philly as well?

The church was right Onley and Chew street. Philly i forgot to take ur #, but thats okay. I am tired. It was a 8 hr drive from Toronto. I did do shopping and I got alot of stuff for the kids. Take care!

Reality sinks in tomorrow as I go back to work :angry:

Whaaaaaaa smiley-sad055.gif 2 VJ'ers in Philly 5 minutes from my house and I didn't get to see anyone smiley-sad010.gif

Ok...just cussed out another friend. This one is my co-worker who has a boyfriend in JA. She is leaving today for Africa for over a month and assumed I was going to take her boyfriend a package. Told her last night that I couldn't because of the new weight requirements (not taking AirJ this time) and I have to take things for Damien's family plus I am donating items to an orphanage. She said okay. I just got back from a meeting and what's sitting in my chair...a huge bag full of men clothes and shoes :o Just called and told her to better take this sh!t.....what is wrong with people???

Vent is over.

Whaaaaaat, the nerve! I know you told her smiley-signs020.gif LMAO

****ROC VSC****

Philly - u funny calling Dereon LOL. I have to admit the jeans are sexy and comfortable...especially for a queen B)

LOL I sooooooo want that outfit, that will teach me to be so involved in work I can't order online :rofl: :rofl: where are my priorities he he he.

Well we will see how correct the rep was because you know I will be calling back every few days if I don't see it online LOL

personally, i don't.. i think u grow up or u have a higher standard for ur relationships or just plain tired of yo MESS lol..

either way .. i do think ppl can become one woman or one man ppl after cheating..

Well I would hope that a man grows out of it but I have an 80 year old neighbor who is still getting busy and has a girlfriend # 2 and has no shame! Hot mess! smiley-signs029.gif

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Philly - u funny calling Dereon LOL. I have to admit the jeans are sexy and comfortable...especially for a queen B)

LOL I sooooooo want that outfit, that will teach me to be so involved in work I can't order online :rofl: :rofl: where are my priorities he he he.

Well we will see how correct the rep was because you know I will be calling back every few days if I don't see it online LOL

Well I would hope that a man grows out of it but I have an 80 year old neighbor who is still getting busy and has a girlfriend # 2 and has no shame! Hot mess! smiley-signs029.gif

HOT MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think ppl that like to just be w/ different ppl should just do that.. just be a bachelor or bachelorette.. there are ppl that will still be down w/ that.. u don't have to lie like u want something more.. i never had a problem keeping company when i was honest about my other friends..

Well after all the drama this weekend why does my Mom call me and say she is bringing my son back home. I say oh hell to the naw you are not! Well don't you know she has plans and he can't stay there. I ask why and basically I got this over the phone :blink: :blink: :blink: and she said I will be there shortly. Ummmmmmmmm take him to his Dad's she contests " you know I can't do that' Well take him to my Dad's he is not setting foot in my house!

Well I call my Dad and he is having company over tonight and needs time alone ( translation a sexy party). He says he will call me back but he calls my Mom then he whines to her, when he could have called me back and said I can pick him up tomorrow when the sexy party is over! Noooooo so now him and my Mom are both saying send him home!!!!!! Wha deh raas foolnish is going on, so no one wants him over there so he comes home after all the drama! Needless to say I am hotter than fish grease about this whole situation. Hubby called me to let me know he is there talking about he wants to apologize smiley-signs017.gifyeah yeah yeah I am sure you do cause reality set in that you are about to be homeless!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

lol at sexy party..wha di rass dem parents got going on??

well philly, maybe he did just need a dose of reality.. tough love is necessary sometimes.. and u let him know.. he is just there cuz he don't have nowhere else to go..

i am all for taking children's feelings into account, and i do it too much at times BUT at the same time kids have to be respectful and know the world don't revolve around them..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.