SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, all!

Today will be a full one for me... full of activities & not work, though. Volunteering with a summer science camp this AM. Then my manager is treating his team to a lunch to celebrate my 5th anniversary with the company. Tonight I'm giving a speech at a networking event.

Guess I'd bet get up & at em!

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DAY NAT .. HAVE FUN

HEY IRIECAT HOW YOU BEEN

Hey, Sorry! I didnt mean to ignore you... I must have just shut the laptop and went to bed when you wrote this. Things are good here... thanks!

Good morning!

iT OK I DIDNT THINK YOU IGNORED ME..GLAD ALL IS WELL ..GOOD MORNING TO YOU

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey all...

I had my post-op visit today with the neurosurgeon. He told me that I will be out of work for at least 6 more weeks. The bone growth is very slow (good thing is that he didn't say that it wasn't do anything)...he gave me Valium, Percocet and Oxycotin...and still did not release me to drive. I have to start wearing my neck brace again. *Sigh* So any hopes of trying to get to Jamaica next month are gone. I took all three pills when I got home...and my neck is KILLING me. I will keep writing parts of the story if you all are reading it...cause it is truly a labor of love right now. If you all don't want it, I will stop writing it...not sure when I'll get back to it.

Good Afternoon yardies.

I just got up. *yawn* Congratulations Jodie! Jengles that is so sad. I hope that you find the best solution for her...maybe you can get her up to speed with something like Sylvan Learning Center. How do you fail every class since 1st grade, and keep moving forward? Absurd! If my son brings home a D, I'm at the school telling them to keep his butt behind. LOL They always tell me that can't keep him back over one bad grade.

I'm feeling better today. I'm happy about any relief I can get. I have more story to post...I'll try to add more to the blog now.

R u serious?? U cant be.. U want us to read your blog knowing A is coming in 4 weeks?? No sah said I your not fooling me with that one. I feel like I’m on Harlem Nights you got my mouth all ready for some orange juice and then there’s only sip. Nooo Ms. Jawi I’m sorry u cant get me all into the story and then stop responding because your playing house. Nope I won’t fall for it. (as she takes a quick peek at the blog)

I actually added some updates here on VJ. I'm currently putting the older parts of the story in the blog. I am going to slowly clean it up so it makes more sense with the timeline and stuff. Somebody better tell me they are at least reading the updates...or I will stop posting them. :angry::blush::unsure::crying:

LOL jawi, I'm checking out your blog. Ooh and you're updating here and there, it's going to make it all new again. Please do continue to posting...that is whenever you're up to it.

Morning everyone!

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
hey all...

I had my post-op visit today with the neurosurgeon. He told me that I will be out of work for at least 6 more weeks. The bone growth is very slow (good thing is that he didn't say that it wasn't do anything)...he gave me Valium, Percocet and Oxycotin...and still did not release me to drive. I have to start wearing my neck brace again. *Sigh* So any hopes of trying to get to Jamaica next month are gone. I took all three pills when I got home...and my neck is KILLING me. I will keep writing parts of the story if you all are reading it...cause it is truly a labor of love right now. If you all don't want it, I will stop writing it...not sure when I'll get back to it.

Good Afternoon yardies.

I just got up. *yawn* Congratulations Jodie! Jengles that is so sad. I hope that you find the best solution for her...maybe you can get her up to speed with something like Sylvan Learning Center. How do you fail every class since 1st grade, and keep moving forward? Absurd! If my son brings home a D, I'm at the school telling them to keep his butt behind. LOL They always tell me that can't keep him back over one bad grade.

I'm feeling better today. I'm happy about any relief I can get. I have more story to post...I'll try to add more to the blog now.

R u serious?? U cant be.. U want us to read your blog knowing A is coming in 4 weeks?? No sah said I your not fooling me with that one. I feel like I’m on Harlem Nights you got my mouth all ready for some orange juice and then there’s only sip. Nooo Ms. Jawi I’m sorry u cant get me all into the story and then stop responding because your playing house. Nope I won’t fall for it. (as she takes a quick peek at the blog)

I actually added some updates here on VJ. I'm currently putting the older parts of the story in the blog. I am going to slowly clean it up so it makes more sense with the timeline and stuff. Somebody better tell me they are at least reading the updates...or I will stop posting them. :angry::blush::unsure::crying:

LOL jawi, I'm checking out your blog. Ooh and you're updating here and there, it's going to make it all new again. Please do continue to posting...that is whenever you're up to it.

Morning everyone!

GOOD MORNING JA2

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

WELL ITS OFF TO WORK I GO ! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Full album is here

http://tara956.zenfolio.com/

You are so talented JA ENG I can't wait get my portfolio done, only thing standing in my way is 27lbs LOL But I am working it off! Soon Come to MD :star:

Good morning all!

Here are a few pics from Sunday:

040.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

068.jpg

063.jpg

055.jpg

054.jpg

149.jpg

131.jpg

Sus the pics are great I know you had a fabulous time! My summer is so boring so far ughhhhhh

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Mawning Ladies, ((((Waving)))) JA2 KK , IrieCat and Finesse

OK Off to tackle some work for a likkle bit

****ROC VSC****

Good morning Yardies!!!!

I hope that all is well with everyone. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Hubby and I are going fishing early Saturday morning. Hopefully, we will catch enough for supper.

Any nice plans for the weekend? I know Sus probably has a show to attend. She definitely knows how to party!!!

Mawning Ladies, ((((Waving)))) JA2 KK , IrieCat and Finesse

OK Off to tackle some work for a likkle bit

Hey Philly!!

