-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

/

Edited by kim11

I-130

12/22/09: I-130 receipt date (Sent by lawyer to CSC)

8/20:10: Approved/NOA2

9/03/10: NVC # generated, gave e-mail adds

9/08/10: Received IV/AOS fee bill

9/09/10: Paid AOS/IV

9/13/10: Mailed completed AOS, enetered into the system on 9/14

9/19/10: Mailed completed DS-230, entered into the system on 9/22

10/13/10: CASE COMPLETE!!!

04/06/11: Case upgraded from F2A to CR-1

05/03/11: Final review completed

05/17/11: Interview date scheduled!

05/20/11: Forwarded case to USEM

06/10/11: Interview - APPROVED!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank u all!!! My husband is here now with me i hope n pray for all of u to be as happy as i am right now..!!! I also want to thank u all for ur help plus for never lettin me give up.. If it wasnt for u guys i really dont know wat to do.. I did this all by myself no laywer nobody but me n you guys help.. Soo thank u so much..

Thanks twulf i also added on the ds230 for them to send him a soical seruirty soo im guessing o dont have to go and apply i just wait for them to send it..

I just dont know what to do now, now that he is here like wats the next step from here uuuugggggh i cant believe its actually over no more crying at night no more sleeping alone no more lonley hoilday no more heart hurting aaaaahhh i pray for all the best god bless alhamdoula

am so happy for u lebanese girl...but I think u still need to apply for the Social security card though u said u signed him at his DS230.. dont waste anytime..go to ur nearest Social security office and apply for the card that way u can include him on ur insurance then eventually when he get his card he maybe eligible to apply for a driver's license.. Goodluck to u an be happy always..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello vj family... embassy here i come.... guy's i passed the medical... what do i need when i go to us embassy.... do i need cenomar even if im married already.. and who should get a cenomar... maui why did you need cenomar... thanks

hi clav,when is ur interview?when was ur case completed? thanks...

hello vj family... embassy here i come.... guy's i passed the medical... what do i need when i go to us embassy.... do i need cenomar even if im married already.. and who should get a cenomar... maui why did you need cenomar... thanks

You need a current CENOMAR (it's actually CENMAR-Certificate of Marriage), it shows your name and who you've been married to including previous marriages. You can apply for it online and have it delivered to your house.

Check this list done by Loto, it will help you have some guide.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/284203-evidences-of-bona-fide-marriage-relationship/page__st__4

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

Good luck!

I-130

12/22/09: I-130 receipt date (Sent by lawyer to CSC)

8/20:10: Approved/NOA2

9/03/10: NVC # generated, gave e-mail adds

9/08/10: Received IV/AOS fee bill

9/09/10: Paid AOS/IV

9/13/10: Mailed completed AOS, enetered into the system on 9/14

9/19/10: Mailed completed DS-230, entered into the system on 9/22

10/13/10: CASE COMPLETE!!!

04/06/11: Case upgraded from F2A to CR-1

05/03/11: Final review completed

05/17/11: Interview date scheduled!

05/20/11: Forwarded case to USEM

06/10/11: Interview - APPROVED!!!

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi VJ family...

we will have our F2A visa interview next week. I have few questions and really appreciate your feedback.

1. I have already paid the IV fee for my wife & daughter. are there any other fee to pay on the interview date?

2. As a LPR/Petitioner, Can I join with them for the interview? I want to attend because my wife has to carry our 9 month old daughter along with documents/files.

3. Apart from the documents requested in the interview letter, are there any other supporting documents needed at the time of interview?

I am confused. Please Advise me.

Thank you.

Timeline

congrats clav and kuraish! good luck on your interview! God bless us all! i can't wait til i get my schedule too... I hope and pray I will get an interview too.

Edited by crissy ♥

Things worth having are worth waiting for. Go for it! Be persistent, no matter what. Keep believing. Keep the faith! ♥

Timeline

thanks maui...but i dont need it i think coz i am married already and have my marriage certificate only... what do you think do i need that one too... the cenomar any update mitch...?

just get one clav coz there are cases when they look for it and when you don't have it, your visa will be pending for release til the cenomar will be provided. it's only p195 get one for your hubby and for you, mas mabuti ng sobra kesa kulang :)

Edited by crissy ♥

Things worth having are worth waiting for. Go for it! Be persistent, no matter what. Keep believing. Keep the faith! ♥

Completed my pcc and medical (AU $531)...

still waiting for interview letter.....

F2A for husband (i.e. Me)

24 Jul 2009: PD (I-130 NOA1 Rcvd)

?? Sep 2010: NOA2 Rcvd

24 Nov 2010: NVC CASE COMPLETE

03 Apr 2012: Interview @Sydney @10AM

12 Apr 2012: Finally!!! Yes got the VISA

Timeline

are f2a visa filers can actually make an appointment via online/9825555? coz i saw one k1 filer got a december 20 interview, can we do that also?...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.