-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorrry i meant chakadoll congrats and my question to raymon was for u should i call now or wait it out. I am overseas right now an. I go back in september my case is completed and i really want to go back to the states with my husband do u guys think he will be able to fly back with me my pd is march 2007 pray for me guys

Raymon i hope we are next i really do pray we are next me and you are in the same boat now

Thanks a lot.. if ur CC on May 28, pls wait for 8weeks before they will schedule ur interview. anyway, u can even call them via AVR to touch bases with ur case or speak to an operator..u proly will have ur interview this coming August hopefully.. God bless

Mitch,

Am from Kingsville, TX.. closer to the border of Mexico.. Sounds like a good idea.. hopefully everyone's family will be here sooner than we expect. :)

Chakadol, silingan ra diay ta..im in Dallas, TX. How far is that from El Paso?

naka suroy ko didto ka usa..

Timeline

Congratulations Chakadoll :thumbs:

Finally you will able to see your family and surely they are very excited too :dance:

Thank you.. yes theyre excited and most is me.. lol.. anyway, dont worry, u will have ur interview soon.. keep praying and God will do the rest..Goodluck

Good new Kareen G and Chakadoll. Must be a big relief. Good luck. Raymon I guess you'll be the next to give the news for the interview.

Mitch, hows it going at your end. Hope you a little more relaxed with the paperwork.

Thank you.. and for sure Raymon will be next in line..Goodluck too on ur papers..

Sorrry i meant chakadoll congrats and my question to raymon was for u should i call now or wait it out. I am overseas right now an. I go back in september my case is completed and i really want to go back to the states with my husband do u guys think he will be able to fly back with me my pd is march 2007 pray for me guys

Raymon i hope we are next i really do pray we are next me and you are in the same boat now

Hey Lebanese Girl, How are you? hope all is well. Yes im praying hard for that one and im hoping that i will get my schedule by 1st week of July. With ragrds to your case, it usually took them 2 to 3 weeks to compete your case..so i guess by this week yours will be completed by then. Since its expensive for you to call you can email them.

Edited by Raymon

Timeline

Hey guys its me lebanese gurl..!!! Raymon congrats on ur interview my question to u is did u call them and they told u the interview or did u recieve a letter? With me my case has been completed on may 28 and i still javent heard from them.. I am still overseas the internet connection here sucks so thats why i havent been able to check up on everybody..

Mitch sweet heart where are u up to? Good luck sweetie keep me posted i do read the forum everyday but cant post because it takes forever

Raymon what do u think should i call them its expensive to call from here thats why i am askin ur opnion if i should call i did check the message it said that my case has been completed may 28. If i should call wat time should i call let me know guys please talk to u guys soon bye bye and good luck to each and every one of u guys

Lebanese Girl,

I received an email for my schedule of interview date 2days prior to my 8th week after CC. the AVR is still not updated. but anyway, I did call the NVC and spoke with the operator to confirm the scheduled interview today which is my exact 8weeks and she confirmed it.. Thank God for everything.. Goodluck and God bless you.. U will have ur interview soon..

Timeline

Chakadol, silingan ra diay ta..im in Dallas, TX. How far is that from El Paso?

naka suroy ko didto ka usa..

Oh great Raymon ky silingan ra jud ta but am farther down past San Antonio about 3 hours drive.. duol mi sa Corpus Christi.. i have been in Dallas once suroy-suroy lang..

Layo mi kaayo sa El Paso..mga 12 hours tingali na drive.. ang Mexico border na duol dire is Progresso..or Nueva Laredo..but mga 2 hours drive pa sad..

Timeline

Arash,

it will not take that long to review ur documents that u send.. u can check it 3days to one week after via AVR..hopefully by then, u will not have a lacking or missing documents that way they will complete ur case.. Goodluck to u and God bless.. Hopefully, u will be able to complete ur case sooner..

Arash,

it will not take that long to review ur documents that u send.. u can check it 3days to one week after via AVR..hopefully by then, u will not have a lacking or missing documents that way they will complete ur case..

hi can u explain me what is AVR? and inshallah lets see what happens...

Hey Arash,

In the best of my knowledge we are late because our checklists reached NVC late. My PD is Nov 26, but due passport delay in my home country, I did sent DS 230 on May 19 meanwhile I-864 got them in February.Well, my case was completed on June 7, so right now waiting on interview date.

When did you send DS 230 ? for sure in 3 weeks your case will be done.

Bless U

hi shallom ...yah u r right that we are late cause we sent them late...my docs reached them 2nd june as the operator told me today..

is that mean ur PD is NOV 26 2006? thnx for ur reply keep in touch i check this forum daily 5 times so lets stay in touch

its Automated Voice Response system of NVC.. when u call u can key in ur case number then it can give u the update of ur case..

hi can u just tell me how to do that cause today i called and when i pressed 1 it directly reached to the operator..

please tell me step by step how to listen to the automated voice...it will be helpful for me..thnx

Timeline

hi can u just tell me how to do that cause today i called and when i pressed 1 it directly reached to the operator..

please tell me step by step how to listen to the automated voice...it will be helpful for me..thnx

Call the NVC number 603-334-0700.. then listen to the instructions carefully.. u will press 1 for English then press 1 for info of ur case status then press 2 if u know the case number, then press the corresponding 3 letters of ur case number then 1 if its correct then the followed by the numbers.. which u need to press # then 1 if its correct.. after u key in ur case number AVR will give u the status.. anyhow, right now its so busy.. so call them back again.. I always call this number during Midnight ET.. and if I need to speak with an operator I usually call 0730 ET..hope it helps.. Goodluck

Call the NVC number 603-334-0700.. then listen to the instructions carefully.. u will press 1 for English then press 1 for info of ur case status then press 2 if u know the case number, then press the corresponding 3 letters of ur case number then 1 if its correct then the followed by the numbers.. which u need to press # then 1 if its correct.. after u key in ur case number AVR will give u the status.. anyhow, right now its so busy.. so call them back again.. I always call this number during Midnight ET.. and if I need to speak with an operator I usually call 0730 ET..hope it helps.. Goodluck

hi thnx but when i called that number it just says for immigrant visa press 1 and for non immigrant inquiry press 2 why? and when i press one after few seconds an operator recieves the call...

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Guys, I need your help on following question.

I am in the process of submiting my I-864.

I am sponsering my wife & daughter through 1-130. my wife has an ITIN (induvidual tax identification number) for tax purposes and we both filed tax returns jointly for last 2 years. when i send my I-864 to NVC, do i have to send a copy of my wife's ITIN to them?

Thank you.

KURAISH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.