-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks.. i already had it ready..just wondering though if i have to get a copy of my Baptismal Certificate. And do USEM had a dresscode? i feel like going to the interview wearing just denims and a simple shirt.is that ok?

Just wear something ur comfortable..like jeans and shirt..but dont forget to bring a jacket..it might get cold inside.. goodluck.. :thumbs:

Timeline

i pray so chaks! i really need major, major luck and more prayers...

Dont worry Mitch.. i always include u in my prayers that ur family will be here soon too.. just keep everything goin.. Thanks for starting this thread... it is really a big help. take care always.. and don't give up.. ur almost there.. :thumbs:

Timeline

Mao jud pag miss U gyud... : :lol:

Kung ikaw pa toh ni apil maam murag ma 1st runner up ka cguro.. :thumbs:

pohon pohon..just give me a buzz, you said before kugos ko sa new baby nimo :D

Kung ako pa toh..? well, move over jud ang nakadaog... :rofl: okay, i will surely give u a buzz.. hopefully we will have a blessing of a healthy baby soonnn... and i will give u a buzz with Mitch to be godparents..God willing... am still praying for that..

Goodluck..and get ready with your trip..this must be the happiest vacay u have since ur family will be coming with you..Hurray.. God is so good, all the time.. :thumbs:

Hi guys! I'm new to this thread, and I'm not familiar with the I-130. I filed my husband's petition last year, priority date Dec. 17, 2009. Yesterday I received the Approval Notice (yey!). I also checked the Visa Bulletin, and it says the cut-off date for September 2010 is Jan. 1, 2010, and that they are current. Can someone explain this to me?

I'm also in the process of doing my Naturalization, hoping that after I become a citizen, I could upgrade the petition. With the approval and cut-off dates, do you think upgrading the petition would still matter?

What should I expect after the approval? I don't really know the steps of the I-130. What happens after this? How long do you think it will take before my husband could get here?

Thanks in advance to those who will reply.. :D

I-130

12/22/09: I-130 receipt date (Sent by lawyer to CSC)

8/20:10: Approved/NOA2

9/03/10: NVC # generated, gave e-mail adds

9/08/10: Received IV/AOS fee bill

9/09/10: Paid AOS/IV

9/13/10: Mailed completed AOS, enetered into the system on 9/14

9/19/10: Mailed completed DS-230, entered into the system on 9/22

10/13/10: CASE COMPLETE!!!

04/06/11: Case upgraded from F2A to CR-1

05/03/11: Final review completed

05/17/11: Interview date scheduled!

05/20/11: Forwarded case to USEM

06/10/11: Interview - APPROVED!!!

Timeline

hello vj family...i got rfe but it says i have to submmit the AOS FORM BUT THEY JUST GOT IT LaST auGUst 25. what will i do regarding this i need your help vj family...

if the NVC's Avr said that they already received your AOS. Just disregard the rfe. It happened to me too. But with my Ds230.

I also suggest that you talk to a live operator just to clear things out..

Filed: Timeline

@odne before as speak to operator and said they just got my aos doc but the avr says i have a missing documents on my financial docs... when i read the e-mail they send me it says they need my aos docs which the operator told me that in their system already... do i need to send them again

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

the visa Bulletin for September is out and it is current , Praise God

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi Mitch how is everything going with the papers? are you almost done?

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@odne before as speak to operator and said they just got my aos doc but the avr says i have a missing documents on my financial docs... when i read the e-mail they send me it says they need my aos docs which the operator told me that in their system already... do i need to send them again

clav214

i think your checklist was generated before your AOS was entered into their system. talk to several operators not just one, if they all says it was there in their system then you dont have to send once again. with the AVR, sometimes they dont update.. what is important is to talk to them directly and in whatever they says, u can even ask why its not still in your AVR... goodluck!

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

the visa Bulletin for September is out and it is current , Praise God

Does this means, NVC starts sending the AOS & IV bill few months before PD is expected to become current. THat may be good, will save time when PD actually becore current.

I-130 (F2A) filed NoA1-08/19/2010, Approval-12/25/2010 :) @CSC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you maui hopefully its false rfe... i will call on monday wish me all a major major luck hehehe....

absolutely clav!lols.... youll be fine im very sure, you only need to confirm, as i suggest talk to several operators to be sure

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.