-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

and so am I... till ur family get here Mitch...

Rey my friend, how are u and family? its been a while.. mao pa pag balik namo from our vacation with my family right away sa pag abot gkan Pinas..but all is well here.. take care my friend..

KAthleen, good thing your back..miss our chit chat here in VJ. hope all is well with your family and kid... I hope your preggy now... :D

BTW Kathleen, have you read about Mitch, RFE napud sya, mura man ug frustrated na kaayo si Mitch sa nahitabo, plano mo uli nalang. If you have here No# tawaga unya. Call her to lighten up her mood. Luoy bya ko nya, she started this thread and help us a lot.

hi alit and everyone here... its me maui....

funny coz i also lost my personal info so i made a new account. good to here from you guys again. you were right alit, lets all be thankful. and thank you guys for all the help from the bottom of my heart. keep holding on tightly in times your feeling down and He will take care of everything... my interview is set on nov.19 :star:

Nice to hear that you got your interview date...Good luck and bring home the pink slip!!

keep us updated

For those who are done with the process and who are here in the US, or passed the interview and just waiting for their VISA's, let us send our message of support to Mitch.

If you read her last post, she got another RFE and its sounds she's so frustrated in the whole process and even contemplating of just quitting. Mitch started this thread way back in 2009 and greatly help us a lot in the whole process. While majority of the posters here are done with the process and yet til now she's not. Truly understand her frustration, not easy being away that long from our love ones.

Again as a show of moral support to Mitch let us send our messages to her and hopefully this will lighten up her mood...Thanks everyone. :innocent:

Edited by Raymon

Hi Guys... very Good news !

today, I received the email(packet 4) from NVC with interview date. its DEC 07th.

I am soooooooooooooooo happy. thank you VJ Friends for your support.

I love u Guys......!

Congrats Kuraish,

As i said time and again, done stress out yoruself preparing for the interview.

Just relax all will be well.

Keep us posted and bring home the pink slip.

Hey, I am glad to know you are enjoying you time with the family and they've gotten all the papers now. Its nice to have you back. I guess you missed my prevous posts as you were away. My visa was approved Oct 4th. :dance:.

Congratz Twulf, finally the long journey is over.

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Congrats Kuraish,

As i said time and again, done stress out yoruself preparing for the interview.

Just relax all will be well.

Keep us posted and bring home the pink slip.

Thanks Chakadoll,Raymon,Twulf and others here in this forum..... I will keep u guys updated.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

KAthleen, good thing your back..miss our chit chat here in VJ. hope all is well with your family and kid... I hope your preggy now... :D

BTW Kathleen, have you read about Mitch, RFE napud sya, mura man ug frustrated na kaayo si Mitch sa nahitabo, plano mo uli nalang. If you have here No# tawaga unya. Call her to lighten up her mood. Luoy bya ko nya, she started this thread and help us a lot.

Rey, ive heard bout Mitch's RFE, i sent her a note on her FB..yeah ur right, its seems to me too that she got frustrated.. I felt for her..I will send her IM on her FB..she help us a lot here..

BTW...not preggy yet..hehehe... our daughter is in school rye now and uts her first day..take care my friend and have a good time with your family too

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

For those who are done with the process and who are here in the US, or passed the interview and just waiting for their VISA's, let us send our message of support to Mitch.

If you read her last post, she got another RFE and its sounds she's so frustrated in the whole process and even contemplating of just quitting. Mitch started this thread way back in 2009 and greatly help us a lot in the whole process. While majority of the posters here are done with the process and yet til now she's not. Truly understand her frustration, not easy being away that long from our love ones.

Again as a show of moral support to Mitch let us send our messages to her and hopefully this will lighten up her mood...Thanks everyone. :innocent:

i agree with you raymond... this thread really helped us alot. and should really be thankful to mitch from the bottom of my

heart (L) ....really feel sad that she has to go through all of this....i do feel mitch in all this and truly understand her

frustration. Mitch just try to figure out what exactly NVC wants call NVC and they can provide u what is exactly it is...

just one last step mitch and all will be done trust yourself. God has reason for everything and HE knows you are a strong

person with a pure heart. You started this thread and maybe God has reason to all of this so you can be a perfect example to

all of us here... a true example of a strong woman who have all the courage and perseverance. A loving wife and a mother. We

learned alot from u mitch...Just hang in there! Hubby and kids are always be there for you. Do this for them... just

one last step mitch and youll get there. Godbless you always!

Filed: Timeline

Yes, I agree with you Guys, let's give Mitch all the moral support that she needs, boost her and most specially pray for her and for one another.

My case was forwarded to US Embassy. Manila received it last October 29, but I still did not hear from them until now. Do you think I will give them a call already or wait for few more days to find out when will be my interview date?

But I am planning to get my Medical Exam in advance this Tuesday, Guys please do include me in your prayers, I am nervous and paranoid with this Medical Exam. By the way, I am almost 8 mos preggy now, hope any procedure they will do will not affect the health of this precious one on my tummy.

Thanks so much for this forum, really help me a lot.

Timeline

Yes, I agree with you Guys, let's give Mitch all the moral support that she needs, boost her and most specially pray for her and for one another.

My case was forwarded to US Embassy. Manila received it last October 29, but I still did not hear from them until now. Do you think I will give them a call already or wait for few more days to find out when will be my interview date?

But I am planning to get my Medical Exam in advance this Tuesday, Guys please do include me in your prayers, I am nervous and paranoid with this Medical Exam. By the way, I am almost 8 mos preggy now, hope any procedure they will do will not affect the health of this precious one on my tummy.

Thanks so much for this forum, really help me a lot.

mrs C you better do a call already! i read somewhere that expedited cases should do a call to the embassy to do the scheduling of their interview like Kvisas do...

for your own peace of mind... it wont harm you anyways if you do it now sis. you better get that date :thumbs:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratz Twulf, finally the long journey is over.

Thanks Raymon. Hope life is treating you well and your family.

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

Mitch you will be fine, I probably had 10 RFE, I lost count but remember the devil is a liar , whenever you are at the end of the tunnel, you will get tested

we Love you and we are praying for you, I am still in the process with you, hang in there, you are the best

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Filed: Timeline

I just received the Packet 4 from US Embassy today via Air 21 at 6:30PM, I did not make any call. But I will probably call on Monday and ask them to move my Interview to earlier date, they scheduled my Interview in December 16, I am almost 36 weeks by that time, ayaw ko naman manganak sa US Embassy hehehe. Thanks Guys!

I give back to GOD ALL THE GLORY!!!!

Thank you FAITHFUL JESUS!

Timeline

congrats Mrs C! :)

Mar 08, 2010 - I-130 Submitted

Mar 17, 2010 - I-130 NOA1

Sep 02, 2010 - I-130 NOA2

Sep 16, 2010 - NVC Case # assigned

Sep 23, 2010 - received DS3230 and AOS bill thru mail

Sep 23, 2010 - paid AOS bill

Sep 28, 2010 - paid IV bill

Sep 30, 2010 - AOS packet delivered to NVC

Oct 04, 2010 - DS230 and civil docs delivered to NVC

Oct 06, 2010 - documents were received by NVC as per AVR

Oct 26, 2010 - -case complete-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.