http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145416

someone asked about the survival guide

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wha ya deal wid???

i just got to work not long ago..craigslist posted a focus group yesterday so i took off and got me $75 for 30 min of my time LOL.. the other hours i spent in the beauty salon.. i am

unbe wig able AGAIN.. man.. i wanted to buy 2, but i said, let me not spend all the likkle money the ppl dem give me..

tre congrats on the raise, my mom just texted me that she got one too.. and jaeng.. good luck w/ ur education pursuits.. i need to follow in ur footsteps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wha ya deal wid???

i just got to work not long ago..craigslist posted a focus group yesterday so i took off and got me $75 for 30 min of my time LOL.. the other hours i spent in the beauty salon.. i am

unbe wig able AGAIN.. man.. i wanted to buy 2, but i said, let me not spend all the likkle money the ppl dem give me..

tre congrats on the raise, my mom just texted me that she got one too.. and jaeng.. good luck w/ ur education pursuits.. i need to follow in ur footsteps

ow u do dis?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have another request from the Yardies.....

We need some good Jamaican music to give to our DJ since the wedding will be up in Redding and they just aren't hip to what's hot in current dancehall/reggae music.

Who has the music connections? JaEnglish? Philly?

I have a few songs I'm looking for specifically & then we'd like a whole bunch of danceable stuff. Would anyone with a huge catalog of digital Jamaican music be able to help me? I'll pay $10 a CD for some good stuff burned on disc.

We'll need some Beenie Man (mister LOVES Beenie), Kartel, Voice Mail, Tarrus (She's Royal comes to mind), L.U.S.T. Just As I Am (yes, we still love it) & stuff like that. Anyone have some of those titles? I know it's asking a huge favor but I don't know where better to turn than here and the yardies. And as mentioned I'm willing to pay. :luv::luv:

Timeline
what's good kimmy?

tell us something juicy and interesting.....these odda ooman ave no excitement..

she bettah tell u seh she finish bacrah papah and done shap

Yes, she bettah!

And some of us have too much excitement - Just choosing not to share it publicly at the moment

Stress-ConfusionChoke.gif

We need some good Jamaican music to give to our DJ since the wedding will be up in Redding and they just aren't hip to what's hot in current dancehall/reggae music.

I have a few songs I'm looking for specifically & then we'd like a whole bunch of danceable stuff. Would anyone with a huge catalog of digital Jamaican music be able to help me? I'll pay $10 a CD for some good stuff burned on disc.

We'll need some Beenie Man (mister LOVES Beenie), Kartel, Voice Mail, Tarrus (She's Royal comes to mind), L.U.S.T. Just As I Am (yes, we still love it) & stuff like that. Anyone have some of those titles? I know it's asking a huge favor but I don't know where better to turn than here and the yardies. And as mentioned I'm willing to pay. :luv::luv:

I have a ton of stuff, Ells - PM me a list

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
wha ya deal wid???

ow u do dis?

well they have these research groups that need ppl to do studys or surveys..test a new razor.. give opinion about a marketing ad..

sometimes their are focus groups that keep a running list of ppl and call them as they need ppl, but i found this one on Craigslist yesterday.. i was so excited cuz i have a friend that ALWAYS gets called and i never do.. this was my first time!

they asked me some questions by email to see if i was eligible, then told me to come to the office NEUROFOCUS..

this study was checking ur nervous system responses after different activities and commercials.. i don't know what they were doing the testing for..

Timeline
wha ya deal wid???

ow u do dis?

well they have these research groups that need ppl to do studys or surveys..test a new razor.. give opinion about a marketing ad..

sometimes their are focus groups that keep a running list of ppl and call them as they need ppl, but i found this one on Craigslist yesterday.. i was so excited cuz i have a friend that ALWAYS gets called and i never do.. this was my first time!

they asked me some questions by email to see if i was eligible, then told me to come to the office NEUROFOCUS..

this study was checking ur nervous system responses after different activities and commercials.. i don't know what they were doing the testing for..

do you donate plasma too?

Ahhhhhhhh...I think I may have done it got more $$$$ -- but I won't be happy until I see it in writing.

smiley-happy112.gif You go Lawny!

mi just a hail up mi YARDIES dem!!

Hey Kimmysmiley-signs061.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
what's good kimmy?

tell us something juicy and interesting.....these odda ooman ave no excitement..

she bettah tell u seh she finish bacrah papah and done shap

Yes, she bettah!

