SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
theres a wedding that was added recently i think on sungold.. teniesha and micheal.. anybody that is thinking bout natural hair at a wedding, this chic wore it WELL!!

Hi everyone.

Quana - I like Samad & Summay's pictures. Her hair looks natural...very cute...hope mine will look like that one day.

oh yes shemmy.. summay is one of my favs, i love the likkle tail in the back.. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

i guess teniesha's hair stood out cuz that is what mines looks like right now.. i would have never thought of wearing it, thought i would get some braids or something.. but she made it work..

Yes, she did.

I love Latoya & Joseph's pictures as well.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok i finally saw it

i LOVE the first pic of tenisha's slide show, beautiful!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
joseph is my boyfriend number 2 with his FINE SELF.. whooo those last pics in the wata.. mek mi mout wata..

alright, im out.. see ya'll ladies..

He is fine :innocent: Their pictures are sexy :devil: .

Ladies I am out I have to catch up at home LOL gotta run to Hubby he sounds like he needs me :wub::lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey all...

I had my post-op visit today with the neurosurgeon. He told me that I will be out of work for at least 6 more weeks. The bone growth is very slow (good thing is that he didn't say that it wasn't do anything)...he gave me Valium, Percocet and Oxycotin...and still did not release me to drive. I have to start wearing my neck brace again. *Sigh* So any hopes of trying to get to Jamaica next month are gone. I took all three pills when I got home...and my neck is KILLING me. I will keep writing parts of the story if you all are reading it...cause it is truly a labor of love right now. If you all don't want it, I will stop writing it...not sure when I'll get back to it.

Good Afternoon yardies.

I just got up. *yawn* Congratulations Jodie! Jengles that is so sad. I hope that you find the best solution for her...maybe you can get her up to speed with something like Sylvan Learning Center. How do you fail every class since 1st grade, and keep moving forward? Absurd! If my son brings home a D, I'm at the school telling them to keep his butt behind. LOL They always tell me that can't keep him back over one bad grade.

I'm feeling better today. I'm happy about any relief I can get. I have more story to post...I'll try to add more to the blog now.

R u serious?? U cant be.. U want us to read your blog knowing A is coming in 4 weeks?? No sah said I your not fooling me with that one. I feel like I’m on Harlem Nights you got my mouth all ready for some orange juice and then there’s only sip. Nooo Ms. Jawi I’m sorry u cant get me all into the story and then stop responding because your playing house. Nope I won’t fall for it. (as she takes a quick peek at the blog)

I actually added some updates here on VJ. I'm currently putting the older parts of the story in the blog. I am going to slowly clean it up so it makes more sense with the timeline and stuff. Somebody better tell me they are at least reading the updates...or I will stop posting them. :angry::blush::unsure::crying:

Alright ladies recieved this today

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC0

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Congratulations Morantbaygirl! I know you were too happy.

i am reading them

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi My2!

Okay, for anyone reading later....on Sungold's slideshow for Latoya & Joseph, the last pic cracks me up! :devil::rofl:

hey ells ... all this talk about music got me sad because when my fiance was here he put all the sondgs on my computer for me and right before i backed them up ..my pc crashed so now i have none

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm not sure what to do with my hair yet. I wasn't planning on wearing it up but I was considering a flower in the hair. However, thinking of the heat, up might be the way to go. I just have this weird thing about looking like 'me' & not another version of me, even on my wedding day. I want to look nicer, but still like me ya know? Some ladies get so dolled up that they don't look like themselves.

I agree with you on this. I've seen some of my coworkers wedding pictures and they had on SO MUCH MAKEUP that they didn't even look like themselves. To me, they look much better without all that makeup on.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

omg i just teared up looking on lotoya and joseph

that pic with the rainbow in the sky......omg!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hey ells ... all this talk about music got me sad because when my fiance was here he put all the sondgs on my computer for me and right before i backed them up ..my pc crashed so now i have none

My2, I think this happens to everyone at least once. Your computer crashes & you WISH you had backed stuff up. This just happened to Steven a couple of weeks ago... and he had tons of rhythms he made on there. It happened to me a few years ago. Since then, I backup stuff often.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

can someone post the link for jawi blog i wanna read them

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

I hate when that happens! :angry: I've had that happen a couple times.

omg i just teared up looking on lotoya and joseph

that pic with the rainbow in the sky......omg!!!

BUT, did you see the LAST pic?? Too funny!

Timeline

Okay, what in the sam haides are they doing one floor up in IT?? It sounds like major construction because they are doing some serious pounding on the floor. It sounds & feels like my ceiling is going to come falling down!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.