Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG - speaking of Lush - what do you recomment? I bought shower gel so some other thingy (kinda like bar soap) few weeks ago.

Comforter Bubble Bar is my favorite.

Dream Cream is awesome.

Lemony Flutter for dry cracked feet, knees, elbows, hands, etc.

I'm really bad though. I have a closet full of the stuff and use every single thing.

Hey, Dillon......Did you tell M this is NOT normal St. Louis weather for this time of the year?

How did you warn him about winter?

Actually he tells me since he watches the news all the time. I tried to tell warn him but you can only expierence it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I will run up and down the Museum steps like Rocky till I pass out :rofl: :rofl:

On the weekend when we are driving by we see all the tourists taking pic by the Rocky statue it is too funny they are all over that statue :lol:

LOL! :lol: I can see it now. But it's not the Art Museum, they moved the Please Touch Museum closer to Belmont Plateau, you know near where the Mann Music Center is. Don’t go running up those steps if you not to used to it girl, you’ll be passed out by step 23. And hubby will just be like :huh: It's looks doable but you don't be fooled. :rofl:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Jawi How are you feeling today? Thanks so much for your updates :reading:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao @ finesse

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Quana - I want ice cream now.

me tooooooooooooo!

are you pregnant?

I want a Water Ice and a Philly cheese pretzel

are you pregnant?

:rofl: Finesse why you handing out vj water. :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline
JG - speaking of Lush - what do you recomment? I bought shower gel so some other thingy (kinda like bar soap) few weeks ago.

I love the Ma Bar! Also the Cinnamon solid shampoo bar - love the smell of it.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

if we're talking devon house ice cream love coconut or guava, or sour sop

if we're talking anything outside of that, either chocolate or coffee

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I want a Water Ice and a Philly cheese pretzel

is water ice like a snow cone

why do all the food in philly have to have philly in front of it LOL, we have Texas toast, but thats cuz is BIG toast.. lol

Oooooh that’s right, water ice is another Philly thing. All the others are just not the same. :no:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will run up and down the Museum steps like Rocky till I pass out :rofl: :rofl:

On the weekend when we are driving by we see all the tourists taking pic by the Rocky statue it is too funny they are all over that statue :lol:

LOL! :lol: I can see it now. But it's not the Art Museum, they moved the Please Touch Museum closer to Belmont Plateau, you know near where the Mann Music Center is. Don’t go running up those steps if you not to used to it girl, you’ll be passed out by step 23. And hubby will just be like :huh: It's looks doable but you don't be fooled. :rofl:

J2 I am rolling yes you are so right it's over there now not to far from the Horticulture Center. Speaking of that area Girl I am still upset that the Dell is not open, we used to go to every show and sit up on the lawn for free LOL. I so wanted D to experience that with us this year but the Mayor is not putting the funds into the Recreational dept this year! Everyone came through the Dell, Patti, Tina Marie, all the Oldies groups, I truly miss it!

Ok Why is the Crypt Keeper creeping around??? she really needs something to do!

I have this new project that is 500 line items and I have to populate all the specs for each item and finding this information in this database is nuh easy! I am only on line 87 I feel like mi gawn drap :blink::blink: :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
if we're talking devon house ice cream love coconut or guava, or sour sop

if we're talking anything outside of that, either chocolate or coffee

i heard chocolate is the new number 1 ice cream after YEARS of vanilla being on top.. i don't know why.. i can't eat vanilla by itself.. but w/ cookies or cake :thumbs:

those devon house flavors sound good.. marlita used to talk about rum raisin, don't know if that is devon house..

u need some cryptkeeper spray!!!

Timeline

J2 I am rolling yes you are so right it's over there now not to far from the Horticulture Center. Speaking of that area Girl I am still upset that the Dell is not open, we used to go to every show and sit up on the lawn for free LOL. I so wanted D to experience that with us this year but the Mayor is not putting the funds into the Recreational dept this year! Everyone came through the Dell, Patti, Tina Marie, all the Oldies groups, I truly miss it!

Ok Why is the Crypt Keeper creeping around??? she really needs something to do!

I have this new project that is 500 line items and I have to populate all the specs for each item and finding this information in this database is nuh easy! I am only on line 87 I feel like mi gawn drap :blink::blink: :blink:

This Mayor...he takes away everything. :angry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.