SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just got off the phone with the Dept of State. The embassy in Kingston mailed out the packet 3 on Monday. I think I will give up on an interview for next week and instead send them one asking for one any Monday or Tuesday in August.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just got off the phone with the Dept of State. The embassy in Kingston mailed out the packet 3 on Monday. I think I will give up on an interview for next week and instead send them one asking for one any Monday or Tuesday in August.

i was wondering how in the heezy you thought you were gonna get an interview next week...

Timeline

Get that DS-230 to them ASAP I know August dates are filling up...probably won't be until September.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you can just tell them in a nice way that you and hubby gonna be doing something special with each other

smile, laugh, and gently push them out

i mean do they call before they come or do they just show up?

they just show up....sometimes they wait for us to get home from work and walk up the steps with us

:blink: da f@ck?!

no man is like dem did a wait fi onoo invite dem over fi tek a set

are they at least brining their own food?

either way, you need to nip it in the bud

you can start by you and hubby going out one night till late to sort of send them a message

or just say yo yuh feel sick, yuh head a hot yuh so you need some alone time

they bring all type a #######...food, beer, liquor, music, kids, pets..... sometimes it is fun but the fun is now turning into getting on my nerves..

They DO NOT bring pets and their kids???? Tell me you’re lying?? Wow!!!

I guess the saying its true BE CAREFUL what you ask for. See you wanted hubby to get out and mingle with the neighbors and now you can’t get rid of them.

Man I would say you must have had one slamming rass party because it sounds like the neighbors are trying to get it started again.

Well ladies I guess for Labor Day party at Finesse’s house. I'm bringing the chips and dip what are you all bringing?? :rofl:

serious. in all honesty, we didn't do a whole lot to discourage all of this because we were partying right along with everybody. just has gotten a little out of hand as a of lately. don't get me wrong, i like to party....but i think we will keep it to a weekend ting from now on....

Filed: Timeline

thanks ladies; cho now I have to meet with the HR Mgr and the CIO of my division -- now, I have a headache...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awe Lawny.. everything will fall right into place... Congrats again.. YOU DESERVE THIS!!!!!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Nat -- you know they won't schedule an interview date with the DS-230 in the system. That's all packet 3 is...all the paperwork that you need for the interview/medical is on-line. We never waited on packet 3 even though it came early. The sooner they receive the DS-230 the better chance you'll have at securing an interview date.

Interview next week? No DS-230 = no interview date... no DS-230, no packet 4

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Afternoon yardies.

I just got up. *yawn* Congratulations Jodie! Jengles that is so sad. I hope that you find the best solution for her...maybe you can get her up to speed with something like Sylvan Learning Center. How do you fail every class since 1st grade, and keep moving forward? Absurd! If my son brings home a D, I'm at the school telling them to keep his butt behind. LOL They always tell me that can't keep him back over one bad grade.

I'm feeling better today. I'm happy about any relief I can get. I have more story to post...I'll try to add more to the blog now.

R u serious?? U cant be.. U want us to read your blog knowing A is coming in 4 weeks?? No sah said I your not fooling me with that one. I feel like I’m on Harlem Nights you got my mouth all ready for some orange juice and then there’s only sip. Nooo Ms. Jawi I’m sorry u cant get me all into the story and then stop responding because your playing house. Nope I won’t fall for it. (as she takes a quick peek at the blog)

what's good kimmy?

tell us something juicy and interesting.....these odda ooman ave no excitement..

she bettah tell u seh she finish bacrah papah and done shap

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm out to lunch...

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

Well, it was worth a shot anyway Nat. But like the others have said, write them for an appt to drop off the 230 ASAP (if that's what you haven't already been doing with those e-mails) so they can receive that & set the interview date. And once you have the date, then you can schedule the medical exam.

mi just a hail up mi YARDIES dem!!

Hey Kimmy! Took a break from writing papers to come check us?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.