Top Posters In This Topic

Philly, tell him to stop washing the cats :no::lol:

Don't they clean themselves?? :blink:

Poor kitties :(

wetcat19.jpg

wetcat11.jpg

wetcat6.jpg

I am On the floor!!!!!!!!

haaaaaaaaaa I am going to send him these pics!!!! Mrs Bootsy the Cat Dr told him to STOPPPPPPPPP washing all the cats! He saw the flea commercial and went crazy, saying "we have to give them a flea treatments now" :blink: :blink: :blink: !!!!! Lawd I told him all we needed was to put the Fronline or the advantage on them and he still washes them every chance he gets!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ells I love the new FB Pic it cracks me up every time I see it, you look so happy!

Girl you are so good I have not caught up yet! Just for that you get the Village People Smiley!

ymca.gif

Hubby is still washing cats, so yesterday he decides to wash the huge Persian that weighs about 16 pounds. When I got home he was still cleaning up hair, I asked what happened here he just looked at me :blink::whistle:smiley-chores035.gif

Dada I am still trying to type up my link, smiley-ashamed008.gif I'm so slow LOL

LOL! Thanks Philly! I get pretty excited over hot fudge!

ROFL @ hubby & cat washing. He should start a 'cat grooming' business the way he's going!

yea philly i asked him this morning if he couldn't just stay here with me for the next 4 months

of course he can't :sleepy::(

i'm gonna throw myself on the ground at the airport and see if they will send me away with him lol (kidding..................mm maybe not)

Well just get pointers from Lawny. She is good at doing that and she can tell you how its done!!!

So Bunz are you going to be one of those ladies shouting, “Tek mi wid you!!!!” I hope they wont need security to pry you off of him.

LOL

LOL! DaDa, I was also getting the visual in my head of Lawny wrapped around her Dad's legs & thinking of that when Bunz said she's gonna throw herself on the ground at the airport! :lol::lol:

Hey Everyone...this thread has been sooo slow. I remember I would have pages and pages to catch up on if I came in at this time of day. I miss my Kimmy, Jonesie, Yaads, and Gillian. *Pout*

I was just saying the board is extremely slow. Even when I came on a few months ago it used to roc now its at a snail’s pace. It seems like peoples men are coming so they no longer need the yardie board but dang cant you check in to give us a update or something??

I can see taking a break from the board but its like ladies are disappearing left and right.

I’m missing Newly, Regal and Rick Ross only because we all came on at the same time.

Dada I agree what happened to the thread? No one is here any more. Well I guess that makes it easier for me to catch up LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
princess.. i am trying to stay away from red meat but i was sooooo hungry.. i just got a supersonic cheeseburger.. i think i just ate a whole cow LOL

hey is pork white meat or red meat.. another arguement w/ me and the mister.. i could have sworn there was this commerical that said "Pork, the other white meat"

I didn't think it was either....

Timeline

Princess, thanks for asking about my co-worker. He didn't come in today cause he'll be at the hospital but I'm thinking if his son is still ALIVE in the hospital, I'm hoping that means he's gonna be okay.

Lovesponge, I like your siggy pics & it looks like you had a very happy day!

JAEnglish, I meant to tell you I like your new siggy pic too! You look so tan & happy & little man is adorable as always.

Timeline
Philly, tell him to stop washing the cats :no::lol:

Don't they clean themselves?? :blink:

Poor kitties :(

wetcat19.jpg

wetcat11.jpg

wetcat6.jpg

I am On the floor!!!!!!!!

haaaaaaaaaa I am going to send him these pics!!!! Mrs Bootsy the Cat Dr told him to STOPPPPPPPPP washing all the cats! He saw the flea commercial and went crazy, saying "we have to give them a flea treatments now" :blink: :blink: :blink: !!!!! Lawd I told him all we needed was to put the Fronline or the advantage on them and he still washes them every chance he gets!

He either likes torturing them just a little or he gets a kick out of how skinny they look wet! :rofl:

Timeline
ur crew was never on like that tho were they??? except u and newly..

i don't know who came in w/ me.. i guess i am in a class all by myself LOL

Yes they did Regal and RR stayed on line and then RR dropped off and now Regal. Don't be knocking my crew Quana!!! LOL

Timeline

More yesterday....

Hello to all you Yardie Ladies!

I've been deep into everything since before the Holidays. Between my annual audit at work and then immigration hoo-haa, my mind has been numb. We finally made it through the ARC process as of a couple weeks ago. But alas there are always issues in these situations. In my case mainly the utter lack of work. I thank the Lord that I have a job and make a decent living because I couldn't buy a job for my husband right now.

I hope you are all blessed and things are well. Some of you have dropped me a line here and there to check in and I really appreciate that. I know that my immigration process was easier than most however that unfortuantely did not help the reality of our global economy after it was finished. The pressure on me over the past months has been enormous as it has not been easy for me to have so much responsibility. It's always just been me and my Cocker Spaniel Lady and now hubby must count on me as well. And you all know how much my Jamaican husband likes being in that position!

