SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
sus, is Sunset Beach Hotel in Negril use to be Coral Seas Beach Resort back in the day

Yes, it is - It's not getting good reviews under the new owners -

If you are looking for an AI on the beach, look at Grand Pineapple

Sus, I have some friends that live in Kingston, never been to Negril and I don't know what to tell them, so I'll suggest GP.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning yardies!

Last nite hubby told me he wants my 3 month supply of BCP to be the last for a while. :whistle::whistle:

Hey 1Luv You know what that means :yes: !

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus, is Sunset Beach Hotel in Negril use to be Coral Seas Beach Resort back in the day

Yes, it is - It's not getting good reviews under the new owners -

If you are looking for an AI on the beach, look at Grand Pineapple

Sus, I have some friends that live in Kingston, never been to Negril and I don't know what to tell them, so I'll suggest GP.

If they want an AI, that is the one I would choose - Not fancy, but right mid beach, with easy access to all - the rates are cheap, food is good -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I love when you can manipulate your boss and let them think it's their idea -

I am going to the reggae show Sun, which will be a LATE night - I was just talking to my boss about a project that we need to get done, and telling him I am trying to clear stuff up so I can start on it Monday - but my problem is that when I am here, more and more interrupts me -

His reply was - well, why don't you work from home Mon and see if you can get a draft done?

LOL

YOU GO GIRL.. u are so good .. i need lessons :devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Tre~

I remember yous saying that Marcel had some food alergies when he first got here. Mr didn't have any when he got here and ate everything but lately he has been having some problems. What did you guys end up doing? What helped?

Congrats on your 1 year!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

whew.. finally caught up.. i thought it would be easy since VJ was down yesterday..

happy bday my2

sorry bout the medical nat.. its all good, u guys are right there at the end anyway.. sooner is better i know, but its in ur reach girl..

i went to my first spin class tues night (bicycling) and my butt still hurts.. those seats are MURDER.. i will try to drag myself back 2night.. i wanna get rid of this dyam belly!

Hey Tre~

I remember yous saying that Marcel had some food alergies when he first got here. Mr didn't have any when he got here and ate everything but lately he has been having some problems. What did you guys end up doing? What helped?

Congrats on your 1 year!

He dillon; his major allergy was to the "COLD" he got hives from that bad enough to end up in the ER, I didn't even know that could happen, but the ER doc explain that his body had to get use to the environment....now, with the food, when he first got here he couldn't eat the fruits or veggies...the meat took a while to get use to as did the flour (don't ask) didn't understand that one. What my dad suggested was after he ate especially at dinner time was to drink a cup of peppermint tea or chamoile tea and that worked for him. The other thing, not sure where your hubby is from, but my husband was use to eating FRESH food almost 100% of the time...he didn't use to eating anything processed (which made him sick)...took a while for him to get use to it. Now, he barely eats bread, won't touch donuts or sweets like that.

The first time my husband ate a dounut he lost his mind, he kept eating and eating them and then he FAINTED, I could not help but laugh. I know I'm a bad wife, but my little brother warned him...he just kept saying...bwayyyyyyy what a way dis sweet. I think he ate 6 or 8 at one time. :rofl: di mi hear...lawd mi belli and ead... den im drap

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Tre~

Congrats on your 1 year!

He dillon; his major allergy was to the "COLD" he got hives from that bad enough to end up in the ER, I didn't even know that could happen, but the ER doc explain that his body had to get use to the environment....now, with the food, when he first got here he couldn't eat the fruits or veggies...the meat took a while to get use to as did the flour (don't ask) didn't understand that one. What my dad suggested was after he ate especially at dinner time was to drink a cup of peppermint tea or chamoile tea and that worked for him. The other thing, not sure where your hubby is from, but my husband was use to eating FRESH food almost 100% of the time...he didn't use to eating anything processed (which made him sick)...took a while for him to get use to it. Now, he barely eats bread, won't touch donuts or sweets like that.

The first time my husband ate a dounut he lost his mind, he kept eating and eating them and then he FAINTED, I could not help but laugh. I know I'm a bad wife, but my little brother warned him...he just kept saying...bwayyyyyyy what a way dis sweet. I think he ate 6 or 8 at one time. :rofl:di mi hear...lawd mi belli and ead... den im drap

:rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whew.. finally caught up.. i thought it would be easy since VJ was down yesterday..

happy bday my2

sorry bout the medical nat.. its all good, u guys are right there at the end anyway.. sooner is better i know, but its in ur reach girl..

i went to my first spin class tues night (bicycling) and my butt still hurts.. those seats are MURDER.. i will try to drag myself back 2night.. i wanna get rid of this dyam belly!

myg eisnepxe a gnioj naem tdnid taht essalc dnif dluoc io hsiw i .. lrig sknaht

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

happy bday my2

WTH?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sorry about mylast my cursor is moving in eht wrong direction i have to esu eht arrow key to make type right

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Tre~

Congrats on your 1 year!

The first time my husband ate a dounut he lost his mind, he kept eating and eating them and then he FAINTED, I could not help but laugh. I know I'm a bad wife, but my little brother warned him...he just kept saying...bwayyyyyyy what a way dis sweet. I think he ate 6 or 8 at one time. :rofl: di mi hear...lawd mi belli and ead... den im drap

Thanks Tre~ I know he has been eating more fruits so I wonder if that is the problem. The crazy thing is he has been fine with whatever he ate until about 2 weeks ago. I will suggest the tea to him and see if that helps.

And Thank GOD Marcel is staying away from the donuts...funny story.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Oh boy..I just got a call from an old co-worker that is now a Senior manager and he wants me to join his firm...and offer a 15k sign on and 10k raise. Here's the issue....I don't want to go back to the client he wants or needs me for. They want to win a bid and want me (of many others) on the team to win. Let me mention that I have already left a job for the same reasons..and it didn't work. I followed the money and it just was not my place.

I'm "comfortable" at this job. It's like I don't want to take another "risk".

Pros - Money, closer...real close to my home, great career opportunity

Cons - The team..um..will have me doing all the work cause they don't know what the hell they are doing, the team..can't trust them for nothing, I'll be working on a client that I feel like there is nothing else to learn. It's you agency Quana.

So the question is: Should I take the risk for the $$$ or just stay put where I'm comfortable?

Now I gotta get back to my work before they start asking me if I'm done yet.

aww.. kk?? are we that bad LOL.. well i am not the best person to ask, cuz altho i am very money hungry.. i cant bother w/ stress.. id rather be somewhere where i feel happy.. just my 2 cents.. now if u don't mind doing all the work..thats different..i had a job, where i was pretty much carrying my coworkers, but i soooo enjoyed what i did, it didn't matter, it wasn't stress to me..

if u forsee problems w/ ur team then mabye that will only be temporary??

Good morning yardies!

Last nite hubby told me he wants my 3 month supply of BCP to be the last for a while. :whistle::whistle:

oohh one luv.. wow.. planning for a pickney soon??? are u ready my gyal???

yes and no. I had an awful experience with my daughter. This is going to be my last child.

Quana - I never saw you response til now. You agency is okay...I just realized that I really don't want to do government anymore. Not my forte...is that a word?

happy bday my2

lol

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.