SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
girl those rocks are SLIPPERY.. that sound TERRIBLE omg.. i had slipped a couple of times, but nothing like that.. i had several friends that stopped.. it wasn't until i was almost done that i realized they had lil exits here and there.. i was SOOOO FReAKING SCARED..

The lifeguard said to never attempt to turn around and go back down. Guess that was our first mistake. LOL I thought I was dead for sure. And I smashed my heel on a rock when I feel and for the rest of the trip I swore it was fractured. Thank God it wasn't.

:o The falls are so well advertised. I didn't realize it was so dangerous. Thought about taking my kids the next time they went down, but never mind.

It was fun. It was a bit scary; but fun. A do it once kind of thing.

I can't imagine that attraction in the US without a buttload of release forms signed before the climb.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all July Babies!

Thanks, SG.

BTW.....next Wednesday for Happy Hour works for me.

See you at Drunken Fish. Dillon, you wanna join us? I promise I will behave myself :yes:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ladies!!!

without all the help and love from y'all i would not be able to say this:

he passed the interview

my man soon come!

love and light to every singly one of you

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

may our lives cont. to be blessed

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!! :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline
95 more posts to Platinum :dance:

platinum.jpg

Show Off :crying:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
ok, so what everybody doing tonight? where's the party at?

No party for me. I'm going to the firehouse to hang with my friend while he works. Probably sit in the parking lot and chat till I get kicked out at 9.

Tomorrow big day....softball tournament.

JG ask them about SLU Hospital Emergency room. I am sure they have some stories :whistle:

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Edited to Add: I see that Bunz beat me to revealing the news! Do you know Sandy, Bunz? I'm just glad that the chick from the Top 15 that was hitting on Steven didn't make it to the Top 10.

nah i don't know sandy but she had such a good audition and now she keeps making poor song choices

i don't know why the boy/girl duo is still there. they shouldn't even have made it this far

lmao @ the girl who hit on steven. nat yuh nuh easy

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

nat how do you get the video on youtube anyway?

upherebl.gif

Timeline

this girl had a very good audition too and is like when she reach the finals her voice just get flat

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

she didn't even remember the words

i thought she would have made a good competitor but alas

i think tia's main competition is the myrie girl and that one from mobay (brown sugar i think is her name)

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning all, just checking in since im at work

mrs buggy, her hubby, roger and i went to Caribbean Grill last night.. maybe she will reemerge to post pics.. when i get to somebody computer i will post mine..

hope everyone starting their weekend off right.. be good, and be blessed

hey lovesponge newlywed..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
good morning all, just checking in since im at work

mrs buggy, her hubby, roger and i went to Caribbean Grill last night.. maybe she will reemerge to post pics.. when i get to somebody computer i will post mine..

hope everyone starting their weekend off right.. be good, and be blessed

hey lovesponge newlywed..

that sound nice wish i lived closer to some of you ladies

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey my2.. hope u are doing well.. did u have that ice cream and chips last night LOL

hey b4 i forget, if anyone gets on that has filed cr1, can u pm me the price to start.. i know its about $900 altogether, but i was wondering how much is needed when u file ur initial paperwork?? is it all of it?

i know for k1, it is $400+ right?,

thanks u guys.. i can look on here on my pm for the answer, check ya later..

Timeline
hey my2.. hope u are doing well.. did u have that ice cream and chips last night LOL

hey b4 i forget, if anyone gets on that has filed cr1, can u pm me the price to start.. i know its about $900 altogether, but i was wondering how much is needed when u file ur initial paperwork?? is it all of it?

i know for k1, it is $400+ right?,

thanks u guys.. i can look on here on my pm for the answer, check ya later..

I pm'd you the info Quana.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
ladies!!!

without all the help and love from y'all i would not be able to say this:

he passed the interview

my man soon come!

love and light to every singly one of you

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

may our lives cont. to be blessed

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations Jus!!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I stay at El Greco all the time. $97 is about what I pay booking online but they do have different prices for JA vs US posted in the lobby.

Which website? Their website is giving me $133 before taxes.

Oh no, I’m a price stalker. El Greco does not charge fees and taxes, so you won’t have to add that in but I usually stalk the mainstream sites (any of them really because they all have that price match guarantee so they try to keep the same rates…hotels.com, expedia, priceline, etc., my job also has a travel agency site that will quote the same prices.) I wouldn’t think you would get that rate now if you’re looking because it’s inflated due to Sumfest. But because I know their cheapest rate (and they have been pretty consistent for the past 1 ½ that I have been going) I just wait until it comes down. They’re usually never without available suites whenever I plan to stay so I don’t worry with waiting like I might with some of the others…as long as it’s not during some major time e.g. Christmas, New Year’s, etc.

Thanks. Taxes are added through their website but not in person for some reason. We are going in the middle of August so their rates should be lower than Sumfest time. We've been staying there since we met 6 years ago. I will stalk other websites as well. But I found a great rate for Royal Decameron on Expedia...I may get my wish.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz, I downloaded the trial version of Replay Video Capture, which you can use to capture whatever is on your screen. However, since it's the trial version, you're limited to 2 minutes. That works, since the performances are all less than two minutes.

I think two of the main competitors are Adena and Angele. Brown Sugar also has a nice voice.

Steven & his family just drove to Kingston (from Negril) early this morning to be in the crowd for Tia tomorrow night. I told Steven to tell her to sing like she did at his surprise party and own the stage like she did at the Bob Marley birthday bash @ MXIII.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.