SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

I made it to the Top 20 posters of the day list with only 11 posts. This could ONLY happen on a Sunday.

Nagishkaw 1-July 06 39 2.76%

Mister_Bill 7-February 09 31 2.19%

Kathryn41 8-January 06 29 2.05%

Anh map 27-May 06 27 1.91%

charles! 26-March 06 22 1.55%

Krikit 11-April 06 18 1.27%

o0pink0o 6-April 07 18 1.27%

spookyturtle 29-May 08 17 1.20%

TBoneTX 20-July 07 17 1.20%

elmcitymaven 5-February 07 16 1.13%

NArocks 11-September 07 16 1.13%

Nessa 26-March 06 15 1.06%

~Flower~ 12-July 07 14 0.99%

tngirl21809 31-March 09 13 0.92%

RonMay 2-August 06 13 0.92%

JimVaPhuong 31-March 09 13 0.92%

JillA 25-January 08 13 0.92%

Brad and Vika 29-June 08 12 0.85%

NatPatBen 18-December 08 11 0.78%

rebeccajo 6-December 04 11 0.78%

:rofl:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I googled NatPatBen and a result took me to everytingjamaican.com.

I looked at my first post (from almost a yr ago) and saw that the person who responded and welcomed me to the site was none other than Jomo's Girl! Belated thanks for the welcome.

http://www.everytingjamaican.com/jamaicata...-recommend.html

Ha ha.....you are welcome.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I made it to the Top 20 posters of the day list with only 11 posts. This could ONLY happen on a Sunday.

Sunday of a holiday weekend!

Morning all! I so do not want to be back at work today :(

I hear ya.

I third it. God this sucks! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good Morning All….

How was everyone’s weekend?

Well after listening to Steve Harvey this morning I think we should follow suit and have a discussion about … Marriage. This weekend I watched Fireproof and ladies I must admit the movie was really good and I do want to get the book Love Dare. I even enjoyed the songs played during the movie and said I might buy the soundtrack. Well after hearing about Steven McNair and the governor from down south who got busted it just made me think what the heck is going on with marriages these days. Its like they are getting out of control with all the cheating. Steve Harvey and them were discussing how men and woman step out of their marriages because their mate is not freaky enough. So you all agree? Some viewers thought your mate is always freaky and then once you say I do its like you go to regular boring sex. The others said sometimes the husband doesn’t want to get that freaky with their wives because they put them on a pedal stool and there are certain things you just don’t want to do with your mate wive because you have to look at her the next morning but still I would think if you have made vows to be with this man the rest of your life. U have to be creative to keep the other one interested. I agree with the comment you do some much to get your mate and then once you get them you stop. So what do you all think?

Hey yall, hope everyone had a good weekend... Philly I got your # but never got a chance to link you we had so much running up and down to do.. I did pass a house with a banana tree in it on front street by olney area and wonder it ti was yours.... lol

Hubby still sleeping we trying to leave by noon but we still have one more stop to make before we hit the road...

Hey Portland, its cool I know how it is trust me with running up and down. I'm glad you had a great time! LOL I'm not int he Olney area but thanks for letting me know there are more biters out there LOL

:rofl:

Morning all! I so do not want to be back at work today :(

smiley-signs009.gif

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. Somebody slap me the next time I go to New York to visit the same friend :bonk: It did not end well but got some cute clothes.

Sorry to hear that Shemmy, but I am thrilled about the clothes they are hot Sis!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
:rofl: my husband even has a name for this party...it is called "The Playoff"

I need to get my #### home to see what the hell is going on...

he probably has the backyard turned into the dancehall by now...

Finese this party thing has me rolling.It sounds like your hubby was trying to plan a street party like how they do in JA. So give us details did the cops have to come and shut it down or what?LOL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We made it home safe!!!

glad you made it home safe.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good Morning All….

