benny oyinlade

who has similar experience

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Today we have been able to get a good attorney for our case and he said we should re-file,he is charging $3000 for all..This is reasonable to others my wife had talked to since I got denied.I could see clearly that not all the immigration attorneys are professional and what will be good for us.My wife has come to Africa twice in six months to see me and we are expecting our baby in few months and I was told about the DNA evidence to prove my paternity of the child and for them to know that our relationship is not meant for immigration purpose has the consular officer said...My question is that is it good that we are no longer considering the APPEAL OR THE MOTION TO REOPEN..Also I wanna know if I should wait for the baby to be born before refiling another petition cuz by then we will have the baby's birthcertificate to prove that our marriage being consumated. I think the period of the next interview might be closer as I really feel upset by the refusal of the consular officer who beleived cuz we had a short engagement or how we met online means that our relationship is fraud..I wanna hear your advice on this and whoever that have similar experience should kindly share there experience..

Today we have been able to get a good attorney for our case and he said we should re-file,he is charging $3000 for all..This is reasonable to others my wife had talked to since I got denied.I could see clearly that not all the immigration attorneys are professional and what will be good for us.My wife has come to Africa twice in six months to see me and we are expecting our baby in few months and I was told about the DNA evidence to prove my paternity of the child and for them to know that our relationship is not meant for immigration purpose has the consular officer said...My question is that is it good that we are no longer considering the APPEAL OR THE MOTION TO REOPEN..Also I wanna know if I should wait for the baby to be born before refiling another petition cuz by then we will have the baby's birthcertificate to prove that our marriage being consumated. I think the period of the next interview might be closer as I really feel upset by the refusal of the consular officer who beleived cuz we had a short engagement or how we met online means that our relationship is fraud..I wanna hear your advice on this and whoever that have similar experience should kindly share there experience..

Not too sure what your question is here, but maybe if you post it in a regional forum for Africa, you might get more help?

------- ROC ---------------

06.29.2011 Mailed I-751

09.22.2011 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.