-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

end of this week? its already thursday and isnt that supposed to be part of the "end of the week" or shall i wait till friday/???? but im trying to justify it to myself maybe mine would be a different case since i have a stepson that is coming along. and i dont thing it will be a THANKSGIVING party coz i know i wont be done with all the visa process by then.... but the party will be by DECEMBER and thats if my husband will make it here by new year... (pls GOD)....

Raymon, bisan pa imbitaron taka as if moadto ka sir!

Mitch, just hang on there.. ur visa will be okay soon..just be patient and comply with ur documents.. dont lose ur hope..ur family depends on you..God bless you and family..

Timeline

:rofl:

Arash could be right, but not me mitch..im still here until your done.

until you get your VISA do us part..!! (F):bonk:

btw..did you call back NVC if they received your parcel?

and so am I... till ur family get here Mitch...

Rey my friend, how are u and family? its been a while.. mao pa pag balik namo from our vacation with my family right away sa pag abot gkan Pinas..but all is well here.. take care my friend..

Timeline

i posted it already clav214....

maybe you have not read it...

i was done with my medical and i passed :)

Maui,

I may not be able to read it...but let me just ask u, did u have ur interview schedule? I wish u goodluck and God bless

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone... it's been a while since the last time i posted something in this forum... but then i always check and update myself with what is going on with you guys, it's me ALIT i just lost my info about my previous account that's why i register again. It seems that most of our friends here are now in the US and finally reunited with their loved ones and i'm really happy for them..

@Mitch-- i know how u feel coz me too got an RFE with our AOS, and we even have some problems about preparing all our documents for DS-230. It's really frustrating but we need to hold on and just lift all up to HIM.. Just hold on Mitch...

@Clav,Mrs. C and Maui--- have you received your interview appointment?

NVC received all our documents last Oct. 5 and they told us that they are for review. My hubby called the NVC last Oct. 26 and the operator told him that our case is complete as of Oct. 22... We are just so happy that our case is finally complete after the RFE and problems about our civil documents...

For us to gain enough patience we need to lift all up to HIM most specially with the 2008 to 2010 filers... just always bear in your mind and be thankful that we are so blessed that we don't need to wait for 5 years anymore... God bless us all...

hi alit and everyone here... its me maui....

funny coz i also lost my personal info so i made a new account. good to here from you guys again. you were right alit, lets all be thankful. and thank you guys for all the help from the bottom of my heart. keep holding on tightly in times your feeling down and He will take care of everything... my interview is set on nov.19 :star:

Timeline

hi alit and everyone here... its me maui....

funny coz i also lost my personal info so i made a new account. good to here from you guys again. you were right alit, lets all be thankful. and thank you guys for all the help from the bottom of my heart. keep holding on tightly in times your feeling down and He will take care of everything... my interview is set on nov.19 :star:

Congrats Maui!!! I'm so happy for u, it's just 2 weeks to go!!! Goodluck and may God bless and guide u during ur interview. When NVC operator told my husband that our case is complete my husband ask about our sched. for interview, the operator told him that our interview appointment will be on Dec. and wait for our Packet 4 which we will receive by mid of this month... I'm hoping that info. is really true (with fingers crossed)... When was ur case completed and when did u received ur packet 4?

Timeline

[

Congrats Maui!!! I'm so happy for u, it's just 2 weeks to go!!! Goodluck and may God bless and guide u during ur interview. When NVC operator told my husband that our case is complete my husband ask about our sched. for interview, the operator told him that our interview appointment will be on Dec. and wait for our Packet 4 which we will receive by mid of this month... I'm hoping that info. is really true (with fingers crossed)... When was ur case completed and when did u received ur packet 4?

thank you alit!! im kinda excited and nervous already....my case was completed aug 31st and i got my packet4 oct13. yey you just need to wait for the appointment letter.... hope you get yours and everyone else here the soonest. hope you'll get december interviews along with everyone waiting here. goodluck everyone!

Timeline

Hi Guys... very Good news !

today, I received the email(packet 4) from NVC with interview date. its DEC 07th.