Well after listening to Steve Harvey this morning I think we should follow suit and have a discussion about … Marriage. This weekend I watched Fireproof and ladies I must admit the movie was really good and I do want to get the book Love Dare. I even enjoyed the songs played during the movie and said I might buy the soundtrack. Well after hearing about Steven McNair and the governor from down south who got busted it just made me think what the heck is going on with marriages these days. Its like they are getting out of control with all the cheating. Steve Harvey and them were discussing how men and woman step out of their marriages because their mate is not freaky enough. So you all agree? Some viewers thought your mate is always freaky and then once you say I do its like you go to regular boring sex. The others said sometimes the husband doesn’t want to get that freaky with their wives because they put them on a pedal stool and there are certain things you just don’t want to do with your mate wive because you have to look at her the next morning but still I would think if you have made vows to be with this man the rest of your life. U have to be creative to keep the other one interested. I agree with the comment you do some much to get your mate and then once you get them you stop. So what do you all think?

I think alot of people are guilty of doing enough to hook people then they dont do those things no more ... But i think the whole thing that they dont want to do certain things with their wives is crazy because i seem to remember being told by a man that the they want a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets ( i think thats in a song lol) . i think its a scope out when they use the excuse that the mate wouldnt do this or that . I personally think that its communication that the problem people dont talk anymore ... If people would talk about how they feel and their mates listened then things would be better in marriages these days..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Just want to say good morning too all, before morning is gone. I had a GREAT weekend... hope you all did too.

Now lets all get through this week so we can celebrate some more! Yay, the sun came out and I am oh so happy now!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Good Morning All….

Good morning all.. hope everyone had a great weekend..

i will tell ya'll bout mine, but i first wanted to comment dada.. its funny cuz i have a lot of cheaters as friends :blush: ... and i have always asked these guys.. "did u cheat cuz u were missing something at home?" most always say NO... they just cheat cuz they could.. they had the oppurtunity.. WAS there anything ur gf could have done better or more often to prevent it, i ask?? most said NO..

now take these are men between ages of 25-30 SOOOOO i think older men have a whole other mindset..thats what explains the answers steve harvey and them gave..

i agree that u have to keep things spicy..i mean since the kids have come.. i am alot less "WILD", but i have to take at least one time out of the day to "bring it" :rofl: i don't want roger to stop complementing me and telling me he loves me every min so i have to keep up the things that he enjoys about me too and most of the time, its not how i am a wonderful mother or kept the house clean or cooked that fab meal (altho they do make him love me more LOL).. Yes he understands when i have limitations becuz of work or being tired, but i shouldn't use that as an excuse to be unresponsive to his needs.

at the same time some guys are just gonna cheat no matter what, so u hopefully have to pick up on that "KIND" of man b4 u say "i do"

Timeline

Good morning everyone .. Hope everyone had a great 4 th

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good Morning All….

I think alot of people are guilty of doing enough to hook people then they dont do those things no more ... But i think the whole thing that they dont want to do certain things with their wives is crazy because i seem to remember being told by a man that the they want a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets ( i think thats in a song lol) . i think its a scope out when they use the excuse that the mate wouldnt do this or that . I personally think that its communication that the problem people dont talk anymore ... If people would talk about how they feel and their mates listened then things would be better in marriages these days..

:thumbs::thumbs: i totally agree..spouses turn into partners instead of friends...

Timeline
Good Morning All….

Good morning all.. hope everyone had a great weekend..

i will tell ya'll bout mine, but i first wanted to comment dada.. its funny cuz i have a lot of cheaters as friends :blush: ... and i have always asked these guys.. "did u cheat cuz u were missing something at home?" most always say NO... they just cheat cuz they could.. they had the oppurtunity.. WAS there anything ur gf could have done better or more often to prevent it, i ask?? most said NO..

now take these are men between ages of 25-30 SOOOOO i think older men have a whole other mindset..thats what explains the answers steve harvey and them gave..

i agree that u have to keep things spicy..i mean since the kids have come.. i am alot less "WILD", but i have to take at least one time out of the day to "bring it" :rofl: i don't want roger to stop complementing me and telling me he loves me every min so i have to keep up the things that he enjoys about me too and most of the time, its not how i am a wonderful mother or kept the house clean or cooked that fab meal (altho they do make him love me more LOL).. Yes he understands when i have limitations becuz of work or being tired, but i shouldn't use that as an excuse to be unresponsive to his needs.

at the same time some guys are just gonna cheat no matter what, so u hopefully have to pick up on that "KIND" of man b4 u say "i do"

glad to see you two enjoying each other ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.