SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

nobody have excitement??? Cho! Come on now, don't be shy. Who have pickney problem? husband problem? neighbor problem? job problem? who have a birthday coming? vacation coming? something? anything?

Last night I found out my 9 year is an alcoholic. My husband has been frequenting strip clubs....my neighbours are nudists and persist in walking around naked while doing the gardening....My my co-workers all have bad breath....My birthday is next week....I am on vacation this weekend....:whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody have excitement??? Cho! Come on now, don't be shy. Who have pickney problem? husband problem? neighbor problem? job problem? who have a birthday coming? vacation coming? something? anything?

Last night I found out my 9 year is an alcoholic. My husband has been frequenting strip clubs....my neighbours are nudists and persist in walking around naked while doing the gardening....My my co-workers all have bad breath....My birthday is next week....I am on vacation this weekend....:whistle:

LOL JA Eng,

Was that enough drama fi yuh Finesses LOL?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Ells Weh yuh deh?

Here is the Dead Cat Ooman from Young and the Restless :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my husband left his electric toothbrush....i used it this morning.....i'm better off using a manual toohbrush :/

Whether manual or electric, you are def better NOT sharing one: http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/position.../toothbrush.asp

boooooooo!!!

i thought about that but then i'm kissing him

so whatever is in his mouth i have it

its not like he's eating doo doo sandwiches (at least i hope so! lol)

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
my husband left his electric toothbrush....i used it this morning.....i'm better off using a manual toohbrush :/

Whether manual or electric, you are def better NOT sharing one: http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/position.../toothbrush.asp

boooooooo!!!

i thought about that but then i'm kissing him

so whatever is in his mouth i have it

its not like he's eating doo doo sandwiches (at least i hope so! lol)

LOL! Doo doo sandwiches made me laugh!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies!

Ells, will you add the hotel you stayed at in Kingston to the Jamaica Survival Guide thread please? :)

Yes, I have to look it up but I'll try to remember to do that ASAP. Remind me if it takes too long....so busy with this wedding stuff.

hey everyone i recieved my ten year green card in the mail today. I wasn't even called for an interview.

Congrats Jodie!

Hey Sus...I created the blog. It is jawi876.blogspot.com Can you check it for me and tell me what you think? Ladies, I'm just adding my stories to the blog for cleaner reading. I will be updating the story as I go...so some things may change from what is posted on VJ. Hope you all enjoy.

:thumbs::thumbs:

I bought some kitty treats yesterday I am going to use them as bait LOL. I think Sookie is preggers her and Hancock have been daggering like crazy , Mrs Bootsy is going to examine her today I will find out the results tonight :dance:

:rofl::rofl:

This is it, the moment we all have been waiting for! smiley-happy093.gif smiley-happy053.gif smiley-happy057.gif

I got my heart

YAAAYYY Philly! :dance::thumbs:

Timeline
I am rolling...Jonesie asked me what was so funny...so I told her what you all were talking about...she started laughing and said her husband is the same way. She said on his 1st Christmas here, the song Feliz Navidad came on and he was singing to the top of his lungs "Police nyam mi dawg"...she said the whole family stopped and looked at him...then they all burst out laughing when they found out what "nyam" meant.

LMAO!!!!! I needed this laugh today....oh boy did I ever need it. :rofl: :rofl:

Going back to catch up. :rofl:

I have TEARS rolling down mi face!!!!

bwaahaaa how the hell did i miss this

i literally laughed out loud

I asked mister about this & when I told him he said, "yeah, yeah, dat how we sing it dere!" :whistle::lol:

ok.. i understood everything except "a wah do u ead" LOL

i remember sike!! i almost said "banging" instead of bumping.. remember dat one..

"off the hook" LOL.. "ill" , "cold" like "that boy is cold"..

what else???

DOPE! RAD (for white people)! Awesome. Trick (like cool). Tight!

Quana - This is a hard one. We both have a monthly allowance. He sends money for his daughter out of his allowance. Since I only have my doggie..I usually pick up her school supplies expense and cute little outfits. He is now looking for a job that would work around his school schedule. He ask me the other day if I mind if he quit school and look work. No suh...you are going to finish school first my dear. We aren't going hungry..but it would be nice to have the extra cash.