So we do what we must.....I am starting my MBA in the Fall and hubby is studying for his GED so he can also go to school by the first of the year. We are trying to make the best of a bad economy by preparing ourselves for the future. And being Christians we know it will be a brighter future. :goofy:

I'm looking forward to catching up with the regular ladies here (You know who you are!) and the new ladies as well.

Summer in Florida means staying inside and enjoying the A/C. I'll be online more than most so I hope to see you all around soon.

Thanks for sharing your update Pam! And boy I'm sure many of us can relate to your story. Wishing you the best of luck in both your & hubby's studies! Getting those degrees & credentials really help a person go farther in life.

Here's the video of Digicel Rising Stars visiting Negril to hang out with Princess Tia and her family & friends. When she talks about her parents, they show her father. Next to him is a sexy guy wearing a striped shirt & shades. That's my man!

Awww, he looks CUTE on camera! ;)

Just some information: When waiting for your ten year green card you can still go to Jamaica. Just take the letter saying that the 2 year card has been extended. We waisted our time and went to Chicago to find this out. Because no one would answer the phone at immigration and it was all voice automated so all we could do was schedule a time for our question. Can't wait for immigration process to be over. :bonk:

One Luv

J...

Thanks for the info! That will be good to know down the road.

Timeline

What happened to Regal & Rickross? Didn't Regal have their interview soon?

It runs in spurts - Winter tends to be more active, cause people are home more often - Nicer weather, things tend to quiet down

Makes sense! It also seems like a lot of us are real busy with work right now. I know I'm SUPPOSED to be doing a bunch of things right now. :whistle::innocent::whistle:

Timeline
Here's the video of Digicel Rising Stars visiting Negril to hang out with Princess Tia and her family & friends. When she talks about her parents, they show her father. Next to him is a sexy guy wearing a striped shirt & shades. That's my man!

Awww, he looks CUTE on camera! ;)

I had to watch it like 5 times to see him :lol: The answer was don't blink! :blink:

Nat I bet Steven is so excited!! :yes:

Timeline

Now you all have me wanting a cheese steak! I am not going to do it though.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Evening Yardies, I am Officially a MARRIED WOMAN. It feels really good and I am very happy. Everything turned out really nice, I am trying to post a pic for you guys but I really dont know how to HELP!

My early Alzheimer's is running full bore today so if I didn't already comment on this I meant to say CONGRATULATIONS!!

Justucia, is your job graphics or design related? You seem to have a good eye for putting stuff together to look appealing.

not job related- i help manage a spa in a resort and i'm a massage therapist

it is more life related; i am a SUPER visual person and love having things *just so*

mawnin' everyone!

only two more days till my 'weekend'

and guess what?!?!?! Damion's interview is this Friday!

x~~~cross all fingers and toes~~~x

Wishing you guys the best of luck Just! Fingers, toes, legs, arms, hair & anything else that can be is crossed for you. :yes::thumbs:

Morning all!

Congrats Lovesponge, and Welcome back JAEng!

Yeah, what Sus said! :yes:

It linked fine, Nat -

I cooked dinner for the family last night- I made brown stew chicken, rice and peas, festival, cho cho, and grilled pumpkin - My nephews did not say a WORD, just chowed down - The three year old ate 2 chicken legs and a thigh, and 4 festival!

That sounded sooo good & I love that they didn't even bother to speak...just ate! So cute that the little one loved it that much....of course, how can you dislike festival?? :thumbs:

Timeline

A little Jamaican old lady is walking down Halfway Tree Road dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her.

One of the bags rips, and every once in a while a $100 bill falls out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stops her, and says, "Hey granmah, yu doan see money a fall outta yu bag dem?"

"Lawd mi Gawd!" says the little old lady. "Mi hav fi go back an fine dem!" Tanks fi telling mi officer."

"Hold dung, deh... not so fass!!," says the policeman. "Is whey yu get di money from... Ah tief yu tief it?"?

"Oh, no sah, mi wouldn't do dat !!", says the little old lady. "You see, fi mi back yard a right back a de stadium parking lot. Any time a match a gwaan, whole heap a man dem come an peepee t'rough di fence inna mi yard. So, mi tan behind de fence wid di hedge clippers dem. Any time smaddy stick 'im ting through de fence, mi bawl out,"One hundred dallas ar it a come aff!"

"Well, dat sound fair" laughs the policeman. "Gwaan yu way an good luck! Oh, by de way mam, ah wha inna de oddah bag?"

"Well, yu know sah, ah no everybady pay.."

:rofl::lol:

Sus, I thought the joke was hilarious.

I shared it with Steven, though, and he didn't agree.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.