You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
When I meant herb I meant ganja tea

gimmee...gimmeee..gimmmeeeeeeeeee :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love Royal Decameron Mo Bay. Which men? Employees? When you stay, Sus?

Yes, employees - We were there last Sept - I just was shocked at how blatant some of the employees were - Even one night I was walking down the path with DJ and one security cut between us and blocked me from walking - I ripped on him, that if I am with my man - what would make you think I want to talk to you? Even if I weren't with my man - do you honestly think I would be attracted?

Raniel and Kevan still around pool?

Who is at Sumfest this year?

Thought I just heard the Jackson 5.

I heard the whole Jackson family is going to be there -

What do they have to do with Raggae again? Same way Air Supply always cracks me up for Jazz & Blues.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
they treat Jamaicans like $hit because they know they won't get the same "warm" treatment (money, connections to go a farrin, etc)

so there is no benefit to being nice to jamaicans

I remember when I went to Jamaica I could not utter a word when we were at the shops cuz they knew how to rip off forieners, my hubby did all the talking. They did treat my hubby different than me! :blush:

Damien just called El Greco to get a room rate and they quoated him $97. I called back 2 minutes later and they quote me $130 :blink: That's a big difference.

Congrats Justuica.

LOL...sorry Shemmy, I don't mean to laugh, but the same thing happened to be the other day. I called with my perfect queen's english for Hilton Mobay they quoted me $175...called back a hour or so later with my heavy accent and was quoted $104....I know the local rates a usually cheaper but not all the time (thank God) for my resident stamp.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damien just called El Greco to get a room rate and they quoated him $97. I called back 2 minutes later and they quote me $130 :blink: That's a big difference.

Congrats Justuica.

LOL, local rate

I know but we called from the same number and he spoke standard English. He used to get it for $76 when we were dating...he was still there so that's understandable. Oh well...

ladies!!!

without all the help and love from y'all i would not be able to say this:

he passed the interview

my man soon come!

love and light to every singly one of you

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

may our lives cont. to be blessed

Justucia you were on my mind today I am so happy for you! smiley-happy105.gif gimme a V an I an S and A!!!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i have a friend that comes on a work visa i thought tho.. he pays like $2000 and is able to come work for this hotel.. but there has to be work available.. and ive heard the work visas have been cut dramatically..

yeah they have my fiance used to come on those ..him and the rest of the guys he came with before didnt get them this year

See that’s what I thought, you could get a work visa but there had to be work and you also had to have a letter from the employer confirming, still a process…nothing as simple as she put it. And then too I thought from what I saw with the B1-B2 visas it didn’t cost that much and all in one drop.

Thanks all for responding, like it has been said many times before if there was an easier way why would so many of us choose doing it this way. I am going to print these out and give it to her so she knows. If I just tell her she’ll think I’m hating because my SO didn’t come up with it. :wacko: Risk getting banned and/or arrested for fraud...not on your life!!! :angry:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ladies!!!

without all the help and love from y'all i would not be able to say this:

he passed the interview

my man soon come!

love and light to every singly one of you

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

may our lives cont. to be blessed

:dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.