SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol.. ells.. everytime i saw a tall, skinny, dark chocolate child running around, i would do a double take.. naw.. if he did thatl, it would have to be w/out my knowledge LOL

and 1luv.. just think of the sounds the old cranky ppl make LOL

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY!!! u see my mindset right finesse LOL.. mek me see how many times they allow u to do that LOL

do they pay u for ur likkle soldiers too???? :jest::jest: just kidding ya'll..

:rofl::rofl: i know people that go every week or every other week. between plasma and a few focus groups, roger pickney will be straight til him find a job....

have a rummage sale or two, sell some cd's....girl, you'll be straight

aww.. i love my vj family...

where there's a will, there's a way.....memba dat

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations, morantbaygirl! :star:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright ladies recieved this today

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC0

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 21, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Search Mail

congrats morant bay.. hope things are going well

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqBTMNRktBk

not sure how to post the video but check this out....they were talking about it the ellen degeneres show..

this little white boy is hilarious

Here ya go:

I can see this kid in about 25 years (yes, he'll still be single at 30) doing this in a club & all the ladies running the other way! :wacko::blink::whistle::rofl:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TONKS QUANA AND TONKS BUNZ :thumbs:

and ells too :whistle: lol.. i was just piggybacking

wus up 1 luv.. how warm does it get in the summer there?

oh sorry TONKS ELLS :thumbs:

the weather is not hot at all. Its not cold either. Its okay I guess. How is it in good ole Texas?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.