Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Clives charges $20pp - I love his service, though - he's reliable, nice man, his son works with him, all his drivers have been excellent - even when my flight was delayed by 5 hours, he was still at the airport -

I think you can typically get a service from Mo Bay to Negril for around $60 or so, but it's been a long time since I did it, since DJ has had the car.

Thanks. I can't open his website from work. My driver quoted $20 per person one-way and my friends said it was too much :blink:

Do you know if Chef and Libby are still in JA?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Looking at that picture ALMOST makes me want to have a baby so I can take pics of Steven with him/her.

I'm so swamped at work that I'm about to actually log on at night.... even though I need to be there at 6:30am tomorrow morning. Need... more... sleep.

Aww Nat I pray everything works out GREAT for you. I can tell from your post and especially this one let alone your marathon Interview procedures your doing that you truly LOVE this man, I hope he knows how fortunate he is. It seems like Jah has blessed him with an angel.

OMG ya'll look at the SIZE of this cat!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

coonbig.jpg

Philly's hubby would have a time washing that one :lol:

LOL I have seen this pic before, Mrs Bootsy has a Cat that this size except he is black and his name is SHAQ he he they have a specific genus name I will ask her what it is.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Thanks. I can't open his website from work. My driver quoted $20 per person one-way and my friends said it was too much :blink:

Not sure if they are - If your friends said it was too much, I would let them find their own transportation, lol - Cause that's about the rate they are gonna get from all - And if they try to grab a cab at the airport, it will be higher than that.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I was told that electonic case file goes out right away. I asked if I had to wait for the actual hard copy to reach JA and was told no that the embassy already had my electronic file and would have my case on file and I could schedule the drop -off date for the DS 230. So I think they will have your case on file.

I think you are right Nat.. You'd be sorry for NOT trying. There really is no harm in trying, but a huge payoff if you can pull it off. Your case has been so full of emotion. We were all waiting and waiting for your NOA2, now we're on the edge of our seats again to see if you can get this done. Good luck!!

So true because I know I'm sitting here waiting. Nat if you pull this off yuh truly get the title as a a bad B****!!!

Couple assorted favs....

3722402934_7e4c2baf3a.jpg

In the last pic your son look like his daddy. I swear his face is saying " Alright enuff with the damn pictures!!!" LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not sure if they are - If your friends said it was too much, I would let them find their own transportation, lol - Cause that's about the rate they are gonna get from all - And if they try to grab a cab at the airport, it will be higher than that.

I know, right. I just told them I don't care cuz all my friends on my flight have a ride. Once again, thanks.

Just going through my pics and found this!!

awwwwwwwwww!

3722182712_6995c0cdba.jpg

This is an amazing Pic! Luvs it!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
tre.. i am always telling roger about u.. he say what part of trelawny u from.. i know uve said it.. i forget..

Well, mi we give u a name he'll recognize "duncans, crawle, falmouth, clarks town" but di disrict I was born in is called LOGWOOD WALK (kuntri) bush

okay.. he said falmouth.. but i was used to hearing u say duncans so i said no..its all the same thing huh LOL

no, duncans is closer to where I'm from. Falmouth is outside of St. James (Mobay) Parish - where is he from...if he knows the clock in Duncans he knows the area

Haven't seen that clock in a long time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
In the last pic your son look like his daddy. I swear his face is saying " Alright enuff with the damn pictures!!!" LOL

He does look like his father, esp in the expression, but I also see JaEng in him.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol.. girl , my daughters said it.. "don't worry mama.. all ur weight is in ur bottom" and then the youngest one shouts out "and ur thighs" LOL and roger just bust out laughing.. he said.."see baby, everybody knows"

i like that show, altho i don't think the outfits do the girls any justice..

:rofl: kids....so brutally honest..

Timeline
Evening Yardies, I am Officially a MARRIED WOMAN. It feels really good and I am very happy. Everything turned out really nice, I am trying to post a pic for you guys but I really dont know how to HELP!

Ok, go to www.tinypic.com

Upload the pic from your pc there.

Then, after it uploads, copy the entire SECOND link which is called IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

Just copy and paste the entire link in your post and the photo will show up :)

Congrats girlie!!

I got it :dance: Thanks JaEnglish and thank you all I am still in honeymoon mode even though I didnt go anywhere :devil:

Awwwww....LoveS.....beautiful pictures.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.