SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

all this talk of food made me Realize i had no plans for dinner since the kids are going to their dads

ice cream and potato chips then :dance::dance:

LOL Quanna I have the same problem since the boys are at my moms normally we eat out on Fridays I have no idea what to get tonight, I am thinking pizza but that is not on my diet LOL

that is a rule in our house...no cooking on fridays...it would just be wrong in so many ways. the last 2 fridays I had to eat popeyes....but i'm not eating that ish tonight

LOL @ Popeyes we stopped eating meat and I am tired of shrimp so I am clueless. I am tired of Salad so that will be a negative! Chilis is having that $20 3 course special but I just want to go home and curl up with my Hubby and watch a scary movie we have Haunting in Connecticut.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm going home to take a sleep before i do anything else..1 more hour of this working #######.

but, i always say that and then when i get home i instantly have all this energy..

I love when I say I am dead tired and then I go home and can't seem to sleep. Sucks.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

i'm going home to take a sleep before i do anything else..1 more hour of this working #######.

but, i always say that and then when i get home i instantly have all this energy..

I love when I say I am dead tired and then I go home and can't seem to sleep. Sucks.

JG I am the same way I am so drained when I leave here I just want to sleep then I get home and reality hits there is a million things to do and I can't sleep if I try! hot mess

****ROC VSC****

weh kimmy deh? mi no see ar pon di board all week

she pon FB :yes:

speaking of FB have you signed up yet Missy?

****ROC VSC****

:ph34r: kimmy? is that you?

LOL

now I don't feel like doing a thing! I only have 8 more reports to run LOL I am cross eyed at this point! I'm daydreaming about getting my lashes done :star:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Yeah, she's around.

JG I am the same way I am so drained when I leave here I just want to sleep then I get home and reality hits there is a million things to do and I can't sleep if I try! hot mess

Even when I have "nothing" to do, it takes me hours to do it. :angry:

I'm out, girls.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

no, why was i supposed to?

I know the ladies were asking about it yesterday, just curious if you were going to sign up and join the fun. I just fixed my camera my son spilled juice in it and claimed it was the cat :bonk: WHATEVER so I am going to upload all the flicks from JA in April and the garden.

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, she's around.

Even when I have "nothing" to do, it takes me hours to do it. :angry:

I'm out, girls.

Have a good weekend everyone!

don't get too wild at the firehouse!

no, why was i supposed to?

I know the ladies were asking about it yesterday, just curious if you were going to sign up and join the fun. I just fixed my camera my son spilled juice in it and claimed it was the cat :bonk: WHATEVER so I am going to upload all the flicks from JA in April and the garden.

i don't know, maybe. i'll probably just get adicted to that too and then i'll really get fired..

CYA JG have a good weekend ( Waving)

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

yeah kimmy alway on FB..thats how i link her most of di time.. now no FB.. no kimmy :cry:

i have that sickness too. .tired at work, but burst of energy soon as i hit the door..

philly, i saw that chilis promo.. looks outstanding, even tho i don't like chilis that much...hey can' beat $20

buy 1luv and jg have fun..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.