SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG Hubby is singing a song...of course I can't recognize it from his version. I just asked him who sings hit. He said either Gladys Night or Mariah Carey. I am like wow that is a big difference in people... I am cracking up.

Dillon that is too funny.

:rofl: my husb "thinks" he knows the words to every song. he puts on the ipod and sings sometimes and i'm like #######??? he thought the stanky leg was the spanky layup..

He was singing Billie Jean as well and not one word was Billie or Jean.

I am rolling...Jonesie asked me what was so funny...so I told her what you all were talking about...she started laughing and said her husband is the same way. She said on his 1st Christmas here, the song Feliz Navidad came on and he was singing to the top of his lungs "Police nyam mi dawg"...she said the whole family stopped and looked at him...then they all burst out laughing when they found out what "nyam" meant.

LMAO!!!!! I needed this laugh today....oh boy did I ever need it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Going back to catch up. :rofl:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
that sunset grande sounds TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! now i am really mad im not on FB cuz i can't see pics of stone!!!! man.. i am going to my sisters house 2night.. no internet sucks!!

:lol: ....you not missing much...just have 3 pics up there...i just added another one with me at 5 mos pregnant....can i tell you the nerve the security guards at my job told me yesterday...there cool peoples though....when i was leaving he said to me "anyday now huh"....I said "no i still have 3mos to go"...he then says "damnnnnn....are you having twins"....I was like "no buddy....just one baby".... :blink:

WHAT?? :rofl::rofl: him brite nuh???

Timeline
I am rolling...Jonesie asked me what was so funny...so I told her what you all were talking about...she started laughing and said her husband is the same way. She said on his 1st Christmas here, the song Feliz Navidad came on and he was singing to the top of his lungs "Police nyam mi dawg"...she said the whole family stopped and looked at him...then they all burst out laughing when they found out what "nyam" meant.

LMAO!!!!! I needed this laugh today....oh boy did I ever need it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG!!! :rofl::crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

"Police nyam mi dawg"

:rofl:

(((poor Jonesie hubby))) that's FUNNY!!

Filed: Timeline
they treat Jamaicans like $hit because they know they won't get the same "warm" treatment (money, connections to go a farrin, etc)

so there is no benefit to being nice to jamaicans

Bunz, when my cousin got married at the Riu in 2007 I drove to Linstead to pick some of my family members up. Now, my husband, friends and some family members have been onsite for 3 days, so they've seen our faces. On my way back I had 4 people in the car with me, all registered guest and part of the wedding party, because I know how the guards dem factey I whined down all the windows since they damn near black...that still wan't enough. They wanted everyone to get out of the car and for me to open the trunk...the car in front of use was packed with people and they didn't have to get out so I lost my mind...and told them to call the front desk. I told the manager that if his guards don't stop harrassing us we're going to have to move this ceremony to another resort in Runaway Bay. If it was the guards at the entrance it was the security guard who asked my husband how long he been on the property and why his wristband was a different colour.

stone, u naw add mi to FB

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

OMG!!! :rofl::crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

"Police nyam mi dawg"

:rofl:

(((poor Jonesie hubby))) that's FUNNY!!

oh.. too cute.. i can see him singing now LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
they treat Jamaicans like $hit because they know they won't get the same "warm" treatment (money, connections to go a farrin, etc)

Bunz, when my cousin got married at the Riu in 2007 I drove to Linstead to pick some of my family members up. Now, my husband, friends and some family members have been onsite for 3 days, so they've seen our faces. On my way back I had 4 people in the car with me, all registered guest and part of the wedding party, because I know how the guards dem factey I whined down all the windows since they damn near black...that still wan't enough. They wanted everyone to get out of the car and for me to open the trunk...the car in front of use was packed with people and they didn't have to get out so I lost my mind...and told them to call the front desk. I told the manager that if his guards don't stop harrassing us we're going to have to move this ceremony to another resort in Runaway Bay. If it was the guards at the entrance it was the security guard who asked my husband how long he been on the property and why his wristband was a different colour.

stone, u naw add mi to FB

I'm sorry...did you give me a request????....pm your email address...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG Hubby is singing a song...of course I can't recognize it from his version. I just asked him who sings hit. He said either Gladys Night or Mariah Carey. I am like wow that is a big difference in people... I am cracking up.

