SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

hmmm... so if she isn't gonna live here.. is there anything else he can get to allow her to go back on forth.. i guess just the visitor visa huh??? how long does she have to be here for them to consider it as "living here"...

I don't know how they could tell if she is not living her other than the Immigration Officer noting the times she has come and gone.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my husband left his electric toothbrush....i used it this morning.....i'm better off using a manual toohbrush :/

Whether manual or electric, you are def better NOT sharing one: http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/position.../toothbrush.asp

bunzy.. i never used an electric, but bought one for my youngest cuz she did not have very good brushing techniques, she was not brushing long enough.. like 5 or 6 strokes.. i thought it would be better.. not really huh??

My dentist recommended that both hubby and I get this $100 tooth brush...kiss teet....

$100!!! what the hell.. pls send me the name of that brush.. i wanna see what the heck it does beside brush ur teeth.. if imma pay $100, it better remove plaque and whiten too CHO!!!

my husband left his electric toothbrush....i used it this morning.....i'm better off using a manual toohbrush :/

Whether manual or electric, you are def better NOT sharing one: http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/position.../toothbrush.asp

Louis and I have shared toothbrushes before... I read your link Nat... don't most of us share our "bodily fluids" with our guys anyway! LOL .... :P

:rofl::bonk::thumbs:

bunzy.. i never used an electric, but bought one for my youngest cuz she did not have very good brushing techniques, she was not brushing long enough.. like 5 or 6 strokes.. i thought it would be better.. not really huh??

My dentist recommended that both hubby and I get this $100 tooth brush...kiss teet....

$100!!! what the hell.. pls send me the name of that brush.. i wanna see what the heck it does beside brush ur teeth.. if imma pay $100, it better remove plaque and whiten too CHO!!!

Sonicare...

But I know they are just advertising. The hygentist told me to get the $5 one from drugstore or walmart. Supposely, they clean better than you human hands. Hubby still uses his. I have converted back to my dollar store Crest toothbrush.

Only on VJ where I will be participating in a discussion on toothbrushes.

hmmm... so if she isn't gonna live here.. is there anything else he can get to allow her to go back on forth.. i guess just the visitor visa huh??? how long does she have to be here for them to consider it as "living here"...

I don't know how they could tell if she is not living her other than the Immigration Officer noting the times she has come and gone.

The child has to AOS at a 2 yrs interval, and at a 10 year interval, if they don't obtain citizenship. If they try to obtain citizenship, this becomes a problem, because they must me living in the US for a certain period of time. As KK stated a GC can be re-voked.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well... i was going to respond to several posts, but VJ was trippin. Lets see if I can remember... Thanks for the tips on gettin my hands onion smell free... I'll DEFINTELY try it next time I cook.

That "Feliz Navidad"... "Police Nyam Mi Dog" HILLARIOUS!!!!! :rofl:

Justucia & Bunz... Congrats on the GREAT NEWS!! Sorry i'm a lil late.

Ok... I know I had more...

Well... as for me, I forgot to say that this morning I got so tired of seeing my dry/split end hair that I took it upon myself to cut it. Well, it is now shoulder length... and weeeellll not all to straight and even. I called myself trying to put layers too!! :huh: Hubby is going to kill me when he sees it!!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

so he's not all the way sure how he wants to do it becuz of the mother?? she isn't sure if she wants her daughter her f/t.. i don't blame her, thats such a gigantic thing to do..

roger is pretty sure his childrens mom will allow it, but i don't think they've had a real heart to heart.. if the plan is not for them to live w/ us.. i think that we should try for the visitor, but maybe its harder to get approved seeing as his dad lives in the us huh?? they may think he will keep the kids here once they get here..

thanks kk, another can of worms LOL

Sonicare...

But I know they are just advertising. The hygentist told me to get the $5 one from drugstore or walmart. Supposely, they clean better than you human hands. Hubby still uses his. I have converted back to my dollar store Crest toothbrush.

