SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another request from the Yardies.....

We need some good Jamaican music to give to our DJ since the wedding will be up in Redding and they just aren't hip to what's hot in current dancehall/reggae music.

Who has the music connections? JaEnglish? Philly?

I have a few songs I'm looking for specifically & then we'd like a whole bunch of danceable stuff. Would anyone with a huge catalog of digital Jamaican music be able to help me? I'll pay $10 a CD for some good stuff burned on disc.

We'll need some Beenie Man (mister LOVES Beenie), Kartel, Voice Mail, Tarrus (She's Royal comes to mind), L.U.S.T. Just As I Am (yes, we still love it) & stuff like that. Anyone have some of those titles? I know it's asking a huge favor but I don't know where better to turn than here and the yardies. And as mentioned I'm willing to pay. :luv::luv:

I have gigs upon gigs of music, pm me for the tunes you want or suggestions!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz! Do you ever watch TVJ? (Sounds like not since you're always reporting on the shows on cable that we have here.) BUT, just in case, do you recall those TV commercials with clips of all the latest songs where you can buy the ringtones? Do you remember the company? I'm trying to find some of those titles & I'd go to the website if I could remember the company. Or if you do watch sometimes, do you recall any of the latest tunes on there? (This is all of course just in case you do watch on occasion.)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i wonder can roger donate some plasma LOL.. i knew ppl did it, but i didn't know u could get $50..

:rofl: plasma = child support

:rofl:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY!!! u see my mindset right finesse LOL.. mek me see how many times they allow u to do that LOL

do they pay u for ur likkle soldiers too???? :jest::jest: just kidding ya'll..

:rofl::rofl: i know people that go every week or every other week. between plasma and a few focus groups, roger pickney will be straight til him find a job....

have a rummage sale or two, sell some cd's....girl, you'll be straight

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dont laff but what is meh?

it means blah

Bunz! Do you ever watch TVJ? (Sounds like not since you're always reporting on the shows on cable that we have here.) BUT, just in case, do you recall those TV commercials with clips of all the latest songs where you can buy the ringtones? Do you remember the company? I'm trying to find some of those titles & I'd go to the website if I could remember the company. Or if you do watch sometimes, do you recall any of the latest tunes on there? (This is all of course just in case you do watch on occasion.)

only company i can think of is cable & wireless or digicel

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
OKAY!!! u see my mindset right finesse LOL.. mek me see how many times they allow u to do that LOL

:rofl::rofl: i know people that go every week or every other week. between plasma and a few focus groups, roger pickney will be straight til him find a job....

i'm having one myself this weekend. making money for my trip to NYC next weekend.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
She’s not my bff! :huh: Certain ppl you’re friends with, but you just rather not do certain things with. Still true, so now she is on the list and I’m not going to get so hung up on that part it’s just that I was angry with her for being so presumptuous. I wasn’t invited to her weddings, so how could she assume she would be invited to mine and then have such a significant role.

But maybe you’re right and I’m reading her wrong b/c I’m still bitter about her 2 previous arrangements so I’ll reconsider my position but she is not being my MOH. :angry:

Even if you do feel a little hurt about her lack of wedding invites, I still think you have every right to be perturbed with her for being so pushy about it.

Ells...two weeks from Satruday. Getting excited for you. Did you get your dress yet?

Wow! Weird when you put it that way....I've been so busy planning, etc. that I haven't even thought about how close it is. I got a simple white dress that is somewhat casual (like me)....not even a wedding dress technically. The part that I like about it is that it's a very light cotton and since it's likely going to be 100+ that day, I wanted to be as cool as possible. Of course, it's so light I had to order a camisole & slip shorts for underneath. :wacko::lol: I'm gonna go try and find a picture. Be back with that...

dont laff but what is meh?

When I hear 'meh' I always think of a cranky, little old Jewish lady waving her hand to brush you off! :rofl: Meh is like saying 'whatever'.

I have another request from the Yardies.....

We need some good Jamaican music to give to our DJ since the wedding will be up in Redding and they just aren't hip to what's hot in current dancehall/reggae music.

Who has the music connections? JaEnglish? Philly?

I have a few songs I'm looking for specifically & then we'd like a whole bunch of danceable stuff. Would anyone with a huge catalog of digital Jamaican music be able to help me? I'll pay $10 a CD for some good stuff burned on disc.

We'll need some Beenie Man (mister LOVES Beenie), Kartel, Voice Mail, Tarrus (She's Royal comes to mind), L.U.S.T. Just As I Am (yes, we still love it) & stuff like that. Anyone have some of those titles? I know it's asking a huge favor but I don't know where better to turn than here and the yardies. And as mentioned I'm willing to pay. :luv::luv:

I have gigs upon gigs of music, pm me for the tunes you want or suggestions!!

Okay, will do! Thanks! :luv:

You do know they do that though right?? LOL! Just in case you're ever in a pinch.... :rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aww.. i love my vj family...

Alright ladies recieved this today

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC0

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 21, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Search Mail

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
i wonder can roger donate some plasma LOL.. i knew ppl did it, but i didn't know u could get $50..

People I knew used to go twice/week & get about $25 each time (sometimes they'd have coupons to get more). That can come to $200/month. That was in Oklahoma. It looks similar in Houston: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_in_Houston...o_donate_plasma

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.