SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Water is like Rita's here in maryland. That's it I'm going to Rita's after work.

Yup we have Rita's too but they charge too much and they cut the top off and put a lid on it and give you a straw, what the heck is that about? I oly go when they give away the free ones on the 1st day of Spring LOL

Miz J Remember when they Eagles went to the Superbowl and the Schuykhill River was dyed Green. All the restaurants and Diners were serving dyed green food and drinks. Haaaa the city is no joke when it comes to the sports teams! When the Phillies won the Series the whole city was shut down my Job even allowed us to take a half day paid to go tot he parade or stay and party in the building and I work in NJ LOL

:yes: all the city water fountains were dyed green sprouting out green water…man, and when the Philly's won the whole City was lit up red. We do have fun with our sports teams though.

Yessssssssssss too funny!

i scream

u scream

we all scream for ice cream

COMEON finesse.. nuh affi be preggers..scream w/ us!!!!

whats ur fav flavor.. mine is cookies and cream or pecan pralines and cream

i love the grapenut too JG!

otherwise, i'm not really an ice cream person....more like sherbert

Me too Finesse and JG

I am trying to get Hubby to like Sherbert because I prefer it as well and he is not budging LOL so I get a lot of water Ice for him. I love Sorbet too yummm but it has to be on sale, normally it 's Gucci priced at 4$ and change for a small pint!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There is the a big difference between Philly and St. Louis then.....we actually allowed the President to wear a White Sox jacket in our stadium without retribution.

I wondered about that. I took as if maybe he didn't want to take sides because the White Sox weren't even playing that game right? I don't think we would boo the President…then again Philly fans are fanatics and they probably would. :no: awful shame we are sometimes.

St. Louis fans are fanatics too. We just don't boo people usually.

It's no secret he's a White Sox fan. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if their team sucks!!!!! :innocent:

I know and no matter how badly we are ranked as fans they do not change at all. You would think a city with our choking track record would be more humble… :whistle: .

Hey at least he’s committed win or lose.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus, I read the comments at that link. Good to see people being supportive! I might have to create an account so I can post...

This week, Tia's performance received mixed reviews. Nadine loved it, but Anthony didn't. I asked Tia yesterday how she (and the others) are able to maintain their composure when the judges give negative opinions. (Cause I'd start crying) She said you have to maintain your composure since the whole country is watching. She added that she's been singing too long and received too much positive feedback to put too much weight into what one person says.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

grapenut has got to be one of the worst flavors ever

my husband tried devon house rum and raisin and said it had too much rum :blink: isn't that the point? lmao

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Me too Finesse and JG

I am trying to get Hubby to like Sherbert because I prefer it as well and he is not budging LOL so I get a lot of water Ice for him. I love Sorbet too yummm but it has to be on sale, normally it 's Gucci priced at 4$ and change for a small pint!

Not Gucci priced @ $4 :rofl::rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

my husband tried devon house rum and raisin and said it had too much rum :blink: isn't that the point? lmao

you crazy....grapenut is di bomb!

smiley-sick015.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

‘k, later ladies. My internet at home is out so I’ll check back with you all tomorrow. Have a good night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

RANDOM SMILEY!!

massmoon.gifmassmoon.gifmassmoon.gifmassmoon.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz had to post some bunz!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

this is a test

DWL @ dillon

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Timeline

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

he sure told her!!!

LMAO

no finesse, just tired and restless

upherebl.gif

Me too Finesse and JG

Not Gucci priced @ $4 :rofl::rofl:

Girl you know how cheap I am LOL

you crazy....grapenut is di bomb!

smiley-sick015.gif

LOL Bunz

‘k, later ladies. My internet at home is out so I’ll check back with you all tomorrow. Have a good night!

You too Mz J

****ROC VSC****

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

he sure told her!!!

LMAO

no finesse, just tired and restless

Yuh tink I edeot? LOL those conditions are deplorable I feel for the patients just sad.....

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.