SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dang it seems like the days just creep past with this process anyways i guess it will happen when it's suppose to happen... i am hungry i feel for sum steamed king fish with boiled yam and bananna... i wish i knew how to make dumplins **sigh** anybosy heard about any flight deals for dec???

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh.. i did that once.. 30 min wasn't long enuff :blink: .. dem yard man nuh easy!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: made me have to use some leave that day!! LOL

i had subway footlong..ummm.. chicken breast w/ all the fixings and ranch and chipotle sauce

:devil: :devil: :devil:

My friend is pregnant and she loves it when I make curry chicken and mix it with pasta...I thought she was going to eat the entire pot and she did kind of...she left her husband the pot bottom

since being pregnant i can't get a feeling for curry chicken...i could do goat but not chicken...i will eat it if i have to (since that is what hubby likes the most plus curry chicken back eww) but its not on my top list....i love bullie beef and white rice though....yummmy...could eat that for days...

hmmmmmm you are talking about all the things I love but can't eat :crying:

Who had SEX for lunch?

Hi I wish. Although I am pretty sure I saw some sex this morning in the park. It was nasty :angry:

:rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh, I have one for you guys.....

Anyone steam fish in the dish washer?

I was reading Rachel Ray magazine and they suggested putting it on top shelf, wrapped tightly in HEAVY DUTY aluminum foil, run it through wash and dry cycle. It's supposedly steamed and ready to eat. At first I was like WTH. But it does kind of sound interesting.

i am frighten.. u try it first..

what other kind of fish do ya'll eat ur ackee w/??? i am having a hard time finding codfish or maybe just looking in wrong places and roger acts like thats the only fish he is willing to buy..

i know all fish doesn't taste the same, but would it make that big of a differnce :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

philly why did your I130 take so long to be approved?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

My last fun fact of the day.......

Today is the 40th anniversary of Apollo landing on the moon. I heard there is more computer power in an iPhone then there was in that space ship. That boggles my mind.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I was reading Rachel Ray magazine and they suggested putting it on top shelf, wrapped tightly in HEAVY DUTY aluminum foil, run it through wash and dry cycle. It's supposedly steamed and ready to eat. At first I was like WTH. But it does kind of sound interesting.

what other kind of fish do ya'll eat ur ackee w/??? i am having a hard time finding codfish or maybe just looking in wrong places and roger acts like thats the only fish he is willing to buy..

i know all fish doesn't taste the same, but would it make that big of a differnce :blink:

that steam fish argument nuh sound so right

ackee and shrimp is DELISH!

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

We used to eat red snapper sometimes.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I totally agree with that statement. I've encountered enough people who use God as their excuse for bad behavior.

I had a woman tell me I was immoral and take this high and mighty attitude about praying for me and shyt. Saying how I needed Church. After she cussed me, spread vicious lies, screamed at me in public, and tried to run me over with her car. Yeah, if that's "Christian", I want no part of it.

OMG not her!!!! She really needs to hook up with my stalker they would be perfect together. He can exercise her emotional demons and she can read the bible to him all day! I think that is a match made in heaven!

HUH? Wha deh raas

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who had SEX for lunch?

Hi I wish. Although I am pretty sure I saw some sex this morning in the park. It was nasty :angry:

Ahhhhhh JG which park?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
My last fun fact of the day.......

Today is the 40th anniversary of Apollo landing on the moon. I heard there is more computer power in an iPhone then there was in that space ship. That boggles my mind.

:blink:

upherebl.gif

Timeline

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ha ha........come guys. Be a little more adventurous. Someone had to try it if they wrote it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I totally agree with that statement. I've encountered enough people who use God as their excuse for bad behavior.

I had a woman tell me I was immoral and take this high and mighty attitude about praying for me and shyt. Saying how I needed Church. After she cussed me, spread vicious lies, screamed at me in public, and tried to run me over with her car. Yeah, if that's "Christian", I want no part of it.

OMG not her!!!! She really needs to hook up with my stalker they would be perfect together. He can exercise her emotional demons and she can read the bible to him all day! I think that is a match made in heaven!

HUH? Wha deh raas

That is my Facebook stalker, Philly.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.