Only on VJ where I will be participating in a discussion on toothbrushes.

i meant remove tartar.. hell all of them remove plaque.. i don't wanna ever have to go to the dentist for a $100 toothbrush LOL

yep finesse.. we do plan too. this is just a immediate issue.. soon enough after roger gets work here and we move to a bigger place, we will be bringing the kids here..

immigration will not be thru w/ me for a while LOL.. now u see why mi nuh need fi breed nah more??? LOL

can he save any money now so when he is looking for a job, he can still have money to send w/out asking you?

u mean when he go back to ja?? yep thats the plan.. man finesse we are really synching today.. everytime one of us say something the other mention it too LOL

Timeline
Well... i was going to respond to several posts, but VJ was trippin. Lets see if I can remember... Thanks for the tips on gettin my hands onion smell free... I'll DEFINTELY try it next time I cook.

That "Feliz Navidad"... "Police Nyam Mi Dog" HILLARIOUS!!!!! :rofl:

Justucia & Bunz... Congrats on the GREAT NEWS!! Sorry i'm a lil late.

Ok... I know I had more...

Well... as for me, I forgot to say that this morning I got so tired of seeing my dry/split end hair that I took it upon myself to cut it. Well, it is now shoulder length... and weeeellll not all to straight and even. I called myself trying to put layers too!! :huh: Hubby is going to kill me when he sees it!!!

omg.. buggy thats some mess i used to do in high school, attempting to "fix" something w/ scissors LOL.. well at least ur grade of hair will grow back in no time.. hubby is gonna kill u tho!

Quana - The mother says she is okay with it. She is willing to pay for the medical and expenses that need to be covered in Jamaica. *If she is wise enough to realize that her daughter can file for her when she turns 18. Long time..but it is a possibilty*

I think it is because he is not working right now. Once he is working I'm sure it'll all change. He doesn't want all the expense on me. Which I respect him for having that thought.

Damn Crypt keeper all up in my business I told her I you will get the order when I finish Engineering it and followed it with a mean glare! I told my Manager I am not speaking to her ever again because she is out of order! I don't work for her and nothing is leaving my desk tech assured without my stamp of approval! CHO!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whre jg??? a baseball game?? lol

finesse..its all in my dreams honey drop, i am so mad at my money and my leave situation.. and not getting better w/ skool just around the corner.. UGHHHH

QUESTION.. for the hubbys that are not finding work OR just concentrating on skool right now.. how are u ladies handling child support?? how do u plan on handling it if ur hubby is not here yet? don't know if there is anyone here that has this issue right now

Quana - This is a hard one. We both have a monthly allowance. He sends money for his daughter out of his allowance. Since I only have my doggie..I usually pick up her school supplies expense and cute little outfits. He is now looking for a job that would work around his school schedule. He ask me the other day if I mind if he quit school and look work. No suh...you are going to finish school first my dear. We aren't going hungry..but it would be nice to have the extra cash.

thats why full time skool or being a house husband is not in the cards for us.. we can live well w/ just our expenses, but i don't feel its fair to send 3 children $200.. and i can't do much more than that by myself.. if the guy was here roxcie.. he would have an ample salary that like i said after C/####### it, we would still be okay..

being w/ someone from another country changes things, anything is possible, but realistically roger probably won't make much money working and whatever he makes CAN'T all go to Jamaica, but also he can't cheat his children and allow them to live in poverty to pay for his new home in the US.. UGHH.. i hate this ..

what about bringing the kids here?

I feel you on that last one Quana. We've always said that we want Derron's son to come live w/ us.. and since he's a boy, it may come to pass. But since he's still so young, 4, it will be a while. But as for right now, he left him some money before he left so they could get by while he moved and transitioned over here. Now that he's got a job, he's looking to send money every payday. Right now he's saving for his school fees. Don't worry, everything will work out.

Oh, I remember what I was gonna say... I tried my hubbys toothbrush cuz he SWEARS it's the best way to brush... that sonicair toothbrush. Girl... that lil brush didn't do nothing for me! First off... the toothpaste feel off before i could even brush my teeth. (Then hubby said i have to put it in my mouth before I turn it on... :whistle: ) But my teeth just didn't feel any "cleaner" cuz of it. I'm just a good ol' fashioned hand brusher!! LOL Y does he even have such an expensive toothbrush. Told him when his refills run out, he's on his own. Even those are EXPENSIVE!!! :blink:

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.