-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mis-sy, After the status shows "PAID" on the online payment, you dont have to wait an email from NVC,

just go ahead and download the form DS230 from the link provided. And you need the send the photocopy

of passport of all the beneficiary's along the DS230 form; otherwise they will send you the checklist note

and this will further delay your case.

Timeline

Hi Raymon,

How's ur case? I just spoke with the NVC operator this morning, and they dont have their schedule yet for the month of July.. and added that they will be giving sched every 2nd week of the month.. so again still waiting..

Hi Guys!

Its been kinda quiet out here.. not many new updates.. anyways, i guess everyone is busy

NVC received my I-864 on May 21st . I called NVC and through the AVR, I heard this msg.

"NVC is awaiting for return of Biographic Data Form from... the Petitioner, once this packet is received allow 6-8 weeks for the reviewing all of your documentation then you'll be notified of the outcome of the review..."

From whatever I've read, its a pretty standard msg indicating NVC expecting DS230, but I just wanted to make sure that I-864 has been entered into the system and its accepted.

Does it mean that they accepted I-864? and everything is okay with the dreaded I864 ?...Anyone else here who got the same thing.

They are now looking for the DS230 form, and yes they have already process and entered the I864 in the

system, otherwise if they have issues with your AOS they would have send you a checklist note for missing

documents.

Hi Raymon,

How's ur case? I just spoke with the NVC operator this morning, and they dont have their schedule yet for the month of July.. and added that they will be giving sched every 2nd week of the month.. so again still waiting..

#######!!:wacko: me here still waiting...its my 3rd week since my case was completed, probably going to

call them 1st week of July. Its been over a month for you right? maybe you try calling back again next

week.

Hi

I just realized that it takes about 5 years to bring your spouse and child to the states????

It this true??

I cannot believe it.

Ahmad,

That was before, but the way they are processing cases right now i guess the average would be

3 years...just keep your fingers crossed. :thumbs:

Timeline

#######!!:wacko: me here still waiting...its my 3rd week since my case was completed, probably going to

call them 1st week of July. Its been over a month for you right? maybe you try calling back again next

week.

Yup its been over a month, exactly 6 weeks now. I will try to call the AVR every night here and see if it progress to at least leaving the NVC and going to the embassy sooner hopefully.. and will really call them again next week... Goodluck to all of us,,

hello my vj family. i got question... i just mailed my ds3032 today to nvc with express mail. how long will i wait for a letter coming from nvc again and what it is? good day to all

CAll them back a week from now; and also ask them to update your information to include your email

address, that way the response time would be much easier and faster.

Yup its been over a month, exactly 6 weeks now. I will try to call the AVR every night here and see if it progress to at least leaving the NVC and going to the embassy sooner hopefully.. and will really call them again next week... Goodluck to all of us,,

Yes, that would be my advise for you, call them every night.

and once it say "CASE FORWARDED TO EMBASSY" you can even track it thru DHL..

Timeline

Hi

I just realized that it takes about 5 years to bring your spouse and child to the states????

It this true??

I cannot believe it.

Hi Ahmad. For green card holder, it is now only approximately 2 years to get your minor child and spouse here in the US.

I saw your profile and it says, "naturalization approved". Are you a US citizen now?

If you are, then it is only less than a year to bring your family here.

My Journey

Oct 21,1997: Priority Date F2B

May 25,2009: POE LAX

Aug 29,2009: Wedding in PI

F2A for Wife and Daughter

I-130 Track

Feb 04,2010: I-130 Sent

Feb 07,2010: I-130 Received by USCIS

Feb 12,2010: NOA1

Aug 13,2010: Case Touched

Aug 14,2010: Case Touched

Aug 19,2010: Case Touched

Aug 30,2010: Case Approved

Sept 2,2010: NOA2 Received

Sept 15,2010:NVC assigned Case No.

Sept 22,2010:Received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032. Paid AOS fee online.

Oct 05, 2010:Paid IV Fee Bill online.

Oct 25, 2010:Send package IV to NVC

Oct 27, 2010:NVC Received Package IV

Oct 28, 2010:Send AOS to NVC

Nov 01, 2010:NVC received AOS

Nov 22, 2010:Case Complete

Interview Date : July 17,2012. Passed Interview.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

They are now looking for the DS230 form, and yes they have already process and entered the I864 in the

system, otherwise if they have issues with your AOS they would have send you a checklist note for missing

documents.

Thanks Raymon.

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys, I called NVC and they gave me NVC case# starting BMB, and when i checked PD looks like they are working on Jan 10/08 If I am right http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulleti...etin_4879.html does anyone know what will be the next step so I can be prepared from my side or how much longer do i have to wait.

Thanks to all people for sharing your experiences.

Thanks.

Timeline

Hi everyone!!!

I just want to ask if we still need to send birth certificates of our children

as beneficiary derivatives because when I go to the site where my hubby

paid his AOS fee bill to check if the payment has been generated

I saw at the lower part the >>>

IV Application Processing Fees

Applicant Name my name, name of our 3 children

Relations to petitioner spouse, child

and so on

So does it mean they are already included in my petition?

I was quite happy to see their names already there :dance:

• Our good Lord gives us the best things, at the best time, ALWAYS.

Hi everyone!!!

I just want to ask if we still need to send birth certificates of our children

as beneficiary derivatives because when I go to the site where my hubby

paid his AOS fee bill to check if the payment has been generated

I saw at the lower part the >>>

IV Application Processing Fees

Applicant Name my name, name of our 3 children

Relations to petitioner spouse, child

and so on

So does it mean they are already included in my petition?

I was quite happy to see their names already there :dance:

Yes, they are included now. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.