-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi thnx but when i called that number it just says for immigrant visa press 1 and for non immigrant inquiry press 2 why? and when i press one after few seconds an operator recieves the call...

Am wondering, the command to speak to an operator is 5. try to call again and hopefully u will be able to get in touch with the AVR for ur case status.. Goodluck..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Call the NVC number 603-334-0700.. then listen to the instructions carefully.. u will press 1 for English then press 1 for info of ur case status then press 2 if u know the case number, then press the corresponding 3 letters of ur case number then 1 if its correct then the followed by the numbers.. which u need to press # then 1 if its correct.. after u key in ur case number AVR will give u the status.. anyhow, right now its so busy.. so call them back again.. I always call this number during Midnight ET.. and if I need to speak with an operator I usually call 0730 ET..hope it helps.. Goodluck

hi chakadoll...first and foremost i want to congaratulate u on your upcoming interview... im new here and i would like to ask some questions. Ur help would be highly appreciated. My priority date is about to become current. My husband paid thE affidavit of support and IV processing through online payment. We have now all documents for the AOS ready to mail, but we are confuse on about mailing it now or what because some people says we still have to wait for the "big envelope" (i dont know what they call that)to be use in mailing it. Time is running out and still we are confuse. Need your help guys.....THANK YOU SO MUCH

hi chakadoll...first and foremost i want to congaratulate u on your upcoming interview... im new here and i would like to ask some questions. Ur help would be highly appreciated. My priority date is about to become current. My husband paid thE affidavit of support and IV processing through online payment. We have now all documents for the AOS ready to mail, but we are confuse on about mailing it now or what because some people says we still have to wait for the "big envelope" (i dont know what they call that)to be use in mailing it. Time is running out and still we are confuse. Need your help guys.....THANK YOU SO MUCH

if u have paid the $70 and $400 and if its showing paid then call NVC once and let them know u r sending ds230...

but did NVC sent u any mail regarding to send the ds-230? if not then call them once let them know u r about to become current..

Timeline

if u have paid the $70 and $400 and if its showing paid then call NVC once and let them know u r sending ds230...

but did NVC sent u any mail regarding to send the ds-230? if not then call them once let them know u r about to become current..

Yes we paid $70 and $400 and its shows paid already. I havent received any mail from them about mailing my DS230...so i have to call them right? what about the affidavit of aupport can we mail it now?

Yes we paid $70 and $400 and its shows paid already. I havent received any mail from them about mailing my DS230...so i have to call them right? what about the affidavit of aupport can we mail it now?

hi call NVC once ask them can u download the form now or no...when they will say that download u can send ur tax return before ds-230 my dad did that in my case...best of luck

Timeline

hi call NVC once ask them can u download the form now or no...when they will say that download u can send ur tax return before ds-230 my dad did that in my case...best of luck

thank u so much for the information, i do appreciate it....

Dont wait for NVC to send you something, as soon its shows PAID, download the form from the link provided and send it to NVC.

Guys, I need your help on following question.

I am in the process of submiting my I-864.

I am sponsering my wife & daughter through 1-130. my wife has an ITIN (induvidual tax identification number) for tax purposes and we both filed tax returns jointly for last 2 years. when i send my I-864 to NVC, do i have to send a copy of my wife's ITIN to them?

Thank you.

KURAISH

Since your joint filer's, nothing to worry about your wife's ITIN #, just send your W2 and 1040EZ Forms.

Oh great Raymon ky silingan ra jud ta but am farther down past San Antonio about 3 hours drive.. duol mi sa Corpus Christi.. i have been in Dallas once suroy-suroy lang..

Layo mi kaayo sa El Paso..mga 12 hours tingali na drive.. ang Mexico border na duol dire is Progresso..or Nueva Laredo..but mga 2 hours drive pa sad..

Mao ba...layo-layo pud gyud diay sa..mignaw pud gyud cguro diha.

Timeline

Maul23,

Like Raymon said, u can go ahead and download the forms, fill up the forms and send it the NVC with the required documents.. sure u can mail the affidavit of support now..Goodluck.. God bless :thumbs:

Timeline

Hello Maul23,

Thanks a lot.. Welcome here...As long as it showed paid, u can go ahead and mail the AOS and DS230 with all the documents.. I think its better if ur communication with the NVC is by email.. NVC kept in touch with me thru email.. and easier and convenient for me.. So goodluck and God bless..

magtatanong lang po..nagbayad na kami ng IV at AOS..what's next po? Maghihintay ba kami ng contact from NVC before submitting I864 at DS230 or just go ahead and submit it?

the best thing for you to do is to check the online payment after 2-3 days after u submitted ur payment and if it showed paid..download the forms, fill up and send with the documents to NVC.

Mao ba...layo-layo pud gyud diay sa..mignaw pud gyud cguro diha.

Raymon, medyo layo jud sya, imagine naa na ni sa tip dapit.. ang Kingsville, medyo mingaw but I like it here.. Dallas is too busy but i like the place..

Raymon, medyo layo jud sya, imagine naa na ni sa tip dapit.. ang Kingsville, medyo mingaw but I like it here.. Dallas is too busy but i like the place..

korek kay tip naman gyud na sa TX, mas duol pa suroy sa Mexico.hehehe.

Traffic pud diri sa Dallas oi...METROPLEX baya ni. medyo samok pud

Timeline

korek kay tip naman gyud na sa TX, mas duol pa suroy sa Mexico.hehehe.

Traffic pud diri sa Dallas oi...METROPLEX baya ni. medyo samok pud

Hay ma stress ko ug samot diha sa imo place.. :lol: I like it better here ky laid back.. :thumbs: been to mexico few times across the border.. mura ug Carbon or Taboan.. :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.