-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys i have got I-864 ready to sent but the DS-230 needs more docs from my spouse like copy of Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Petitioner Documents, Photocopy of Valid Passport Biographic Data Page, Police Certificate. I have all the copys with me, should I sent everything with both the forms. I just want to make sure with you all before I do it.

Hey guys i have got I-864 ready to sent but the DS-230 needs more docs from my spouse like copy of Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Petitioner Documents, Photocopy of Valid Passport Biographic Data Page, Police Certificate. I have all the copys with me, should I sent everything with both the forms. I just want to make sure with you all before I do it.

hay did ur spouse signed the ds-230 form in part-I ? dont forget that...what my dad did was he sent the income tax file before ds-230 we was late for ds-230 then later when we got the police certificate and all doc we sent the ds-230..

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline

actually kuraish, we didn't even fill up the last two year income and last years income, coz what's important is the recent income as per CO last two year and last year's income are no longer applicable for what matter's the most if the recent income. and as per pay stubs just give them the last 3months pay stubs and the last three months so it can be 6months in total yes, it may not be that recent for your pay stubs and again as per CO when we asked about pay stubs he said anybody can just make it out and print it out what matter's again is the recent income, w-2 and he added that since you have provided them with your ssn nvc and COs will check it from there. they will go over your ssn. and from there they will see it. and ask for employment's certificate it is a very big help as well.

thank you so much for your advice. today i got the employment letter from my work place, which says my current annual salary. i might send this without the pay stubs. what do you think? also one last question, i am sponsoring my wife and daughter. so, do i have to send 2 copies of I-864?

really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you so much for your advice. today i got the employment letter from my work place, which says my current annual salary. i might send this without the pay stubs. what do you think? also one last question, i am sponsoring my wife and daughter. so, do i have to send 2 copies of I-864?

really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

u only need one copy of the I-864..but u will send one photocopy and the original form.. ur daughter is a derivative of ur wife..u may not include the pay stubs but then again to make sure u can also do that.. God bless

Filed: Timeline

hay did ur spouse signed the ds-230 form in part-I ? dont forget that...what my dad did was he sent the income tax file before ds-230 we was late for ds-230 then later when we got the police certificate and all doc we sent the ds-230..

Thanks for the reply. I will have her sign the form and I should send everything right.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi nadeemsolanki, what are the Petitioner's Documents?

GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL WHERE IS ALL THE UPDATE PLEASE DO UPDATE ABOUT ALL URS CASE..

I M FEELING SO BORING MY PD IS DEC 2006 BUT YET NO INTERVIEW DATE..PLEASE DO PRAY FOR ME

AND GUYS DONT BE ASTONISHED I M LATE BECAUSE I HAVE SENT MY DS-230..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL WHERE IS ALL THE UPDATE PLEASE DO UPDATE ABOUT ALL URS CASE..

I M FEELING SO BORING MY PD IS DEC 2006 BUT YET NO INTERVIEW DATE..PLEASE DO PRAY FOR ME

AND GUYS DONT BE ASTONISHED I M LATE BECAUSE I HAVE SENT MY DS-230..

What service center had you sent your I-130 arashh and when was it approved? Please share.

My NVC Journey

10/12/10 –NVC received the file

10/15/10 -NVC case # generated

10/18/10 -Called NVC and gave both beneficiary and petitioner email addresses

10/19/10 - Beneficiary emailed DS-3032 to NVC and also mailed the hard copy

10/26/10 - Called NVC and got the IIN

10/26/10 - Paid AOS fee $ 88.00

10/27/10 - AOS fee status shows "PAID"

10/27/10 - AOS package expressed mailed (next day delivery)

10/30/10 - IV fee bill generated and paid immediately

10/30/10 - Received AOS fee bill and DS-3032 kit and also received the confirmation of receipt of DS-3032

11/04/10 - IV fee bill status shown as "paid"

11/04/10 - Sent IV package (next day delivery)

11/06/10 - Received IV instructions packet (packet 3) via email

11/08/10 - AOS entered into NVC system

11/16/10 - AOS was reviewed and OK'ed

11/18/10 - IV entered into NVC system

11/24/10 - IV package was reviewed and generated artificial RFE for missing photographs (which was actually submitted with the package)

11/26/10 - RFE response mailed out

11/29/10 - RFE response delivered to NVC

12/08/10 - RFE response entered into NVC system

12/15/10 - SIF :)

12/15/10 - Case Complete :)

01/03/11 - Interview date assigned for Feb 15 @ 1:30 PM

01/17/11 - Medical done ! Passed

01/25/11 - Re-scheduled the interview for Feb 1 @ 1:00 PM

02/01/11 - Interview @ 1:00 PM - Approved :)

02/03/11 - Visa picked up from USEM

02/12/11 - POE @ JFK

What service center had you sent your I-130 arashh and when was it approved? Please share.

actually i dont know the service center as much as i know when my dad applied he was in new york..

and my all work with NVC is done now just waiting for interview...whats ur update?

actually i dont know the service center as much as i know when my dad applied he was in new york..

and my all work with NVC is done now just waiting for interview...whats ur update?

Timeline

Arashh,

Am just wondering if ur case is already complete.. my PD is Jan 17, 2007 but I still dont have an interview date..its my 8 weeks after my CC this wednesday.. hopefully by then my PD will be included on their cut off for interview on July.. I guess ur PD is after Dec 15 of 2006, i hope and pray that we all get to be interviewed next month.. let us keep praying to our success and to everybody here..

Arashh,

Am just wondering if ur case is already complete.. my PD is Jan 17, 2007 but I still dont have an interview date..its my 8 weeks after my CC this wednesday.. hopefully by then my PD will be included on their cut off for interview on July.. I guess ur PD is after Dec 15 of 2006, i hope and pray that we all get to be interviewed next month.. let us keep praying to our success and to everybody here..

yeah inshallah we will have our interview soon...but my pd is before 15...dont worry everything will be fine..actually i m late cause i said already i sent ds-230 late cause i got the pcc late...

Arashh,

yeah inshallah we will have our interview soon...but my pd is before 15...dont worry everything will be fine..actually i m late cause i said already i sent ds-230 late cause i got the pcc late...

Timeline

Ok then, am glad u already sent the DS230.. anyway, when u complete ur case that will be good..so goodluck :thumbs:

Ok then, am glad u already sent the DS230.. anyway, when u complete ur case that will be good..so goodluck :thumbs:

which number usually do u call to get interview i m little confused about i need to call NVC or my local consulate..for interview schedule..?

Arashh,

Chakadoll.

Call then by Wed. since that will be your 8th week, and let us know about the result. Its my 4th week today and 4 more weeks to go before ill make follow-up again. This interview and med sched is kiling me!! :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.