:rofl: my husb "thinks" he knows the words to every song. he puts on the ipod and sings sometimes and i'm like #######??? he thought the stanky leg was the spanky layup..

I am rolling...Jonesie asked me what was so funny...so I told her what you all were talking about...she started laughing and said her husband is the same way. She said on his 1st Christmas here, the song Feliz Navidad came on and he was singing to the top of his lungs "Police nyam mi dawg"...[/b]she said the whole family stopped and looked at him...then they all burst out laughing when they found out what "nyam" meant.

Jawi........ I laff so hard I u know what. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i don't see where i can view if someone requested me as a friend...where would i go???...the blackberry version is pretty confusion...sus...help.... :blush:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

Jawi I think that one takes the cake! I will be laughing about this for a while.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

HI Ladies I have been trying to say that since mawnin! I am so busy at the gig I can't breathe " sigh" TGIF!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Jawi I think that one takes the cake! I will be laughing about this for a while.

ya know!! :lol:

I will never be able to hear that song again with out thinking about the poor dawg :rofl:

HI Ladies I have been trying to say that since mawnin! I am so busy at the gig I can't breathe " sigh" TGIF!

((((Philly)))) (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that is funnyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Today is my second anniversary :)

Ordered hubby some chocolate covered strawberries :)

First time we met, we ate a dozen between us....aww the memories!!!!

Happy ANNIVERSARY!!!!! It seemed a lot longer since you got here.

I just realized that as of October, I hit my 5 year mark here and will have 5 weeks of vacation per year!

Great benefits...I've been with my company for 11 years and I only have 4 weeks of vac and 7 days of personal...oh 5 days of sick too...I have to hit 20 years to get the next week (I think)

Who has their interview today? Is it Justucia?

Oh yeah! Good luck Justie!!! What time was the interview schedule for again?

This is messed up:

ADEL, Ga. (July 16) -- A Georgia man spent more than a year behind bars for failing to pay child support for a child that wasn't his, but he was released after DNA tests showed he wasn't the father.

Frank Hatley, 50, had been jailed since June 2008 for not making payments, but two separate DNA tests in the last nine years showed he was not the father of the boy, who is now 21.

Skip over this content

Southern Center for Human Rights attorney Sarah Geraghty won Hatley's release at a hearing Wednesday in Superior Court. A court order has also relieved him of his financial obligation to the Georgia Department of Human Resources.

"State child support officials have shown extraordinarily poor judgment in Mr. Hatley's case," Geraghty said.

Although Hatley was freed from making future payments after a 2001 hearing, Superior Court Judge Dan Perkins had ordered him to continue making $16,000 in back payments. He paid $6,000 of that before being laid off from his job.

Perkins ordered Hatley's immediate release Wednesday after determining that he was indigent. Although he was released, Hatley's paternity case is still unresolved. No future hearings are scheduled.

"Out of it all, I just feel like justice should be served for me in this case," Hatley told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution shortly after his release. "I shouldn't have to keep being punished for a child that is not mine."

Hatley had a relationship with Essie Lee Morrison, who had a baby in 1987 and told Hatley the child was his, according to court records. The couple never married and split up shortly afterward.

In 1989, Morrison applied for public assistance through the state Department of Human Resources. Hatley agreed to reimburse the state because he believed the boy was his.

Documents show Hatley paid at least $9,500.

But in 2000, DNA samples showed the two were not related, according to court records. A test earlier this month confirmed that.

Truly sad...he should have never agreed to pay the State back before asking for DNA testing. I think that is why they put him in jail.

Well, I must be really Jamaican...because I get treated like ####### at most of the hotels I have used. I mean rolling eyes...stuffed slammed on the counter....hissing teeth...the whole nine. :rofl:

that sunset grande sounds TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! now i am really mad im not on FB cuz i can't see pics of stone!!!! man.. i am going to my sisters house 2night.. no internet sucks!!

:lol: ....you not missing much...just have 3 pics up there...i just added another one with me at 5 mos pregnant....can i tell you the nerve the security guards at my job told me yesterday...there cool peoples though....when i was leaving he said to me "anyday now huh"....I said "no i still have 3mos to go"...he then says "damnnnnn....are you having twins"....I was like "no buddy....just one baby".... :blink:

I was huge with my Jamaican bambino too...and he is such a little thing now...I always tell him to move his narrow tailfeather...and he laughs so hard.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.