SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay, why does my friend think it's okay to bring her yappy little dog to my wedding ceremony just because it's outside?? I love dogs, really I do. But I HATE this dog & she's become weird since she adopted it. It doesn't like anyone & is very skittish. She thinks because she wants to drive 3 hours to attend my wedding, that her dog should be able to come too. I'm ready to tell people to forget about it!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm very glad that Steven and I skyped today.... cause when he got home, his netbook (Acer Aspire One) refused to boot. I googled the issue he's experiencing only to find that tons of people have had this same issue with that computer. :crying:

As I've previous had a job fixing computer issues, I feel optimistic about being able to resolve the issue, but only if I have the computer in my possession. I'm just glad it happened close to my visit, so he won't have to go too long without.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

I tried to get on here from home this am and had the same problems as yesterday -

Ells, I would put my foot down about the dog - It's YOUR day, not hers - if it's not okay with you, too bad - and if she can't come without the dog, I would say that she can't come -

Nat, sorry about the interview - at least you are close!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Dillon........guess what...we finally got our interview date for August 4th. I can't believe that this has taken soooooooooolong, but We're almost together. i'm excited, but you know, the nervous kind, like What Else is going to happen??? So, i'm trying hard to stay positive ...any pre interview tips? culture1 ps...what a boring all star game. :blush:

congrats

Hi Dillon........guess what...we finally got our interview date for August 4th. I can't believe that this has taken soooooooooolong, but We're almost together. i'm excited, but you know, the nervous kind, like What Else is going to happen??? So, i'm trying hard to stay positive ...any pre interview tips? culture1 ps...what a boring all star game. :blush:

congrats

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

thanks everyone for the birthday wishes by the time i tried to log on here yesterday it was already down ... My day was wonderful thanks again

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hi again everyone, I'm back again for another question - so the girl I asked about last time figured her stuff out and got her intreview. Her Jamaican went to his interview and they actually told him to come back with her?!

Has anyone ever heard of this? I didn't know they could demand you go to the interview.

Just curious - her job won't give her any vacation time so she's not able to go. So I wanted to get your opinion - do you think if he shows back up with a letter from her employer saying she could not be granted any time off that would help them at all???

It couldn't hurt. But, if they requested she show, they want her to show. My advice is for her to call in sick a few days and make that interview.

this exact thing happened to me and you are right jg..

Finesse did you try the letter from work, or did you just follow the blue slip as requested? I wonder why some couples have to be there and others don't. Did your husband say or do something @ the first interview that made them think they needed more info or proof from you? Just curious...

i got a letter from work and hubby went back for the interview and they told him the same thing...that my presence was required. there is nothing odd about our relationship...we are the same age and had been dating for years and I had been to JA a million times....so the only thing that I can think of was that my husband was really nervous and he is an extremely shy (or should I say WAS) person so maybe they thought he didn't really know me....i really have no idea. and then when i went for the interview, they asked me like 2 stupid questions and him 2 questions and that was it. others have no problem whatsoever...

I think it may have been the shyness too. Maybe he looked too nervous. I would have been PISSED girl. I would have shoved some papers on their desk and told them...that's it? 4 freaking questions? Ahh naw! Y'all are gone ask us some more questions today after I took all this time off work to come over here? Uh-uh...get me a supervisor. LMAO...I'm joking of course.

it was actually really funny. first they called me up there and asked me some stupidness. then they wanted my husband up there and she asked him some stupidness (i was sitting at this time....and you know how everyone in there can hear the questions.....and it was packed full a people) and then she goes and asked my husband what i wore to bed last night. as soon as she asked that i just put my head down and my hand over my face because i knew what the truth was and i knew hubby was gonna tell the truth...and then he said "she wore NOTHING". and everybody in there was laughing and whistling..and even the interviewer was smiling. it was hilarious. and when we were leaving, everyone was high-fiving us and shyt...it was too much!!!

i can imagine ...hope we dont get asked that question lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats, I missed this!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

good morning everyone ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline

OMG! I just realize something...one week from today is my --- I'm so emotional (let me not cry)...it's my, I can't even type it

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
OMG! I just realize something...one week from today is my --- I'm so emotional (let me not cry)...it's my, I can't even type it

Yay! Congratulations to you and your husband .. I am sure there will be many more wonderful years ahead!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Morning all!

I tried to get on here from home this am and had the same problems as yesterday -

Ells, I would put my foot down about the dog - It's YOUR day, not hers - if it's not okay with you, too bad - and if she can't come without the dog, I would say that she can't come -

Nat, sorry about the interview - at least you are close!

You know...yes it is YOUR day...but by inviting people you are SHARING you day. Ells please don't turn Bridezilla. Just say tell her that you won't be accommodating pets.

congrats!!! :dance::dance:

I wish you and marcel many many many and many more years to come.

Are you planning to do anything special? Other than working on getting preggo?...

Dada...I can ask that question right?

thanks irie/kk

KK; we're suppose to go to Belize Thursday morning next week, but I haven't been feeling well. I'm praying I'll get well by then. Pregnany plans on hold for now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

congrats :dance:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

but c yah...a who go wake up Bunz....

Bunz, Coral Gardens is about a 10min drive from the airport right?

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.