I'm going to attempt to tackle some work this morning as well.

Finesse

Just for you smiley-signs108.gif

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
ladies- whagwan?

my favorite pictures were karina and ________.

i cant find them- :crying:

her likkle boy is too cute, and she sang the song that was playing during the slideshow

Karina & Kevin. Her song Wishes was playing, luv that song. I can't pull them up anymore :crying: but that slideshow was my favorite too.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Thanks everyone about the dress! Since I did not want to do the sleeveless thing & it seems like darn near every wedding dress is that way, I opted for finding a regular dress that would do the trick. And I was thinking of August in Redding. I can't believe Lehi is going to wear a long sleeve button-up shirt! At least it's white & not some other color that will soak up the sun. Hopefully the temp will be at least as low as 100 by the time we have the ceremony in the evening. :wacko:

da hell? at least?

and i was here crying about 90 degree weather lol

i wore an ashley stewart dress for my hitching ceremony. black and gold

LOL! Yep...it's DYAM hot up where my parents are in the summer! August temps are usually around the high 90s to around 110-115 (I remember one year it hit 120....GEEZ that was uncomfortable!). Glad it's near the lake cause we may be jumping in later on!

It was near 100 for Dillon's wedding. I think we hit 103 that day in temp. Not sure what heat index was. We were all sweating bullets.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is probably another Gill question, butttt.....does anyone know the procedure for an overseas student to begin studying here?

http://www.edupass.org/immigration/visas.phtml

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1267.html

damn, sus.....now you hate everything? :(

Timeline
Here's my dress (but in white) for when Dillon comes back or for anyone else who wants to see...

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Only-N...ProductTypeId=1

I LOVE it...very pretty. Now what is the groom going to wear?

Ells, you will look gorgeous in that.

i hadn't checked in a min jawi.. mek me go over there now.. im bored..

so the one on ur blog is the same story, just doctored a bit right?

Yeah the blog is not the most updated parts of the story. However, I did had a blurb about my first trip to Jamaica...I haven't finished it yet either. I have a problem with finishing things I guess. LOL

Thanks everyone about the dress! Since I did not want to do the sleeveless thing & it seems like darn near every wedding dress is that way, I opted for finding a regular dress that would do the trick. And I was thinking of August in Redding. I can't believe Lehi is going to wear a long sleeve button-up shirt! At least it's white & not some other color that will soak up the sun. Hopefully the temp will be at least as low as 100 by the time we have the ceremony in the evening. :wacko:

It is simple and pretty...I think you should do a flower in the hair too.

Don't forget Lukie D...he is great with love songs...although he doesn't get enough credit for his work in my opinion. I have tons and tons of music...but I think it would be too much for me to take on right now. I think you are in excellent hands with JaEnglish and Philly and Sus. :thumbs::dance:

Jawi, I have a problem finishing things too! I have travel blogs I've never finished writing & don't know if I ever will. I know that they'll take a long time to write and I never feel like I have the time to devote to that so I just don't.

I think I will do the flower in my hair.

I didn't even know the name Lukie D before I went on-line today. :blush: Now I must investigate!

Here's my dress (but in white) for when Dillon comes back or for anyone else who wants to see...

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Only-N...ProductTypeId=1

I LOVE it...very pretty. Now what is the groom going to wear?

Groom is going to wear black slacks, a white long-sleeve :blink: button up shirt & his dress shoes that I call his 'Jamaica clown shoes'. I know it's what the men wear but I just don't understand those shoes with the LOOOONG points that are about 5 inches longer than their actual foot. Oh well, I'd protest but I do agree he should have some of his Jamaican flavor in our wedding.

quana what is this sungold?

http://sungoldphotojamaica.com/

LOL!!!!! I know those shoes Ells...boy do I know those shoes.

Ha ha.....me too. Hate those shoes.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
theres a wedding that was added recently i think on sungold.. teniesha and micheal.. anybody that is thinking bout natural hair at a wedding, this chic wore it WELL!!

Hi everyone.

Quana - I like Samad & Summay's pictures. Her hair looks natural...very cute...hope mine will look like that one day.

oh yes shemmy.. summay is one of my favs, i love the likkle tail in the back.. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

i guess teniesha's hair stood out cuz that is what mines looks like right now.. i would have never thought of wearing it, thought i would get some braids or something.. but she made it work..

Her hair was very cute....all of those pics were fantastic & I was surprised to see EVERYONE wearing white. Sungold is really amazing. I can only imagine what their services cost.

Quana, I just don't know about them 'long mout' shoes! LOL!

I wanted to do this for my wedding but M didn't.

The yellow (gold?) was so pretty on all our girls though. And, the green really set off your guys skin color. Yours was absolutely perfect.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

good morning all!!!

karina and kevin was the one at the ruins right??? thats the one journee got me hooked with.. i even sent it to roger.. it reminds me of me and him.. short and full figured and tall and skinny LOL

i LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE that song.. wow didnt know she sang it.. i play the show at work just to hear the song sometimes..

there is another song on there i like too.. i can't think of it.. it think its the one w/ rasheed..

well roger got to play soccer yesterday w/ the other yard men of Dallas.. i was sooo happy.. i love that we are finding things for him to do.. he was like "thank u for bringing me baby".. i love that man.. he is always so appreciative..

alright.. let me get a lil work done.. i will know more weekend plans 2moro LOL...

thanks for the pics jaenglish.. i lover her dress.. i can't see ur pics sus, but know u had a ball

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.