-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just received the Packet 4 from US Embassy today via Air 21 at 6:30PM, I did not make any call. But I will probably call on Monday and ask them to move my Interview to earlier date, they scheduled my Interview in December 16, I am almost 36 weeks by that time, ayaw ko naman manganak sa US Embassy hehehe. Thanks Guys!

I give back to GOD ALL THE GLORY!!!!

Thank you FAITHFUL JESUS!

its me maui...

yahoo congratulations sis :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

Yes, I agree with you Guys, let's give Mitch all the moral support that she needs, boost her and most specially pray for her and for one another.

My case was forwarded to US Embassy. Manila received it last October 29, but I still did not hear from them until now. Do you think I will give them a call already or wait for few more days to find out when will be my interview date?

But I am planning to get my Medical Exam in advance this Tuesday, Guys please do include me in your prayers, I am nervous and paranoid with this Medical Exam. By the way, I am almost 8 mos preggy now, hope any procedure they will do will not affect the health of this precious one on my tummy.

Thanks so much for this forum, really help me a lot.

Congrats Mrs. C!!! Ur almost there and i'm so happy for u!!! BTW, when was your case completed?

Filed: Timeline

hindi pa nga sis haha hindi pa yata naaabsorb ng mind ko :bonk:

sana mapareschedule ka pa ng maaga sis hope sa 19 din para sabay tau weeeehhh

Hahaha oo nga sis, sana makakuha ko ng mas earlier date.

Sis nag LRT ka ba papuntang St Lukes? Anong station ako bababa, Central ba or UN station?

Timeline

^UN station

Mar 08, 2010 - I-130 Submitted

Mar 17, 2010 - I-130 NOA1

Sep 02, 2010 - I-130 NOA2

Sep 16, 2010 - NVC Case # assigned

Sep 23, 2010 - received DS3230 and AOS bill thru mail

Sep 23, 2010 - paid AOS bill

Sep 28, 2010 - paid IV bill

Sep 30, 2010 - AOS packet delivered to NVC

Oct 04, 2010 - DS230 and civil docs delivered to NVC

Oct 06, 2010 - documents were received by NVC as per AVR

Oct 26, 2010 - -case complete-

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Heey guys its ne lebanese girl im back..!! I been trying to catch up on everyones post.. I want to say congrats to all that have finished their journeys.. I alsi also read whats happening to Mitch girl dont give up.. Look at me i finished from the nvc process had an interview and still no visa.. I came back with no husband ;(.. Soo dont give up plz if u give up then i sure am going to give up as well

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hello vj family anyone here get their interview dates on dec.... or else connected to live operator? or do we need to call the embassy so that they will set an appointment to us?

That all depends there are some countries thar give u an appointment n there are other countries that dont and nvc gives u.. So my best bet is to call nvc and found out.. Ur home embassy wont give u any information cuz ur file is probably still with nvc.. Unless u call n they tell u they foward it to ur home embassy..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi..i'm under f2b petition wid 4 kids.we were interviewed yday,oct 27 and there's a problem with my mom's income..she had like $35,8XX and for all of us it shld be $36,XXX under the poverty guideline and now my mom was looking for a sponsor that will cover us..my question is, wat if the person hav a GF and they're living together wid one kid but the kid is under the GF and the guy (who'll be sponsoring,i hope) has his mom as his dependent but not living w/him...wat is the best way,,will both of them sign a joint affidavit,it will definitely cover all of us (9 household,right)..

>can they just print the i-864 form fr there computer and sent it to me or they shld get it fr the embassy there.

>can i just scan and print here his tax return and w2 and also the proof of status in the US...

i'm hoping that there's someone who can clarify and help me w/ this coz i'm really getting frustrated...fr the medical (sputum) till here and my medical's expiration is on the 30th of dec.....so,pls help guys...thanks in advance..

If the joint sponsor is in the same household as your mom, then the joint sponsor will have to fill-out form 1-864A together with your mom's I-864. If the joint sponsor does not live on the same household then he or she will need to fill out form 1-864 just like your mom. Whichever income is being used will have to submit the most recent tax return.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.