And some of us have too much excitement - Just choosing not to share it publicly at the moment

Stress-ConfusionChoke.gif

I have a ton of stuff, Ells - PM me a list

you have to let it out somewhere....then you will be less likely to strangle someone

Timeline

Sus, of course I was thinking of you too as I'd already posted about the music. I know you're another of our resident music gurus. I'm making a list now....I'll PM you by tomorrow. I really wish I had written down all the songs on TVJ when I was there. They had a whole heap of songs you could buy the ringtones for & they were all the latest & greatest. I can't remember even one of them right now.

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

:ot: I am so po’d right now and trying hard to calm down. Why was I just talking to this “friend” of mine and she out of the blue started asking me about my wedding plans. So I’m like well it’s whatever I still have time so I’m not stressing details right now. Well then she just comes out and tells me I have to give her the date because not only is she coming to my wedding but she is going to be my maid of honor. I was like #######! You have got to be kidding me… First of all I already have my matron of honor and second, your rass azz wasn’t invited! I’m thinking that because she was my MOH with my first engagement she thinks it’s automatically her again. But I’m like you don’t even know anything about my SO all like that to feel one way or another about our union so why should it be you. She says well she is invited now. So I’m like it’s going to be in JA, hoping she gets the point. But she says so I’ll pay for myself. So then I’m like well it’s going to be a JP thing nothing special and she’s like so the PHOCK what! I am going to be there, sh!t I better be there, I have been going through this whole thing with you. :blink: #######!!!! I don’t talk to her about us and she only recently (past two weeks) found out I was getting married so she has been going through what with who? What gets me more about her is that she has been married twice and never did she even invite me to her wedding let alone even be a bridesmaid. Her excuse was oh it was a JP wedding, but yet she has all these pictures of her in her wedding dress, limo, after affairs, the whole nine. I’m like but I didn’t even get invited to the supposedly small reception that she had. I only found out the first time because I saw the pictures and the second time because I saw the ring on her and his fingers when I met him for the first time. Maaaaannnnnn this girl!

Ok vent over.

Aside, unfortunately, I can’t say I’m going to stop being her friend because we are close

but this is just too forward and really taking a friendship for granted. :ot2:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
:ot: I am so po’d right now and trying hard to calm down. Why was I just talking to this “friend” of mine and she out of the blue started asking me about my wedding plans. So I’m like well it’s whatever I still have time so I’m not stressing details right now. Well then she just comes out and tells me I have to give her the date because not only is she coming to my wedding but she is going to be my maid of honor. I was like #######! You have got to be kidding me… First of all I already have my matron of honor and second, your rass azz wasn’t invited! I’m thinking that because she was my MOH with my first engagement she thinks it’s automatically her again. But I’m like you don’t even know anything about my SO all like that to feel one way or another about our union so why should it be you. She says well she is invited now. So I’m like it’s going to be in JA, hoping she gets the point. But she says so I’ll pay for myself. So then I’m like well it’s going to be a JP thing nothing special and she’s like so the PHOCK what! I am going to be there, sh!t I better be there, I have been going through this whole thing with you. :blink: #######!!!! I don’t talk to her about us and she only recently (past two weeks) found out I was getting married so she has been going through what with who? What gets me more about her is that she has been married twice and never did she even invite me to her wedding let alone even be a bridesmaid. Her excuse was oh it was a JP wedding, but yet she has all these pictures of her in her wedding dress, limo, after affairs, the whole nine. I’m like but I didn’t even get invited to the supposedly small reception that she had. I only found out the first time because I saw the pictures and the second time because I saw the ring on her and his fingers when I met him for the first time. Maaaaannnnnn this girl!

Ok vent over.

Aside, unfortunately, I can’t say I’m going to stop being her friend because we are close

if she is your friend, why would you not invite her to the wedding?

Timeline

Ok vent over.

Pretty bold!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hey Ells,

I have so much music girl and I get more everyday. I have some compilation CD's downloaded recently straight Dancehall with hardcore tracks like Kartel, Mavado, Aidonia, Busy etc I dont like Beenie but I have some LOL. I have reggae tracks too, mostly I have tracks I would have to compress the files and send them or upload them to my site. Chile please ain't nobody taking your $$$ :no:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.