-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Kung ako pa toh..? well, move over jud ang nakadaog... :rofl: okay, i will surely give u a buzz.. hopefully we will have a blessing of a healthy baby soonnn... and i will give u a buzz with Mitch to be godparents..God willing... am still praying for that..

Goodluck..and get ready with your trip..this must be the happiest vacay u have since ur family will be coming with you..Hurray.. God is so good, all the time.. :thumbs:

Korek gyud ka...major move over gyud ang nakadaog.. :rofl: i'll pray to that maam para maka baby napud mo :D .

Yep, super excited naku...thanks for everything

I have an appointment with my tax person this sunday and will send everything to nvc on monday....you know that we can stop but to worry and to be agitated that i dont want to start 2011 without my own family.

pls stay in the thread and continue helping others... malay mo, magtukod nalang ka og immigration counseling busines. hahahah.

Btaw maam mitch, mag tukod ka ug immigration consultancy, beside imo CRYSTAL BALL diha ma gamit gyud na. :rofl:

Muzta passport sa imo stepson??

Hi guys! I'm new to this thread, and I'm not familiar with the I-130. I filed my husband's petition last year, priority date Dec. 17, 2009. Yesterday I received the Approval Notice (yey!). I also checked the Visa Bulletin, and it says the cut-off date for September 2010 is Jan. 1, 2010, and that they are current. Can someone explain this to me?

I'm also in the process of doing my Naturalization, hoping that after I become a citizen, I could upgrade the petition. With the approval and cut-off dates, do you think upgrading the petition would still matter?

What should I expect after the approval? I don't really know the steps of the I-130. What happens after this? How long do you think it will take before my husband could get here?

Thanks in advance to those who will reply.. :D

Kim11,

This mean NVC will now start processing your husband's case. In the coming weeks, you should be getting these stuff from NVC in the following order, "Choice of Agent", "Affidavit of Support " (AOS) and "Immigrant Application Form" (DS230).Processing depends on the response time you comply these docs,but in average would take 3-4 months to complete a case. If everything went well with the prcoessing, would safe to say your hubby should be here early next year.

And with regards to your US Naturalization application, i would rather hold it for the time being.

Edited by Raymon

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Mitch how is everything going with the papers? are you almost done?

im still there... hanging on the bamboos that is swaying me hard! im not almost done yet...

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

Btaw maam mitch, mag tukod ka ug immigration consultancy, beside imo CRYSTAL BALL diha ma gamit gyud na. :rofl:

Muzta passport sa imo stepson??

passport is being processed pa... but im just thankful sa atong isa ka friend diri... MISSY> she told me nga we have a similar issue and she tried attaching a letter with her ds-230 stating that her beneficiary's passport will just be during their interview since the processing system of the passport in her country (pinas) has now been change and it takes longer this time... and she had her case complete.

ill try to do that too.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

im still there... hanging on the bamboos that is swaying me hard! im not almost done yet...

Hi Mitch! I was looking over your timeline. How come there was a big gap between the approval and your 1st correspondence from NVC (DS-3032)?

I-130

12/22/09: I-130 receipt date (Sent by lawyer to CSC)

8/20:10: Approved/NOA2

9/03/10: NVC # generated, gave e-mail adds

9/08/10: Received IV/AOS fee bill

9/09/10: Paid AOS/IV

9/13/10: Mailed completed AOS, enetered into the system on 9/14

9/19/10: Mailed completed DS-230, entered into the system on 9/22

10/13/10: CASE COMPLETE!!!

04/06/11: Case upgraded from F2A to CR-1

05/03/11: Final review completed

05/17/11: Interview date scheduled!

05/20/11: Forwarded case to USEM

06/10/11: Interview - APPROVED!!!

Filed: Timeline

Good to know maraming Filipino dito. May question lang ako, sana mabigyan nyo nang linaw ito. Yung lola ko po naka receive na nang approval notice sa USCIS. Nabasa ko po na it may take 3-4 months bago maprocess nang NVC yung case nang lolo ko. At this point, dapat po ba maghintay lang kami nang letter sa mail? or dapat po tawagan namin ang NVC para mag provide nang e-mail para sa choice of agent and affidavit of support letters?

Mayroon po bang step by step link para sa process nang NVC? thank you very much po and god bless! :thumbs:

09/11-I-130 sent

09/23- NOA1 Received

01/19' Touched/NOA2 Approved!

Up next, NVC process!

01/26-Case Assigned via AVR

02-04-Received AOS Bill & DS3032 form online

02/04-DS3032 sent via e-mail

02/08-AOS Bill shown as paid

02/12-IV Bill invoiced

02/19/-AOS packet sent

02/22-Packet received signed by "N Visa Ctr"

02/22-IV Bill paid

03/01-Still waiting for spouse to complete her IV packet

03/06-Email received (False RFE)

03/11- DS230 Packet sent to NVC

03/14- NVC received DS230 signed N VISA CTR

03/18- Operator said AOS is OK, just waiting for DS230 packet for review

03/19- AVR updates message to "Checklist Letter Response received"

03/26- Log in Fail!!!

NVC case complete per AVR 03/29/10

Interview assigned 05/14/10 8:30 am (Thank you Jesus!)

Timeline

Hi Mitch! I was looking over your timeline. How come there was a big gap between the approval and your 1st correspondence from NVC (DS-3032)?

i'll answer in behalf of f2a's who filed 2 to 4 years ago...

before, it will take you a couple of years before they'll approve the petition.so most of us took 3++ years to finally complete the case and be reunited with our family..

2009 and 2010 filers are so lucky that USCIS and NVC are working really fast right now..So don't be surprised if you read different timeline for f2a filers..

i can't connect to operators what philippine time should i call to them so that i can speak to operator... someone help me pls... im still making follow up with my rfe maui. hopefully i can get some good answer again when i can connect to nvc operators. coz the other guy says no we just receive your aos so i told him that the rfe they sent me is wrong he answered yes

Timeline

i can't connect to operators what philippine time should i call to them so that i can speak to operator... someone help me pls... im still making follow up with my rfe maui. hopefully i can get some good answer again when i can connect to nvc operators. coz the other guy says no we just receive your aos so i told him that the rfe they sent me is wrong he answered yes

you should call before 11am philippine time..that's the time we usually call NVC..

Edited by odne

I tried calling 11:00 PM, philippines time. By the way, if you want to save some money when calling NVC or USCIS used Globe tipid card lols ... that is what I am using, only charge you 2.50 per minute.

rfe regarding to my aos documents which its already at nvc at that day when they send the rfe... and i call immediately the nvc persons and it say's no we receive the documents and its not rfe hopefully avr wrong... because the person i talked to say's its ok... false rfe maybe but i have to be sure i need to call them and speak to another operator. what do u think?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

rfe regarding to my aos documents which its already at nvc at that day when they send the rfe... and i call immediately the nvc persons and it say's no we receive the documents and its not rfe hopefully avr wrong... because the person i talked to say's its ok... false rfe maybe but i have to be sure i need to call them and speak to another operator. what do u think?

your fine!!! as ive said before your checklist letter was generated before your AOS was entered in there system, RFE emails from NVC usually received 2days after checklist was generated, and so you in your case you got their RFE email which coincides on the day your AOS was entered in the system. If you want another answer then talk to other operator to confirm again. i observe it is easier to connect between 11am-12pm lunchtime here in PI. youll be fine!dont worry to much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.