SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all!!...Just wanted to say since I read a few talk about focus groups...I signed up for one too and would never get called either and it just so happened that I received an email for one this morning... :wow:...what a coincidence since ya'll was talking about it...and this one i can actually participate in...It was calling for women who had premature birth and if any what medication did you take...I had my son at 33 weeks and i did take medication but can't remember the name...

Oh and forgot to add they are paying $100 for just 1 hour....just wanted to share that.... :yes:

u GO GIRL!!!! $100 !! can't beat that man!!

i just tried to get on another one that the same company posted on craigslist and of course i can't cuz i have to wait 90 days.. i wonder can roger cash checks w/ his jamaica license.. i thought they paid cash, but they gave me a check yesterday..

i like the "close fitting" pants on guys... if they have a nice upper build and the tight pants w/ a close fitting shirt and that nice buckle belt.. ummmmm

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
karina and kevin was the one at the ruins right??? thats the one journee got me hooked with.. i even sent it to roger.. it reminds me of me and him.. short and full figured and tall and skinny LOL

Where are those pics? Y'all keep talking about them, but I must've missed the link.

I don't think they look good on any guys. Chi chi mon!!!!!!

I'm with you... NOT a fan of skinny jeans on men. BUT!! I love it when Steven wears a tight shirt. We called them "smediums" in college... used for any guy wearing a shirt that's just a tad too tight.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Good morning all!!...Just wanted to say since I read a few talk about focus groups...I signed up for one too and would never get called either and it just so happened that I received an email for one this morning... :wow:...what a coincidence since ya'll was talking about it...and this one i can actually participate in...It was calling for women who had premature birth and if any what medication did you take...I had my son at 33 weeks and i did take medication but can't remember the name...

Oh and forgot to add they are paying $100 for just 1 hour....just wanted to share that.... :yes:

Wish I could participate, my daughter was born at 30wks. For $100 too, but I don't remember what meds they were either.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

bout the shoes -

my cousin and i used to run so many joke out those long pointed shoes :rofl::rofl:

i swear my husband would not be caught dead in some of the stuff he used to wear....specially those skin tight pants :rofl::rofl::rofl: even when i went to see him in ja i told him to change those pants...

Yall know my Hubby loves his Skinny jeans and pointy Toe shoes LOL. I love his style he is a FashionistO we both look good in our skinny jeans!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

StoneLove, $100 for 1 hour is an excellent deal! I hope one day I get called for something like that.

Quana, you lost me with tight shirt AND tight pants. In general, my opinion is that people should limit the tightness to either the top or the bottom.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
StoneLove, $100 for 1 hour is an excellent deal! I hope one day I get called for something like that.

Quana, you lost me with tight shirt AND tight pants. In general, my opinion is that people should limit the tightness to either the top or the bottom.

lol.. i feel ya.. i love it tho.. man wish there was dance going on tonite.. ya'll got me feening dancehall now!!!

i just tried to get on another one that the same company posted on craigslist and of course i can't cuz i have to wait 90 days.. i wonder can roger cash checks w/ his jamaica license.. i thought they paid cash, but they gave me a check yesterday..

i like the "close fitting" pants on guys... if they have a nice upper build and the tight pants w/ a close fitting shirt and that nice buckle belt.. ummmmm

I haven't done a focus group in a while but I loved them I just got an email recently but never followed up....

Yes Quanna "close fitting" pants is a better description , although technically they are "skinny jeans" I love the way they look on my Man with his "close fitting tops" smiley-love008.gif

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
You guys want to cry, watch this................

http://www.urtheworld.com/?video=1611#/video/1611/0/BOTTOM

JG that was absolutely Amazing I have tears in my eyes. A True testament to the Human Spirit

Whenever I feel overwhelmed now, I watch this. Reminds me absolutely nothing is impossible!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
karina and kevin was the one at the ruins right??? thats the one journee got me hooked with.. i even sent it to roger.. it reminds me of me and him.. short and full figured and tall and skinny LOL

Where are those pics? Y'all keep talking about them, but I must've missed the link.

