SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning all..

i think i am gonna be a good worker today.. gonna make a conscience effort not to slack..

hey bunzy.. are u staying up late w/ hubby LOL.. i am so tired cuz i am going to bed hours after my bedtime cuz roger likes me to stay up w/ him at night.. UGHHHH.. i told him this morning, i am going to bed 2nite at a decent hour SORRY!

everyone have a blessed day!

strange enough, we've been going to bed earlier lol

we're normally the ones keeping each other up till 12 and 1 in the morning

but we've been going by 10-11 most nights

can i tell you though that i am already depressed that he's leaving

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening Yardies, I am Officially a MARRIED WOMAN. It feels really good and I am very happy. Everything turned out really nice, I am trying to post a pic for you guys but I really dont know how to HELP!

Ok, go to www.tinypic.com

Upload the pic from your pc there.

Then, after it uploads, copy the entire SECOND link which is called IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

Just copy and paste the entire link in your post and the photo will show up :)

Congrats girlie!!

I got it :dance: Thanks JaEnglish and thank you all I am still in honeymoon mode even though I didnt go anywhere :devil:

Luv the pic Lovesponge you look beautiful, Congratulations!

Hey Ladies...It's that time again...hahaha...I actually have a full schedule of work to complete. I'll be back in mid August. So I'll be checking in for the updates...when I get a little free time.

KK

KK I'm in the same boat as you this week I swear Ughhhh :blink:

i also wanna start working out.. i know i say this all the time, but im for real now.. esp since i stopped going dancing so much w/ roger here..

this lady on dance ur RASS off last night weighed less than me.. i was like OMG...tay rog and steph said, "u don't look like that tho.. all ur weight is in ur bottom and thighs.. Ughhh ok, thanks??? i think..

Quana I have been DVRing this show and Hubby and I watch we luv it! the costumes they outfit the contestants with are a hot @zz Mess! They need to hire me as their resident Fashionista Puhlease

Aside from that it is a great way to lose weight great concept I wonder if it will return next season?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

good morning all..

i think i am gonna be a good worker today.. gonna make a conscience effort not to slack..

hey bunzy.. are u staying up late w/ hubby LOL.. i am so tired cuz i am going to bed hours after my bedtime cuz roger likes me to stay up w/ him at night.. UGHHHH.. i told him this morning, i am going to bed 2nite at a decent hour SORRY!

everyone have a blessed day!

strange enough, we've been going to bed earlier lol

we're normally the ones keeping each other up till 12 and 1 in the morning

but we've been going by 10-11 most nights

can i tell you though that i am already depressed that he's leaving

Hey Bunz,

Awwwwwe Sweetie I know exactly how you feel, I remember those times as well and it was damn depressing fi true! Just hold the Faith your time soon come!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

i'm gonna have to start watching that show then

i didn't think it would be any good

upherebl.gif

Timeline

yea philly i asked him this morning if he couldn't just stay here with me for the next 4 months

of course he can't :sleepy::(

i'm gonna throw myself on the ground at the airport and see if they will send me away with him lol (kidding..................mm maybe not)

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aww bunz.. i was gonna say something about it being almost time.. but i didn't want to bring it up.. girl i feel you.. esp after such a longer trip after uve gotten used to him being there.. sometimes a few days seems better, but not really LOL

everytime i talk about how our departure will be soo depressing, he says not to talk about it.. so i just keep it to myself..

yes bunz.. i thought the show was silly, but we only have one tv w/ cable so my daughter hijacked it one night and we all been watching ever since..

Timeline
Evening Yardies, I am Officially a MARRIED WOMAN. It feels really good and I am very happy. Everything turned out really nice, I am trying to post a pic for you guys but I really dont know how to HELP!

Ok, go to www.tinypic.com

Upload the pic from your pc there.

Then, after it uploads, copy the entire SECOND link which is called IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

Just copy and paste the entire link in your post and the photo will show up :)

Congrats girlie!!

I got it :dance: Thanks JaEnglish and thank you all I am still in honeymoon mode even though I didnt go anywhere :devil:

Luv the pic Lovesponge you look beautiful, Congratulations!