I feel ya girl, I really do & I feel the same way! :yes::yes:

Ells Weh yuh deh?

Here is the Dead Cat Ooman from Young and the Restless :rofl:

KOOKOO! :blink::blink::lol:

Bunz, doodoo sandwiches made me laugh too! :lol:

Timeline

Is anyone watching the Hell's Kitchen season premiere? I remember what I don't like about this show: the punishment. It's one thing to lose a challenge on a reality show, but I don't like that the losers are punished. Also, Chef Ramsey is unnecessarily mean. This would NOT be a conducive work environment to me.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is it, the moment we all have been waiting for! smiley-happy093.gif smiley-happy053.gif smiley-happy057.gif

I got my heart

YEAH PHILLY ME NEXT

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
i know..tre.. i thought that term was kind of dated, but oh well.. sometimes i talk like im 18 then others like im 50 LOL

girl, last year my son has been stuck on the word "sike"...membah dat one. I have to be careful what I say near my son. His dad had him last week and I go through his overnight back when he comes home and I was upset because he mixed up his clean clothes with his dirty clothes...so, my 1/2 Jamaican blood son tells his father..."my mommy -- SEH U FI TAP MIX UP DI DUTTY CLOTHES WID DI CLEAN ONE DEM A WAH DO U EAD.... :whistle:

You know all this time I just knew his dad was jamaican. You son is so proud of his Jamaican culture. That's awesome. I wonder how my kids are going to take it being of 1/2 jamaican blood. Although, my hubby says if you are born here..you're American..and can't claim yourself as Jamaica. Is that true?

GIRL I DONT THINK SO I CLAIM ALL OF MY HERITAGE THOUGH I WAS BORN IN AMERICA

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I need a little help. Some of you ladies are so good with words....

A man I know and work with on occasion has lost his mother. He is Italian, and in Italy, so not someone I see all the time but such a nice man I would like to send him a little note...

Give me some nice words to say.... Luigi is at least 60 so I am sure his mother was quite old.

Cat, this is my favorite poem:

Don't Grieve For Me For Now I'm Free

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free

I'm following the path God laid for me.

I took His hand when I heard Him call;

I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,

To laugh, to love, to work or play.

Tasks left undone must stay that way;

I found that place at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joy.

A friendship shared a laugh, a kiss;

Ah yes, these things, I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow

I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life's been full, I savored much;

Good friends, good times, a loved ones touch. Perhaps my time seems all to brief;

Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.

Lift up your heart and share with me,

God wanted me now, He set me free.

THIS WAS A POEM THAT WAS IN THE GUEST BOOK AT MY BROTHERS FUNERAL

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Does anyone else get this if they try to top up?

Top up any Digicel phone

IMPORTANT!

No credit values can be sent now. We apologise for any inconvenience. Security Limits and transaction patterns are constantly monitored to safeguard your transactions and protect your privacy. To send credit please try again later.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I SAW THIS AT FIRST I WAS LIKE :blink: THEN I SAW WHAT IT WAS IN RESPONSE TO

Does anyone else get this if they try to top up?

Top up any Digicel phone

IMPORTANT!

No credit values can be sent now. We apologise for any inconvenience. Security Limits and transaction patterns are constantly monitored to safeguard your transactions and protect your privacy. To send credit please try again later.

NEVER GOT THAT ONE

WELL LOOKS LIKE IM ALL ALONE LOL CATCHING UP BY MYSELF ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

OK SO I HAVE A QUESTION HAS ANYONE BEEN HERE http://www.mountedge.com/accommodation.html

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I asked Louis his thoughts on the born in America... AMerican thing. He said our child will be St Lucian/American. Both... they don't have to be born on SLU to be a Lucian.

My husband feels the same way...he doesn't think you have to be born in JA to be a true yardie...its funny cause him and my best friend (also his cousin) always argue back and forth about that...both her parents are born JA and she was born in America...and she always says she is not a jamaican she is pure american...but he would say as long as either your ma or pa jamaican you a jamaican....same thing with me...if someone ask him were i'm from he would say I'm haitian before I'm an american because both my parents were born in haiti even though i was born here...

Same here. My husband is going to be looking for a Jamerican out fit for our little one when he goes down in a couple weeks. :whistle:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.