SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
finesse (F)

Have you talked to your husband about how you feel?

From the party on the 4th it seems he is into the party thing... you know how Jamaica is... it seem every night there is a party on one verandah or another. Maybe he does not think anything of it...

I agree if it is bothering you it needs to stop.

once in a while is one thing... not every day...

Thanks for loaning me the heart JG, I see you have plenty! :yes:

it is actually me the one more into the party thing than him. i encouraged him to be more outgoing and invite them over. we talked about it and he just said it was me the one to tell him to do it....and now we don't know how to tell the people to get out!

GIMME U number n when mi call put mi pon SPEAKAH phone...mek sure u tun up di volum

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i understand ur predicament finesse..

roger and i both are tooo nice.. like i said yesterday we didn't get to leave to the soccer field till 7:30 cuz company would not leave.. i kept dropping hints, but couldn't just come out and tell her "WE told u we have to go!" she sat there and ate 2 plates of the curry chicken when we already told her she was gonna have to take it w/ her when he finished so we could make it..

she is a really good friend.. but i was hot like fiyah when we didn't make the soccer field in time..

i feel ya girl.. i hate being the bad guy..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

finesse don't let them in! when they come to the door say you have something planned and in the future could they please call before they stop by. easier said then done.... have the same problem we have a friend that comes over like 7:00 in the morning during the week! doesn't call before he comes and then wants us to get up and chat with him. I am like i am in bed until my alarm goes off. now if you just stop by this guys house unannounced.....he is not having it. I don't get some people. i need to go cool off i am HOT about this...especially today since today was one of those days that he came by. but oh he brought donuts...that are going in the TRASH. :ranting:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
finesse (F)

From the party on the 4th it seems he is into the party thing... you know how Jamaica is... it seem every night there is a party on one verandah or another. Maybe he does not think anything of it...

it is actually me the one more into the party thing than him. i encouraged him to be more outgoing and invite them over. we talked about it and he just said it was me the one to tell him to do it....and now we don't know how to tell the people to get out!

GIMME U number n when mi call put mi pon SPEAKAH phone...mek sure u tun up di volum

imma give u my number too!

finesse don't let them in! when they come to the door say you have something planned and in the future could they please call before they stop by. easier said then done.... have the same problem we have a friend that comes over like 7:00 in the morning during the week! doesn't call before he comes and then wants us to get up and chat with him. I am like i am in bed until my alarm goes off. now if you just stop by this guys house unannounced.....he is not having it. I don't get some people. i need to go cool off i am HOT about this...especially today since today was one of those days that he came by. but oh he brought donuts...that are going in the TRASH. :ranting:

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you can just tell them in a nice way that you and hubby gonna be doing something special with each other

smile, laugh, and gently push them out

i mean do they call before they come or do they just show up?

they just show up....sometimes they wait for us to get home from work and walk up the steps with us

Timeline
finesse (F)

but then what about when i need to borrow someone's wheelbarrow? or a little ketchup?

i am trying to be cool but my stomach is on FIYAH about it...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you can just tell them in a nice way that you and hubby gonna be doing something special with each other

they just show up....sometimes they wait for us to get home from work and walk up the steps with us

:blink: da f@ck?!

no man is like dem did a wait fi onoo invite dem over fi tek a set

are they at least brining their own food?

either way, you need to nip it in the bud

you can start by you and hubby going out one night till late to sort of send them a message

or just say yo yuh feel sick, yuh head a hot yuh so you need some alone time

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

:blink: da f@ck?!

no man is like dem did a wait fi onoo invite dem over fi tek a set

are they at least brining their own food?

either way, you need to nip it in the bud

you can start by you and hubby going out one night till late to sort of send them a message

or just say yo yuh feel sick, yuh head a hot yuh so you need some alone time

they bring all type a #######...food, beer, liquor, music, kids, pets..... sometimes it is fun but the fun is now turning into getting on my nerves..

Timeline

finesse these people aren't even giving you a minute to get in the door! that is rude...they aren't obviously don't care about your feelings so you just need to be upfront and say look...tonight is not a good night

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Who had SEX for lunch?

