SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

lol..sounds like she need to retire..

Quanna she is off deh chain trust me she have no mannaz and nothing to do wid ar self!! I really think that she is in everyone's business because she is afraid of forced retirement.

Hey Bunz I saw your pic, why yuh been hiding yuh self Lady. I hope yuh guh pon FB soon and join the fun smiley-happy107.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey philly

*waves

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah trying to look like she doing something..

i need to get my money right cuz i don't wanna be working when i am old and facety.. i wanna be somewhere getting on rogers and my kids nerves LOL

this one lady bless her heart.. worked while she was on oxygen.. she passed not too long after she finally retired.. i don't know if she had to keep working for money issues or what.. if i stay w/ the government, i could retire at 55.. so 20 years to stack my chips..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I really want to go to the America I Am: The African American Imprint exhibit @ the Atlanta Civic Center this weekend with the kids. It sucks that I have to rely on other people to get around because I still can't drive. My oldest son wants to go to Six Flags, and I can't drive him...his father won't drive him for some reason. It makes me so mad.

I want to go to White Waters...but I can't. I just feel so frustrated and so damn trapped. *sigh* I'm tired of sitting in this room...in bed!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Jawi876, (F)

houston, damn it must be hot as hell there..

Yeah... almost hot enough to run the air.

i have a funeral to go to this weekend :angry: i hate that $hit and its all the way in the effen country CHO MAN!

Do you HAVE to go? My family probably talks about me for it, but I've skipped out on pretty much every funeral except for both my grandfathers.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

i need to get my money right cuz i don't wanna be working when i am old and facety.. i wanna be somewhere getting on rogers and my kids nerves LOL

this one lady bless her heart.. worked while she was on oxygen.. she passed not too long after she finally retired.. i don't know if she had to keep working for money issues or what.. if i stay w/ the government, i could retire at 55.. so 20 years to stack my chips..

I am with you Quanna I do not want to be working till I am miserable! Govt gigs are the best :thumbs:

Yes God Bless her heart I can't imagine........

I was thinking earlier about pursuing my dreams but I need my 9 to 5. I truly want to be a fashion designer I used to model but that wasn't my thing I was always behind the scenes with the clothes styling..... when my Grammy passed I stopped sewing I just started sketching again I just lost my motivation when she was no longer here she was my inspiration and teacher.........

Why do we let life get in the way?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I stay at El Greco all the time. $97 is about what I pay booking online but they do have different prices for JA vs US posted in the lobby.

Which website? Their website is giving me $133 before taxes.

I really want to go to the America I Am: The African American Imprint exhibit @ the Atlanta Civic Center this weekend with the kids. It sucks that I have to rely on other people to get around because I still can't drive. My oldest son wants to go to Six Flags, and I can't drive him...his father won't drive him for some reason. It makes me so mad.

I want to go to White Waters...but I can't. I just feel so frustrated and so damn trapped. *sigh* I'm tired of sitting in this room...in bed!

(F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) praying for a speedy recovery!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat trust me I tried to opt out of it but I am the driver and the deceased is the last of a generation so i got the guilt trip

i just find funerals so depressing and then i have to smile and pretend its all good with family i haven't spoken to in forever

jawi, patience my lady. i know its hard. but u're getting better

by the time your honey gets here you will be twirling from the ceiling

lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i'll come splash some water in ur face jawi LOL

why his dad won't take him u think??? maybe he can hook up w/ some friends.. i know its gotta be the most frustrating thing..

It is. I don't have a clue why he won't. He keeps telling him to find a friend whose parents will take them. My son has a season pass to both Six Flags and White Water...but he can't there by himself! His father can be a real a hole at times. He is laying up on me for free eating my food, using my water, air and electricity. I just asked him if he would drive me and the kids to the exhibit tomorrow and he laughed. ####### is funny!!!!??? Then, he tells me that I'm not ready to deal with a crowd of people. The exhibit won't be here forever...and I want my kids to see it.

They will have all kind of artifacts and exhibits from Africa...the slave route to America...slavery...the Revoluntary War/Civil War...Civil Rights Movement...to current day. Maybe, I will risk it and drive myself.

I am with you Quanna I do not want to be working till I am miserable! Govt gigs are the best :thumbs:

Yes God Bless her heart I can't imagine........

I was thinking earlier about pursuing my dreams but I need my 9 to 5. I truly want to be a fashion designer I used to model but that wasn't my thing I was always behind the scenes with the clothes styling..... when my Grammy passed I stopped sewing I just started sketching again I just lost my motivation when she was no longer here she was my inspiration and teacher.........

Why do we let life get in the way?

I love fashion design too Philly. My job has great retirement benefits too...but after a certain age if you continue to work...they start deducting from your benefits. So, I will retire when they tell me I'm eligible. LOL

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

(F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) praying for a speedy recovery!

Thanks Chica....

Nat trust me I tried to opt out of it but I am the driver and the deceased is the last of a generation so i got the guilt trip

i just find funerals so depressing and then i have to smile and pretend its all good with family i haven't spoken to in forever

jawi, patience my lady. i know its hard. but u're getting better

by the time your honey gets here you will be twirling from the ceiling

lol

LOL...have him tell it...that's what got me in this mess in the first place. LMAO :devil::whistle::innocent::blush::crying:

I'm slowly losing the last little piece of my mind...I don't have much to spare as it is...#######!!!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

u better the hell not jawi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look girl u have come so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!u better not push it back for that exhibit..even tho it sounds really nice.. good for the kids to see. i need to get a lil culture in mylife

philly.. don't worry when hubby get on.. u will be able to pursue ur dreams.. u do really have an eye, u too jawi!!! we just need our help mates to get here so we can reach our dreams a lil easier..

u better the hell not jawi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look girl u have come so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!u better not push it back for that exhibit..even tho it sounds really nice.. good for the kids to see. i need to get a lil culture in mylife

philly.. don't worry when hubby get on.. u will be able to pursue ur dreams.. u do really have an eye, u too jawi!!! we just need our help mates to get here so we can reach our dreams a lil easier..

that is the truth Quanna! it will be so much easier. I really have no excuse I used to just do it in my spare time, sketch, draw the pattern and sew. I think I will sketch tonight I have had so many ideas lately.....

Jawi oh Fabulous a fellow Fashionista , do you sew?

I need to go home, I can't make the market I don't have the strength. Hubby told me he would take care of dinner so no market until tomorrow!

Latah Ladies Have a wonderful weekend!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.