Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54303454v7_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

I love this onesee!

Will telling someone to STFU get you kick off VJ?

LMAO I don't know girl

Mawning KK :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK.... so early in the morning?? LOL

But i doubt it will... worse things have been said

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
nobody have excitement??? Cho! Come on now, don't be shy. Who have pickney problem? husband problem? neighbor problem? job problem? who have a birthday coming? vacation coming? something? anything?

Last night I found out my 9 year is an alcoholic. My husband has been frequenting strip clubs....my neighbours are nudists and persist in walking around naked while doing the gardening....My my co-workers all have bad breath....My birthday is next week....I am on vacation this weekend....:whistle:

LOL JA Eng,

Was that enough drama fi yuh Finesses LOL?

i only like the real drama...not no make up stuff

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all

There was some half-naked eye candy in the gym this morning. He was extra dark chocolate, wearing green shorts. If the stripe on his pants had been yellow instead of green, he'd have looked like a walking Jamaican flag.

I think Nat is in need of some rompin shop -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Morning all

There was some half-naked eye candy in the gym this morning. He was extra dark chocolate, wearing green shorts. If the stripe on his pants had been yellow instead of green, he'd have looked like a walking Jamaican flag.

:rofl::devil: Yuh see it?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Morning all

:lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

There was a letter from Captain Ewok to members last week... basically stating that while it's okay to be rude in the Off Topic section, you shouldn't be rude in the advice sections.

:innocent:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Some of the other thread get a little out of the hand. I will try to stay out of them for a while. Whew...I wanted to go off today. But it is too early Mrs. Buggy.

There was a letter from Captain Ewok to members last week... basically stating that while it's okay to be rude in the Off Topic section, you shouldn't be rude in the advice sections.

:innocent:

Is that rude to tell someone to STFU?

Hahaha...I like typing that.. :devil:

Filed: Timeline

What does that mean? :unsure:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone!

LMBO - My co worker just asked me to give her a bear hug to crack her back. WTH? I said No. That's creepy...I don't like the sound of stuff popping in people's bodies. I don't even crack my nuckles and I don't like when people do it either. She looked at me...like Are you serious?...I hold on to my no..I'm not giving you a bear hug to crack NOTHING...That's creepy.

LOL KK! smiley-hug008.gif

I have back problems and every so often I have to have someone do that for me. I learned from a trainer in college after going to several chiropractors and having people walk on my back (the pain would get so bad that I would be balled up crying) this was much more effective and it worked. Now I have learned better sleeping positions so I don’t need it as often. The only thing is I don’t think I could have another female do it because it has to be done a certain way with a certain type of force, though gentle still with a very strong grip. Just can’t see a woman doing it or even a small stature man.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning all just ah tap in fi seh Howdy do!!!!

Lawns I believe it means...SHUT THE PHOCK UP!!! :lol: :lol:...watta weh yuh suh nice han hinnocent! :innocent:;)

Have a bless-ed day everyone!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline

shut the fock up

yeah man...mi did know seh u woudah ansah chobble mi a chobble unu...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.