7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey, Sus.....

What kind of proof you need to get a restraining order? You know?

The ###### tried to run me off the road yesterday in the middle of downtown. This is getting out of hand now.

JG. let me know if you need help in this department. That is all I do all day with my clientele here. I have a booklet I can drop off to you, but meanwhile try calling 444-5555 for the SLPD non-emergency services, 622-4434 for orders of protection in city, or 889-3086 for county.... and as I said I have a "conceal and carry" and know how to use it. All you need to do is holla!

Um, yeah.....what about dropping off what else I asked you to drop off to me like weeks ago????????

Yes, I would like to see it. And, thanks for the info.

Has anyone heard from Roxie?

No. Hope that means she is happily with her husband somewhere.

Yes m'am I will text you with a time and place.

Ok. Just not today or tomorrow. We can work anything else out.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
me too.. sunset is the bomb..but i haven't seen the remodeling they did..

i can't wait to get off from work man.. the weekend went by too fast

I agree and I'm sitting here tired azz heck from the weekend I had. I keep saying I want to go home and sleep but football signups are today for my trolls so no sleepin in sight fi mi.

Timeline
Hey, Sus.....

What kind of proof you need to get a restraining order? You know?

The ###### tried to run me off the road yesterday in the middle of downtown. This is getting out of hand now.

JG. let me know if you need help in this department. That is all I do all day with my clientele here. I have a booklet I can drop off to you, but meanwhile try calling 444-5555 for the SLPD non-emergency services, 622-4434 for orders of protection in city, or 889-3086 for county.... and as I said I have a "conceal and carry" and know how to use it. All you need to do is holla!

Um, yeah.....what about dropping off what else I asked you to drop off to me like weeks ago????????

Yes, I would like to see it. And, thanks for the info.

Has anyone heard from Roxie?

No. Hope that means she is happily with her husband somewhere.

Yes m'am I will text you with a time and place.

Damn.....that was quick.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
dang sg.. did u have a stalker too or just taking advantage of ur right to bear arms LOL

I was just dumb enough to be in two consecutive relationships where I was the "private property and punching bag" and since then I have progressed to the other extreme....ready for war at any time. I am still working on my rage issues...can't you ladies tell? :rofl:

i see.. i guess experience can do that to u, make u say NEVER AGAIN so u go to the other extreme..

i held so much of myself back to benefit my first ever relationship... and now i am letting it ALL hang out.. i have to catch myself sometimes and remember to compromise.. (NOT TOO MUCH THO) lol

i hope u continue to contain the mad woman LOL

Timeline

How much carrot cake do you have to eat to qualify as a serving of vegetables?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I agree and I'm sitting here tired azz heck from the weekend I had. I keep saying I want to go home and sleep but football signups are today for my trolls so no sleepin in sight fi mi.

yep it is football time.. thinking bout letting steph cheer but she already cheers for skool.. too much money going out of my pocket LOL

so how long does it take to sign up.. u won't be out there long will u?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
dang sg.. did u have a stalker too or just taking advantage of ur right to bear arms LOL

I was just dumb enough to be in two consecutive relationships where I was the "private property and punching bag" and since then I have progressed to the other extreme....ready for war at any time. I am still working on my rage issues...can't you ladies tell? :rofl:

i see.. i guess experience can do that to u, make u say NEVER AGAIN so u go to the other extreme..

i held so much of myself back to benefit my first ever relationship... and now i am letting it ALL hang out.. i have to catch myself sometimes and remember to compromise.. (NOT TOO MUCH THO) lol

i hope u continue to contain the mad woman LOL

Isn't it amazing how many intelligent, strong, independent women (and sometimes men) let ourselves get to the point of abuse? I NEVER, EVER thought I would be that person, but before I knew it there I was. It was sooo bad that I had to file a report in the Bahamas while on a cruise with this person, because it was the closest port and the person was beating the snort out of me with the everyone on the ship watching. Mind you this was not in my younger years it was just about 4 years ago and everyone warned me not to go to no avail. My brother pretty much had to threaten me to finally wake me up out of that stupor! He was my life saver. LIVE AND LEARN!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

yep it is football time.. thinking bout letting steph cheer but she already cheers for skool.. too much money going out of my pocket LOL

so how long does it take to sign up.. u won't be out there long will u?

Yes because practice will start after that. Girl this is the time I hate when you have to be at the field from 5:30-8:00 or 8:30. This is the worst year ever. From me having a wide range of trolls with different ages my twins will play/cheer the first game, I think my middle child cheers for the 3rd team and then my oldest will play for the forth game. I'll be there ALL DAY on Saturdays!!!! Maybe me and there dad can swap if he does the first games I'll do the second or vice versa.

The one twin wants to go to art school and ice skating I had to tell her to calm down already.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.