SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey dillon, how is married life treating you?

I just saw this JaHoney...married life is treating me really well. We went up to Chicago for the 4th and have just been enjoying each other.

You are you hanging in there? Michigan is nice this time of year!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly, send Hubby this link! :lol:

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/people-and-...o-wash-a-cat-2/

What You Will Need:

Lots of old towels

Double sink or single sink with spray attachment

Plug for the sink

Rubber mat for the sink

Two cups

Soft washcloth

Cat shampoo

Cotton balls

1 or more dirty cats

Bandages and antiseptic (for you, afterwards) :rofl:

Timeline
Hey Everyone...this thread has been sooo slow. I remember I would have pages and pages to catch up on if I came in at this time of day. I miss my Kimmy, Jonesie, Yaads, and Gillian. *Pout*

I was just saying the board is extremely slow. Even when I came on a few months ago it used to roc now its at a snail’s pace. It seems like peoples men are coming so they no longer need the yardie board but dang cant you check in to give us a update or something??

I can see taking a break from the board but its like ladies are disappearing left and right.

I’m missing Newly, Regal and Rick Ross only because we all came on at the same time.

Dada I agree what happened to the thread? No one is here any more. Well I guess that makes it easier for me to catch up LOL

don't worry ya'll this happens every couple of mnths.. it will be back in effect b4 u know it..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yea philly i asked him this morning if he couldn't just stay here with me for the next 4 months

of course he can't :sleepy::(

i'm gonna throw myself on the ground at the airport and see if they will send me away with him lol (kidding..................mm maybe not)

Well just get pointers from Lawny. She is good at doing that and she can tell you how its done!!!

So Bunz are you going to be one of those ladies shouting, “Tek mi wid you!!!!” I hope they wont need security to pry you off of him.

LOL

oh you know i will

they better line up security

lmao

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Philly, send Hubby this link! :lol:

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/people-and-...o-wash-a-cat-2/

What You Will Need:

Lots of old towels

Double sink or single sink with spray attachment

Plug for the sink

Rubber mat for the sink

Two cups

Soft washcloth

Cat shampoo

Cotton balls

1 or more dirty cats

Bandages and antiseptic (for you, afterwards) :rofl:

:rofl: That reminded me of this joke:

How To Wash A Cat

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.

3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.

6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,

The DOG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I had to watch it like 5 times to see him :lol: The answer was don't blink! :blink:

Nat I bet Steven is so excited!! :yes:

lol, me too

i kept having to track back

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
What happened to Regal & Rickross? Didn't Regal have their interview soon?

It runs in spurts - Winter tends to be more active, cause people are home more often - Nicer weather, things tend to quiet down

Makes sense! It also seems like a lot of us are real busy with work right now. I know I'm SUPPOSED to be doing a bunch of things right now. :whistle::innocent::whistle:

No I don't think Regal has any upcoming interviews. Maybe she is dancing her life away. She was enrolled in a lot of those dancing classes.

Timeline

Addendum to 'how to wash a cat' that I found on another site:

4(a). The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the loud noises, the cat is actually enjoying this.

:rofl::rofl:

I do love cats, really I do! :wub:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
alright, I have been trying to embed a greeting card on here for 10 minutes now with no luck...

Philly & Leah, check my facebook :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I like that kitty flushes again!

Timeline

Update: Steven was able to get the medical... but not for Monday like I wanted. Instead, they gave him an appointment for THIS THURSDAY! It would take a miracle to get an interview letter in the next 24 hours.... but I'll try!

enjoy..

no more wet cat pics.. why can't i see nobody's wedding pics. but i see them critters!! lol

That's what I'm saying. I used to want a cat when i was young, but ever since I found out that I'm allergic a couple of years ago, I don't even like looking at them.

Here's the video of Digicel Rising Stars visiting Negril to hang out with Princess Tia and her family & friends. When she talks about her parents, they show her father. Next to him is a sexy guy wearing a striped shirt & shades. That's my man!

Awww, he looks CUTE on camera! ;)

I had to watch it like 5 times to see him :lol: The answer was don't blink! :blink:

LOL Yeah. It was hard to see him. Especially since he wore shades. He didn't even want to be in the video; felt his hair wasn't fresh enough. I was like, you BETTER get in there so I can see you!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Update: Steven was able to get the medical... but not for Monday like I wanted. Instead, they gave him an appointment for THIS THURSDAY! It would take a miracle to get an interview letter in the next 24 hours.... but I'll try!

:star: I am praying for you Nat!!! :star:

Update: Steven was able to get the medical... but not for Monday like I wanted. Instead, they gave him an appointment for THIS THURSDAY! It would take a miracle to get an interview letter in the next 24 hours....

but I'll try!

enjoy..

no more wet cat pics.. why can't i see nobody's wedding pics. but i see them critters!! lol

That's what I'm saying. I used to want a cat when i was young, but ever since I found out that I'm allergic a couple of years ago, I don't even like looking at them.

Here's the video of Digicel Rising Stars visiting Negril to hang out with Princess Tia and her family & friends. When she talks about her parents, they show her father. Next to him is a sexy guy wearing a striped shirt & shades. That's my man!

LOL Yeah. It was hard to see him. Especially since he wore shades. He didn't even want to be in the video; felt his hair wasn't fresh enough. I was like, you BETTER get in there so I can see you!

No Interview without the D230 form reviewed and prosessed by the Embassy. No medical without the Interviewed letter. They will not e-mail the interview letter, unless your interview date is 14 days out. So good luck....

Update: Steven was able to get the medical... but not for Monday like I wanted. Instead, they gave him an appointment for THIS THURSDAY! It would take a miracle to get an interview letter in the next 24 hours....

but I'll try!

enjoy..

No Interview without the D230 form reviewed and processed by the Embassy. No medical without the Interviewed letter. They will not e-mail the interview letter, unless your interview date is 14 days out. So good luck....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.