-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i have a question... i have sent in my RFE response last week on the 4th.. they have recieved the package. But the AVR is still not updated. Any idea when it will be updated and i will get a case complete.. :bonk::help:

STUPID RETROGRSSION

FOR MY WIFE WHICH IS MY LIFE :-)

4/15/08--FILED 1-130

4/19/08--RECIPT

1/20/10--NOA1

8/15/10--TOUCHED

8/19/10--NOA2

2 YEAR 4 MONTHS I130 APPROVAL THANK GOD

9/07/10----NVC CASE # ASSIGNED

9/15/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL RECIVED

9/18/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL POSTED

9/27/10----AOS AND DS203 PACKAGE MAILED

10/01/10----ALL DOCS RECIVED BY NVC PER AVR

10/19/10----RFE FOR ORIGINAL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN URDU LANGUAGE ""SHOULD HAVE KNOWN"

11/06/10----RFE SENT AVR NOT UPDATED AS OF 11/09 WAITING FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/15/10----AVR SAYS RFE RECIVED... JUST WAITIN FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/17/10----CASE COMPLETE

08/30/11----INTERVIEW AT 8.00AM VISA WAS APPROVED 8/30/11 THANKYOU GOD AND EID MUBARAK

10/15/11----POE

00/00/11----LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER[/color]

Heey guys its ne lebanese girl im back..!! I been trying to catch up on everyones post.. I want to say congrats to all that have finished their journeys.. I alsi also read whats happening to Mitch girl dont give up.. Look at me i finished from the nvc process had an interview and still no visa.. I came back with no husband ;(.. Soo dont give up plz if u give up then i sure am going to give up as well

Hey Lebanese, how are you? it's been awhile.

good to hear from you again.

please update us on your case.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i have a question... i have sent in my RFE response last week on the 4th.. they have recieved the package. But the AVR is still not updated. Any idea when it will be updated and i will get a case complete.. :bonk::help:

KhanI, wait for a week or two for the NVC to review ur RFE documents.. if and hopefully they wont be needing anything from u, ur case should be completed soon.. Goodluck and God bless..

Timeline

hello vj family anyone here get their interview dates on dec.... or else connected to live operator? or do we need to call the embassy so that they will set an appointment to us?

If u will be under USEM, its usually the NVC who will notify us of the date for the interview depending on the available slots in the embassy,, by then if there is a date available for interview, the NVC will send your packet to the embassy..or better call the NVC and ask the operator re ur case..Goodluck Clav..

Timeline

Heey guys its ne lebanese girl im back..!! I been trying to catch up on everyones post.. I want to say congrats to all that have finished their journeys.. I alsi also read whats happening to Mitch girl dont give up.. Look at me i finished from the nvc process had an interview and still no visa.. I came back with no husband ;(.. Soo dont give up plz if u give up then i sure am going to give up as well

Good to hear from u Lebanese girl., whats up with ur case now? dont give up too okay, u will be with your hubby soon..Goodluck and God bless

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

things are hard on all of us, I received a case complete in September, today, i received an RFE so i have more stuff to send, just my luck

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey guys.. Well my case is still in Process administrative processin that is..!!! But i wont give up..!! My journey will one day.. Its really nuce u guys are still here even tho ur journey is over n ur with ur love ones..

Timeline

things are hard on all of us, I received a case complete in September, today, i received an RFE so i have more stuff to send, just my luck

Lynn, am wondering how come ur case was complete and yet u still received an RFE? well...just go ahead and fusrnish them ur lacking documents to seal the deal.. Goodluck and God bless you..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good to hear from u Lebanese girl., whats up with ur case now? dont give up too okay, u will be with your hubby soon..Goodluck and God bless

YEAH avr still hasnt been updated. Also this was my only RFE :thumbs: .. i called them they said everything else was OK.. So no more RFE right.? :unsure: i just wait for the case complete. :dance:

STUPID RETROGRSSION

FOR MY WIFE WHICH IS MY LIFE :-)

4/15/08--FILED 1-130

4/19/08--RECIPT

1/20/10--NOA1

8/15/10--TOUCHED

8/19/10--NOA2

2 YEAR 4 MONTHS I130 APPROVAL THANK GOD

9/07/10----NVC CASE # ASSIGNED

9/15/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL RECIVED

9/18/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL POSTED

9/27/10----AOS AND DS203 PACKAGE MAILED

10/01/10----ALL DOCS RECIVED BY NVC PER AVR

10/19/10----RFE FOR ORIGINAL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN URDU LANGUAGE ""SHOULD HAVE KNOWN"

11/06/10----RFE SENT AVR NOT UPDATED AS OF 11/09 WAITING FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/15/10----AVR SAYS RFE RECIVED... JUST WAITIN FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/17/10----CASE COMPLETE

08/30/11----INTERVIEW AT 8.00AM VISA WAS APPROVED 8/30/11 THANKYOU GOD AND EID MUBARAK

10/15/11----POE

00/00/11----LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER[/color]

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

that's good to hear KhanI. hope your case will be completed soon!

Mar 08, 2010 - I-130 Submitted

Mar 17, 2010 - I-130 NOA1

Sep 02, 2010 - I-130 NOA2

Sep 16, 2010 - NVC Case # assigned

Sep 23, 2010 - received DS3230 and AOS bill thru mail

Sep 23, 2010 - paid AOS bill

Sep 28, 2010 - paid IV bill

Sep 30, 2010 - AOS packet delivered to NVC

Oct 04, 2010 - DS230 and civil docs delivered to NVC

Oct 06, 2010 - documents were received by NVC as per AVR

Oct 26, 2010 - -case complete-

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to All!!! Have anyone here heard about retrogression? Another forum is talking about it and i'm also worried coz i have not received my interview schedule and now there is a "retrogression" issue... My case just completed last Oct. 22...

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi VJ Friends...

my wife and little daughter will have their interview on first week of December. I would like to attend the interview with them. is that possible?

I have heard only US Citizen can atttend thier spouses's interview. is it true?

any LPR have experience attending thier spouse's interview? please advice me.

Thank You.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.