Not me but I think I'm gonna put that on the menu for future lunches! :devil:

27 more posts till I get my heart, you can do it Z ! smiley-computer004.gif

Keep going Philly, you can do it!

ooh.. i did that once.. 30 min wasn't long enuff :blink: .. dem yard man nuh easy!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: made me have to use some leave that day!! LOL

Ells, you sure make catching up easier! :lol:

(L)

but see yah... mi quote Ells and get this:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

:blink:

how do you do it??

I have to break the posts up too a lot of the time. Cut & paste to the next post when that happens.

Oh, I have one for you guys.....

Anyone steam fish in the dish washer?

I was reading Rachel Ray magazine and they suggested putting it on top shelf, wrapped tightly in HEAVY DUTY aluminum foil, run it through wash and dry cycle. It's supposedly steamed and ready to eat. At first I was like WTH. But it does kind of sound interesting.

Well, it might work really good....it's not like you're adding soap to the cycle or anything. Hmmm...if I had a dishwasher I'd experiment & get back to you all.

ok, so remember how i was making joke about hubby being in everybody business and making friends with everybody on the block?

and remember that party we had on july 4?

well, i swear to god not one day has passed since that party that someone has not been hanging out our house.....and i mean hanging out for HOURS

i'm starting to get pissed off. even though i was the one to encourage it...

do you think i am over reacting?

NO!

one thing is for sure

it needs to be addressed before you explode

so maybe you guys should find $hit to do a evening time other than being at home

to send a message to them

Or since they insist on being around when you need to get things done in the evenings, invite them to help you with chores! :yes::rofl::lol:

:rofl: I'd love to hear THAT phone call!

That is not right....that means they're also expecting you to cook dinner & feed them. That's when my little beyotch would come out & I'd be like NO SAH! :devil:

Timeline
Watch you have all been waiting for! this better work, Should out to Sus for walking me through this :thumbs:

Boy this really takes me back! LOL! And what cracks me up even more is how 'cool' we thought this was back then. :yes::lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kids and pets finesse?

no man, dat is out of hand

and you need to make up your mind whether u gonna entertain it

because it sounds like u making them feel like its all good

just make them know that at least three night of the week are for you and hubby

lol mi can juss imagine dem a scope out finesse house wid binoculars and as soon as she show up a dem dat side a har

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
kids and pets finesse?

no man, dat is out of hand

and you need to make up your mind whether u gonna entertain it

because it sounds like u making them feel like its all good

just make them know that at least three night of the week are for you and hubby

lol mi can juss imagine dem a scope out finesse house wid binoculars and as soon as she show up a dem dat side a har

serious as god. u right. i need to take action tonight. we have been way too nice...

Timeline
Nat do you know what number you were on Igor's list when you finally got your NOA2?

JaPrincess, I was #92 when I was approved... even though I was expecting approval between 150 & 175. But remember that once people get approved whose numbers are after yours, your number no longer goes down.

i had subway footlong..ummm.. chicken breast w/ all the fixings and ranch and chipotle sauce

Have you tried the new flatbread sandwiches. I got a subway coupon in the mail the other day; I'm thinking to try it out with the flatbread. Subway was my first real job! Fun times... fun times.

Last night I dreamed that Steven came and instead of getting married at a JoP, we went to my church and had the pastor marry us in a small private room with just a few witnesses. Then we went back to my house all happy.... Then I woke up. :(

Awwww! So what is your plan for getting married Nat?

Justice of the Peace (or maybe my pastor) with a witness or two. Reception in America for people who won't want to travel to JA. One year later, ceremony in JA. That's when I'll have the pictures n stuff. I also expect that after living with Steven for a year, I'll be a lot thinner, which will make for better pictures. :lol:

I had a woman tell me I was immoral and take this high and mighty attitude about praying for me and shyt. Saying how I needed Church. After she cussed me, spread vicious lies, screamed at me in public, and tried to run me over with her car. Yeah, if that's "Christian", I want no part of it.

I HATE it when people act up & give Christianity a bad name.

Ahhhhhh JG which park?

:rofl::rofl: Why? Were YOU in a park near JG today?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.