-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

congratulations Raymon... almost there... by this time... everything is with your wife na... and im guessing again, you'll have your interview JULY

Thanks Mitch, i know in due time you will have yours done as well.hang in there Mitch. :thumbs:

wow! in no time you will have your interview soon raymon! good luck! by the way dyu got my num?

Thanks Yna, yes i got your number. wife is still out of town so hopefully once shes back i will

have her call you. im sure you cant wait for the 26th huh? :D..have a safe trip.

Congrats Raymon. Great news.

Kareen, you too.. another step forward

Thanks Twulf...cant wait for the medical and interview sched.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

another question po, what is a notification of readiness?kasama ba un sa ds230 pag sinubmit :help: ?

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

another question po, what is a notification of readiness?kasama ba un sa ds230 pag sinubmit :help: ?

Kareen, this is a "Notification of Readiness" form send by the applicant to the USEM stating that they are ready for interview.

Maybe Yna can help..she just had hers, lets see if indeed she send one prior to her interview.

Hello everyone, Im so glad to find this thread about an LPR filing an I-130 for there spouse. My priority date is July 30, 2007, and just received an email that i need to pay $70.00 for the AOS which i did. And i already sent the AOS to NVC but no confirmation that they receive it. Just call last night, and they got the DS 3023 last May 17, 2010.

I very glad that the processing is getting faster than expected. Cross our fingers that our long wait will soon be over.

Goodluck to everyone. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks Mitch, i know in due time you will have yours done as well.hang in there Mitch. :thumbs:

you are always welcome.. and im just sooo sooo happy that you're done with all the headaches... and just to let you know that we're not done with you! hahahhaha... you still have all of us here for us to bother and bug you for questions.. so pls stay for us who are still running through the maze to have answers from your pro! but if you really will leave the site, i have your number anyway.... ehehehhehehehe...... congratulations my friend!

p.s do you think a person who filed for bankruptcy can be a joint sponsor?

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kareen, this is a "Notification of Readiness" form send by the applicant to the USEM stating that they are ready for interview.

Maybe Yna can help..she just had hers, lets see if indeed she send one prior to her interview.

ah ganun ba un? i texted her last night coz im so confused about it. she said that she didnt send anything like that before. Just today we received another letter CHECKLIST, we havent send anything yet to NVC because we are waiting for our daughter to be added in the petition and they are saying that we have missing info.maybe because we havent submitted anything just yet. anu po ba dapat gawin when u receive a checklist?

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

you are always welcome.. and im just sooo sooo happy that you're done with all the headaches... and just to let you know that we're not done with you! hahahhaha... you still have all of us here for us to bother and bug you for questions.. so pls stay for us who are still running through the maze to have answers from your pro! but if you really will leave the site, i have your number anyway.... ehehehhehehehe...... congratulations my friend!

p.s do you think a person who filed for bankruptcy can be a joint sponsor?

Im so glad as well that wer done with the NVC process, and cant wait for the medical and interview.

no worries Mitch, im always be here to help you guys for your questions. With regardx to your question

i think that would not be an issue provided the joint sponsor should be able to prove that she/he

currently meets the income requirements, so proof of current income such as recent pay stubs or a

job letter is definitely required.

ah ganun ba un? i texted her last night coz im so confused about it. she said that she didnt send anything like that before. Just today we received another letter CHECKLIST, we havent send anything yet to NVC because we are waiting for our daughter to be added in the petition and they are saying that we have missing info.maybe because we havent submitted anything just yet. anu po ba dapat gawin when u receive a checklist?

Kareen, they always send you the checklist if they havent received anything from you in weeks.

I got that as well when my DS-230 was delayed for about 2 weeks due to passport issue with my son.

Dont worry about that, just send the I-864 and the DS230 to the address provided on the bar coded sheet you printed from Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center.

Hello everyone, Im so glad to find this thread about an LPR filing an I-130 for there spouse. My priority date is July 30, 2007, and just received an email that i need to pay $70.00 for the AOS which i did. And i already sent the AOS to NVC but no confirmation that they receive it. Just call last night, and they got the DS 3023 last May 17, 2010.

I very glad that the processing is getting faster than expected. Cross our fingers that our long wait will soon be over.

Goodluck to everyone. :thumbs:

Thanks and goodluck to you as well Missy. :thumbs:

Thanks and goodluck to you as well Missy. :thumbs:

Hi Raymon, NVC already received the DS 3023 that my husband sent. And I paid the AOS fee and sent my I1864 last May 17. Im just wondering why they haven't bill me for the IV fee? Did I sent my I1864 early, am I missing something on the process?

I got that as well when my DS-230 was delayed for about 2 weeks due to passport issue with my son.

Hi Raymon, NVC already received the DS 3023 that my husband sent. And I paid the AOS fee and sent my I1864 last May 17. Im just wondering why they haven't bill me for the IV fee? Did I sent my I1864 early, am I missing something on the process?

just wait for about 2 weeks from the date you send your I-864...

im pretty sure you will have it by month end.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.