-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

mr raymon, you really owe me a gift big time... he wont make it even for new year.. im starting to get p***es off.... but what a sad christmas though.... and also, how chaks?? i spoke with Yna and she has her own struggles too... but at least theyre together now.

hey mitch.. whats up.. what happened with the RFE...

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Heee got it he got it guys ahhhh i cant believe it he got his visa ahhh...

Ok ok i calm down.. Ok ??"s now when he comes here does he get his greencard in the airport or does he get it by mail and how long does it take?? Whats the next process of all this

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Maui23!

we will have our interview next week. I have few questions for you.

what are the civil documents did they request?

what was the questions did CO asked?

please explain. it will be a great help for me.

Thank You.

hi kuraish,

its a piece of paper, a married index from the National Statistic Office showing how many times you have been married, if you're married once or more then all your marriage records will show there. it is different from the marriage certificate! maybe my CO just want to make sure we were married only once. it was half my fault because i only got mine during my interview and i forgot that thing for my husband.

just some basic questions about your love story,how did you guys meet, name, birthday, name of the petitioner, something like that. she also ask our wedding details, my husband's work.

everything will depend in your CO and the completeness of your docs...

i know you'll make it :thumbs: wishing you all the best :thumbs:

Timeline

Ok ok i calm down.. Ok ??"s now when he comes here does he get his greencard in the airport or does he get it by mail and how long does it take?? Whats the next process of all this

awwwwww congratulations :dance: finally after a long wait!

Timeline

Congrats Lebanese girl..long time coming for you.

He'll get it in a couple of weeks through mail, but the stamp on the p.port at the POE is valid for 1 year. Good luck with everything.

130 Track:

NVC Track:

Timeline

awwwwww congratulations :dance: finally after a long wait!

I know a very long wait aaaaahhh im so happy i wish for everybody to be as happy as i am right now.. God bless everyone

Congrats Lebanese girl..long time coming for you.

He'll get it in a couple of weeks through mail, but the stamp on the p.port at the POE is valid for 1 year. Good luck with everything.

Thanx soo hopfully it will come by mail.. But as for soical secerity he can apply for that when ever right.?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys how are u all..? and whats up with ur case?

i moved to usa and now i m happily living ever after with my family.... :D

hello arashh, am so glad to know ur with family now here in the United states.. goodluck to ur new life with family..

Timeline

hello Lebanese girl, congratulations...he is gonna get his green card about two weeks after his entry to the states and by mail...so goodluck.. just get a plane ticket coming to USA before the visa expires in 6mos..

Timeline

I know a very long wait aaaaahhh im so happy i wish for everybody to be as happy as i am right now.. God bless everyone

Thanx soo hopfully it will come by mail.. But as for soical secerity he can apply for that when ever right.?

he can surely apply for the Social security after he already been admitted to the states homeland security at the airport from his point of entry.. on our case, we arrived on Saturday and by Tuesday we filed and we were able to get the card after 2weeks by mail..

Timeline

mr raymon, you really owe me a gift big time... he wont make it even for new year.. im starting to get p***es off.... but what a sad christmas though.... and also, how chaks?? i spoke with Yna and she has her own struggles too... but at least theyre together now.

hello Mitch and Raymon.. am doing fine here with my family..getting busy juggling with work and being a mom and a wife..hehehe but its all worth it.. anyway, Mitch just hang on..if not 2010..am very sure its gonna be 0n the 2011...pohon...keep praying..

guys im still waiting for my visa. need nila cenomar ni hubby ko at matagal sa NSO pasay so guys dont forget to bring all your civil docs sa interview.

to those waiting for interview appointment have you seen the embassy website lately?, the embassy has some changes. immigrant visas can now call the embassy to set appointments. goodluck everyone

its okay Maui.. u will have ur visa sooner..at least ur done with the interview.. God bless..

Timeline

Congrats Lebanese Girl!!! All that waiting is finally over... i'm so happy for u and ur hubby!!!

Timeline

We are done with our medical exam yesterday... My daughter's xray come out negative and her CD and immunization record were released yesterday and now we are ready for the interview. Hope that we could have it 'til mid of Dec. we're on our 6th week of waiting... Good luck to all of us...

Timeline

Hi, it should come by mail. I got mine 10 days after arrival.

130 Track:

NVC Track:

Timeline

Thank u all!!! My husband is here now with me i hope n pray for all of u to be as happy as i am right now..!!! I also want to thank u all for ur help plus for never lettin me give up.. If it wasnt for u guys i really dont know wat to do.. I did this all by myself no laywer nobody but me n you guys help.. Soo thank u so much..

Thanks twulf i also added on the ds230 for them to send him a soical seruirty soo im guessing o dont have to go and apply i just wait for them to send it..

I just dont know what to do now, now that he is here like wats the next step from here uuuugggggh i cant believe its actually over no more crying at night no more sleeping alone no more lonley hoilday no more heart hurting aaaaahhh i pray for all the best god bless alhamdoula

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.