Hey Ladies...It's that time again...hahaha...I actually have a full schedule of work to complete. I'll be back in mid August. So I'll be checking in for the updates...when I get a little free time.

KK

KK I'm in the same boat as you this week I swear Ughhhh :blink:

i also wanna start working out.. i know i say this all the time, but im for real now.. esp since i stopped going dancing so much w/ roger here..

this lady on dance ur RASS off last night weighed less than me.. i was like OMG...tay rog and steph said, "u don't look like that tho.. all ur weight is in ur bottom and thighs.. Ughhh ok, thanks??? i think..

Quana I have been DVRing this show and Hubby and I watch we luv it! the costumes they outfit the contestants with are a hot @zz Mess! They need to hire me as their resident Fashionista Puhlease

Aside from that it is a great way to lose weight great concept I wonder if it will return next season?

i hope so.. some of the ppl are really doing well.. some others not so much.. thats the only reason i hated to joing weight watchers. i would hate to get on the scale and somebody lost 8 lbs and i only lost 1 LOL.. girl on the preview of BIGGEST LOSER, there will be a lady weighing 476 lbs.. the host told her she is the biggest one ever on the show.. that is some major courage to go on that show cuz they be WORKING HARD!!

Timeline

yea quana when i bring it up to him about how sad i am going to be he says not yet

lmao @ the host telling her she's the biggest person ever to come on the show

way to rub it in

upherebl.gif

yea philly i asked him this morning if he couldn't just stay here with me for the next 4 months

of course he can't :sleepy::(

i'm gonna throw myself on the ground at the airport and see if they will send me away with him lol (kidding..................mm maybe not)

LOL @ the next 4 months

Girl I feel you I truly, do looking back I don't know how I made it though all the back and forth! For some reason now it seems like a lifetime ago now that he is here but it was so hard....... Yes girl the dramatics always go over well at the airport LMAO

i hope so.. some of the ppl are really doing well.. some others not so much.. thats the only reason i hated to joing weight watchers. i would hate to get on the scale and somebody lost 8 lbs and i only lost 1 LOL.. girl on the preview of BIGGEST LOSER, there will be a lady weighing 476 lbs.. the host told her she is the biggest one ever on the show.. that is some major courage to go on that show cuz they be WORKING HARD!!

What do you think about Trice? I think my favorite is the Guy with the dark hair, he gives FACE like no other LMAO

****ROC VSC****

yea quana when i bring it up to him about how sad i am going to be he says not yet

lmao @ the host telling her she's the biggest person ever to come on the show

way to rub it in

I know right, Dang. I never watch that show but I will this season!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

PHILLY.. i was saying that last night.. like why the heck is he looking like that.. he be looking CRAZY! i think he is gonna win so far..

GIRL it take roger to talk about Trice.. he be like "gyal tap di splits han booty shake.. ya nuh lose nuh weight that way!! save dat fi ya man inna yaad!"

cheesecake is my fav so when she always talking about it.. i feel her pain.. roger said.. she is eating that cheesecake thats why she not losing.. i was like NOOOO they said she ate a strawberry w/ chocolate.. LOL

PHILLY.. i was saying that last night.. like why the heck is he looking like that.. he be looking CRAZY! i think he is gonna win so far..

GIRL it take roger to talk about Trice.. he be like "gyal tap di splits han booty shake.. ya nuh lose nuh weight that way!! save dat fi ya man inna yaad!"

cheesecake is my fav so when she always talking about it.. i feel her pain.. roger said.. she is eating that cheesecake thats why she not losing.. i was like NOOOO they said she ate a strawberry w/ chocolate.. LOL

OK you know I am rolling right! Yes all the booty shaking, the poor male judge he looks like he is about to spontaneously combust when she starts that mess! :rofl: Yes she is always talking bout cheesecake she need to stop this is not just about weight loss its a competition to get that $$$$$ she need to leave that cheesecake right where it is!

Yes dude and the FACE is killing me sooftly but I think he may win! I am trying to find his pic but check these out :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Everyone...this thread has been sooo slow. I remember I would have pages and pages to catch up on if I came in at this time of day. I miss my Kimmy, Jonesie, Yaads, and Gillian. *Pout*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Quanna here is your boy!

I think he will win!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what channel is that show on?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.