SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi again everyone, I'm back again for another question - so the girl I asked about last time figured her stuff out and got her intreview. Her Jamaican went to his interview and they actually told him to come back with her?!

Has anyone ever heard of this? I didn't know they could demand you go to the interview.

Just curious - her job won't give her any vacation time so she's not able to go. So I wanted to get your opinion - do you think if he shows back up with a letter from her employer saying she could not be granted any time off that would help them at all???

There have been others who got blue slipped and asked to come back with their SO - So it's not abnormal - Can she take a (cough cough) sick day, and email the embassy to see if she can get the interview scheduled on a Monday?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

sbys..they have requested the petitioner's presence in the past unfortunately.. im not sure if anybody sent the letter from the employer AFTER the blue slip with success.. BUT some have sent it BEFORE the interview and all was fine..

maybe someone will be able to give more insight..

now isn't she the one that is a bra size "h"..poor baby.. that is part of the reason she is always at the bottom..

"H" Lawd I missed that one! why did I just have to do the alphabet in my head like A,b,c,d,e,f,g,h :blink: LOL Now as my Grammy would say " those are some big jugs" :yes:

dontgo.gif

haha this will be me at the airport

i needed that laugh princess thx

JA Princess has the smiley game on lock!

bunzy.. the guy costumes are terrible, but the girls costumes will frighten u.. i swear its almost like theyWANT ppl to make fun of them..why must my stomach be out if i am on a weight loss show??? i don't even show mine here at home????

Umm why were they putting a fishnet unitard on Trice and then cut holes in it so the rolls could be emphasized . That isn't right!!! ( where in the world do you even find a fishnet unitard??????)

Did you know that the Judge Mayte is Prince's ex wife??? I wonder does he watch LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hi again everyone, I'm back again for another question - so the girl I asked about last time figured her stuff out and got her intreview. Her Jamaican went to his interview and they actually told him to come back with her?!

Has anyone ever heard of this? I didn't know they could demand you go to the interview.

Just curious - her job won't give her any vacation time so she's not able to go. So I wanted to get your opinion - do you think if he shows back up with a letter from her employer saying she could not be granted any time off that would help them at all???

There are several reviews of the Kingston Embassy here where the beneficiary was told to come back with the petitioner :(

I don't know how much the letter from her employer will help, but it I would say maybe she should e-mail them and inquire about it...???

Timeline

u know what.. philly when they said her name last night.. i knew i recognized it but couldn't think from where??? COOL..

she is hard on her scoring.. the british guy is not as hard as she is..

they be soo hard on the black dude.. i mean i agree he can do a lil more moving, but he is not THAT bad.. they knew he had to concentrate on his eating and exercising this week cuz he was doing so bad there.. and they had given slack for others becuz of that, but not him

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow - I had no idea they asked for the SO these days. Amazing. Well, it is good to hear she is not alone.

Thanks for all the good ideas so far (L) I will pass them on to her

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

I'm glad too your brother did what he did. Go Big or likkle bro.

Big Brother was going to petition for guardianship on me. Since I am unable to take care of myself! As soon as he sent me that email I hung up and went looking for an apartment and moved out within a week.

BTW Hubby just received the WELCOME TO US letter. He just called minutes ago. Wooooooohooooooo! :dance::dance:

Congrats Shaunsgal!! :dance::thumbs:

I think he cheated :whistle:

But I would never ask him, and Momma is passed... (F)

:crying:(F)(L)

overreact.gif

:rofl: Love this smiley!

Ells, sorry to hear about your coworker's son.

Lovesponge, thanks for posting a picture. You were quite the mystery before.

I found out that NVC sent the petition to Kingston today. I expect it to arrive there by Wednesday. Also, I'm going to JA from July 26-29.

Knowing that, does anyone think the following is even slightly possible?

Tuesday: Steven books medical for next Monday or Tuesday

Thursday: Natalie emails embassy DS230 & requests interview date for July 28 or 29, with explanation of why.

next Monday/Tuesday: Steven has medical

July 27: Steven picks up medical results on way to Kingston

July 28 or 29: Interview (if the 29th, I'll pay to reschedule my flight back)

I'd need a LOT of things to go my way for that to happen, but I figure it's worth a shot.

Like others are saying, if you can get that DS-230 to them stat & then have them e-mail you a copy of the interview letter which you can then have him print out somewhere, THEN you can schedule the medical exam on time. It will be a stretch but I believe it's possible. I agree, it can't hurt to try! :yes:

Hey Ladies...It's that time again...hahaha...I actually have a full schedule of work to complete. I'll be back in mid August. So I'll be checking in for the updates...when I get a little free time.

KK

NOOOOOOO! I'll miss you! :crying:

can i tell you though that i am already depressed that he's leaving

:crying:

Timeline

princess.. i am trying to stay away from red meat but i was sooooo hungry.. i just got a supersonic cheeseburger.. i think i just ate a whole cow LOL

hey is pork white meat or red meat.. another arguement w/ me and the mister.. i could have sworn there was this commerical that said "Pork, the other white meat"

Timeline

ELLSINLOVE smiley-happy094.gif

How is the co-worker's son?? :(

princess.. i am trying to stay away from red meat but i was sooooo hungry.. i just got a supersonic cheeseburger.. i think i just ate a whole cow LOL

hey is pork white meat or red meat.. another arguement w/ me and the mister.. i could have sworn there was this commerical that said "Pork, the other white meat"

Pork is white meat :yes:

At least that's what I thought :unsure:

Sorry Ells :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.