SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JaEng, TOO adorable!

Ells, have you left yet? Please tell me you're still around! Check FB.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Just going through my pics and found this!!

awwwwwwwwww!

3722182712_6995c0cdba.jpg

That is precious JaEnglish! It can't get any sweeter than that.

JaEng, TOO adorable!

Ells, have you left yet? Please tell me you're still around! Check FB.

Check your FB & gmail Nat!

Timeline

Looking at that picture ALMOST makes me want to have a baby so I can take pics of Steven with him/her.

I'm so swamped at work that I'm about to actually log on at night.... even though I need to be there at 6:30am tomorrow morning. Need... more... sleep.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No Interview without the D230 form reviewed and prosessed by the Embassy. No medical without the Interviewed letter. They will not e-mail the interview letter, unless your interview date is 14 days out. So good luck....

True & true BUT, they e-mailed our letter since it never arrived via postal mail. Since Nat's man is in the same area as mine, they may run into the same issue & therefore possibly e-mail it to her. Of course, that's if everything else as you mentioned is in place beforehand.

Yea, they emailed our interview letter too. At first they said just wait, but I said he never got packet 3 so I was worried he wouldn't get packet 4.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Philly, tell him to stop washing the cats :no::lol:

Don't they clean themselves?? :blink:

Poor kitties :(

wetcat19.jpg

wetcat11.jpg

wetcat6.jpg

HEELLLL NO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat do you know I literally cried when you got your approval :blush::crying:

That's sweet. So did I. :lol:

No Interview without the D230 form reviewed and prosessed by the Embassy. No medical without the Interviewed letter. They will not e-mail the interview letter, unless your interview date is 14 days out. So good luck....

I've heard of both happening. It's a very long shot, I know. Steven doesn't think it's worth trying. But I feel the effort to get it done (a few phone calls, email, trip to internet cafe) is worth the shot.

I did the DHL tracking & saw that my package was picked up today from NVC. Based on previous tracking I did, it should get to Kingston by tomorrow.

I will email the embassy tonight my case # and explain the situation. Possibly they have case info even though they don't have the packet yet. It was probably in another forum, but I read somewhere that they can "download" the case info. I'll request an interview for July 27 or 28.

Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. But I'll be upset with myself for not at least trying. Worst case is Steven will cancel the medical on Thursday.

I was told that electonic case file goes out right away. I asked if I had to wait for the actual hard copy to reach JA and was told no that the embassy already had my electronic file and would have my case on file and I could schedule the drop -off date for the DS 230. So I think they will have your case on file.

I think you are right Nat.. You'd be sorry for NOT trying. There really is no harm in trying, but a huge payoff if you can pull it off. Your case has been so full of emotion. We were all waiting and waiting for your NOA2, now we're on the edge of our seats again to see if you can get this done. Good luck!!

Couple assorted favs....

3721491569_53b0ee06e4.jpg

3721591021_c73c2731f8.jpg

3722402810_9b1f7275ae.jpg

3722402934_7e4c2baf3a.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Ells, how is your co-worker's son doing? He will be in my prayers. (F)

One of my daughter's friends Brittany, was hit by a car yesterday and I just came from visiting her in the hospital. She got 10 stitches in her head and has some memory loss but otherwise they say she will be okay. Ja insisted on me leaving her with Brittany until visiting hours are over at 9 pm. so I will go pick her up then. Children just amaze me!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly, send Hubby this link! :lol:

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/people-and-...o-wash-a-cat-2/

What You Will Need:

Lots of old towels

Double sink or single sink with spray attachment

Plug for the sink

Rubber mat for the sink

Two cups

Soft washcloth

Cat shampoo

Cotton balls

1 or more dirty cats

Bandages and antiseptic (for you, afterwards) :rofl:

:rofl: That reminded me of this joke:

How To Wash A Cat

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.

3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.

6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,

The DOG

this is hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Rick ross said to tell you all she will soon come

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG ya'll look at the SIZE of this cat!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

coonbig.jpg

Philly's hubby would have a time washing that one :lol:

Check the cat in my FB mobile uploads - he's almost that big. My cat that I had growing up weighed 26 lbs - he was a short hair cat, just fat!

awwwwwwwwww!

So cute!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

awwwwwwwwww!

this is priceless

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.