I am soooooooooooooooo happy. thank you VJ Friends for your support.

I love u Guys......!

Congrats Kuraish!!! Goodluck!!! What is ur priority date and when was ur case complete?

Timeline

thank you alit!! im kinda excited and nervous already....my case was completed aug 31st and i got my packet4 oct13. yey you just need to wait for the appointment letter.... hope you get yours and everyone else here the soonest. hope you'll get december interviews along with everyone waiting here. goodluck everyone!

Thanks Maui!!! I really pray and hope so... God Bless and Goodluck again!!!

Timeline

Maui,

I may not be able to read it...but let me just ask u, did u have ur interview schedule? I wish u goodluck and God bless

hi chakadoll nice to hear from u again....

its me maui.... havent posted for a while coz i lost my internet connection due to the ptevious storm and i lost my account info. my interview is on the 19th of this month and days fly so fast whoah...wish me luck thanks chaks :star:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello all...

So glad to be back now..its been a very busy month for me and my family... so far, everything is good..we just got back from our vacation..anyway, how is everybody doing? hopefully..u all will be getting closer to ur visa approval...

How is my friend Rey? Mitch, Kuraish, Maui, Clav, twulf? and for those I wasnt able to mention, how are u all?

my family got her on the 10/15/2010 and so far there was no hassle in our port of entry, it was just the waiting but overall was great.. and they got their SSS and their green card after 2 weeks..

God bless you all..so happy to be back

Good to hear Kuraish.. just get ready with all your documents that they may ask on the date of interview.. am wishing you goodluck and God bless... congratulations...

Twulf,

how are u and ur case now? hope everything is well..I wish you goodluck...

Hey, I am glad to know you are enjoying you time with the family and they've gotten all the papers now. Its nice to have you back. I guess you missed my prevous posts as you were away. My visa was approved Oct 4th. :dance:.

Kuraish congrats on your interview scheduling, good luck, don't worry it'll be a breeze. Now just hope and pray that Mitch's case is complete soon and so does everone else without any hitches.

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Timeline

today, I received the email(packet 4) from NVC with interview date. its DEC 07th.

I love u Guys......!

congratulations kuraish!

I love u Guys......!

Congratulations on case complete at NVC. Goodluck with your interview.

Citizenship next step!

Timeline

Hey, I am glad to know you are enjoying you time with the family and they've gotten all the papers now. Its nice to have you back. I guess you missed my prevous posts as you were away. My visa was approved Oct 4th. :dance:.

Kuraish congrats on your interview scheduling, good luck, don't worry it'll be a breeze. Now just hope and pray that Mitch's case is complete soon and so does everone else without any hitches.

Wow...I missed that huh...but really glad u were approved...and am so glad to be back..hopefully everyone here will be approve too sooner...God bless and TC

Timeline

hi chakadoll nice to hear from u again....

its me maui.... havent posted for a while coz i lost my internet connection due to the ptevious storm and i lost my account info. my interview is on the 19th of this month and days fly so fast whoah...wish me luck thanks chaks :star:

Hello Maui, wow nice to hear that u got your date already at the embassy..just get everything ready and am sure its gonna be okay and soon u will have ur visa too.. Goodluck and God bless you..

i got an email yesterday stating that we need to send POLICE CLEARANCE that matches with my husband's residency list. im just confuse coz we did that.. we have his police clearance from all the places he's been since he was 16 years old. i dont know what they need again..... and im almost telling me husband that ill be going home this december and is not coming back here in the US anymore... this is just a "slow mercy killing" for us. and now im starting to question what did i do to deserve all these? or what is God's plan in giving all these obstacles just for him to be case complete!!!

so much descripancy for the whole entire process.... cant breathe anymore!

Cmon Mitch, you have waited this far and now you will just quit bcoz of that darn RFE. I know its so frustrating, but thats how life really is...who said life is always easy? Just hang in there, just pray pray and pray...i know in the end everything will be okay. Check with your hubby maybe he missed sending those docs. And also call NVC and talk with the operator, clarify what docs are missing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.