I'm with you... NOT a fan of skinny jeans on men. BUT!! I love it when Steven wears a tight shirt. We called them "smediums" in college... used for any guy wearing a shirt that's just a tad too tight.

When I was younger, I couldn’t stand it but now I like when a real chocolate man wears a pink shirt. Some of them can really pull it off if they are confident enough.

I had to tell A not to wear skinny jeans ever, it drove me crazy. But funny thing is, my son and all his friends now will only wear skinny jeans and he looks good in them. He’s a skater so he says it’s more for the aerodynamics when he’s on his board, which makes sense, but I really like them on him.

smediums, :lol: I like A in smedium shirts too.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

I haven't done a focus group in a while but I loved them I just got an email recently but never followed up....

Yes Quanna "close fitting" pants is a better description , although technically they are "skinny jeans" I love the way they look on my Man with his "close fitting tops" smiley-love008.gif

yeah cuz when i think of tight.. i think of the butt and hood all bunched up.. lol.. i like it to fit nice and close.. philly.. we got the same style my gyal!!!

Timeline
When I was younger, I couldn’t stand it but now I like when a real chocolate man wears a pink shirt. Some of them can really pull it off if they are confident enough.

I had to tell A not to wear skinny jeans ever, it drove me crazy. But funny thing is, my son and all his friends now will only wear skinny jeans and he looks good in them. He’s a skater so he says it’s more for the aerodynamics when he’s on his board, which makes sense, but I really like them on him.

i like pink on guys too, any pastel.. i was showing roger how those colors would look so nice on his skin, don't think he was going for it..

LOL Quanna yeah those skin tight jeans are out of order on Men! Like Sus says "FAIL" LOL

It's so funny I am a shopoholic and get and instant high from, it seems like Hubby and I are happiest when we are shopping. We are heading to Forman Mills this weekend to see what deals we can scoop up, and you know he is looking for Close fitting jeans and tops. Do you have them in Texas. I was telling Damian we are moving to Texas or Arizona so we can have hot weather all year round, he said "Bomba yuh trying fi cook mi like inna deh shower NOOOOOO SUH :rofl:

I said ok fine, you will change your tune when December hits LOL

J2 My youngest loves his tight jeans and tops too and he looks so stylish! He really has good fashion sense, makes me proud!

****ROC VSC****

i like pink on guys too, any pastel.. i was showing roger how those colors would look so nice on his skin, don't think he was going for it..

Quanna that is too funny I love pastels on Males too but Hubby wasn't going for it at all! My youngest loves pink and I got him some Pink BapeApesta sneaks and he rocks them proudly with his pink shirts and tight jeans.

We have a few Yardies that live close by but I never see them playing football, D recently bought a new Soccer ball and kicks it around in the yard, but he looks so sad :( I guess I will have to step my game up and head down West Philly and stalk the Yardies and see who's got games going on. :star:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Did anyone watch "So You Think You Can Dance?" If so, did you cry?

I was watching but I missed that part....mister wasn't into it so he kept chatting to me.

Here's my dress (but in white) for when Dillon comes back or for anyone else who wants to see...

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Only-N...ProductTypeId=1

very pretty....you need to be on a beach somewhere.....oh ok...in Jamaica!

We'll 'kind of' be on a beach....we'll be on grass by a lake!

I have to add another song to my list:

Gyptian - Beautiful Lady

(& anything else) :lol:

ETANA...Warrior love and Jah bless (think thats the name) I just saw her 2x last week and those songs are both sooo special!

Thanks for the song suggestions....putting them on my list.

Good morning all!

Nice pics Sus....looks like a great show. Love the new avatar too! LOL! :lol:

ladies- whagwan?

my favorite pictures were karina and ________.

i cant find them- :crying:

her likkle boy is too cute, and she sang the song that was playing during the slideshow

Karina & Kevin. Her song Wishes was playing, luv that song. I can't pull them up anymore :crying: but that slideshow was my favorite too.

Here they are, here they are! Looks like the older slideshows are under this directory:

http://sungoldphoto.com/myshows/

Timeline
I hate skinny pants on guys.

well they usually look good on not so skinny guys.

I don't think they do either. Hubby and I went to the Galleria on Friday afternoon. OMG they were everywhere!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.