-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm waiting for case number from NVC... waiting ds 3032... :whistle: :whistle: hope this week is lucky for everyone :star::star:

Mar 26,2009 : send I-130

Apr 02,2009 : USCIS received

Apr 07,2009 : receive NOA1

Jan 22,2010 : touched

Jul 26,2010 : check status online ...APPROVED !

Jul 31,2010 : receive NOA2

Aug 04,2010 : case number in NVC

Aug 11,2010 : receive DS-3032 & AOS fee bill, pay $88 online

Aug 12,2010 : send DS-3032 by email

Aug 13,2010 : paid $88

Aug 20,2010 : NVC receive & accept DS-3032, Visa fee bill, pay $404 online

Aug 24,2010 : send I-864, paid $404

Aug 30,2010 : send DS-230 & civil document

Sep 07,2010 : NVC receive documents

Sep 22,2010 : case complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I'm waiting for case number from NVC... waiting ds 3032... :whistle: :whistle: hope this week is lucky for everyone :star::star:

smile99,

I am also hoping that NVC will assign me a case number and send DS 3032 and AOS bill soon. I received my NOA2 on July 26.

Good Luck to us. :)

My NVC Journey

10/12/10 –NVC received the file

10/15/10 -NVC case # generated

10/18/10 -Called NVC and gave both beneficiary and petitioner email addresses

10/19/10 - Beneficiary emailed DS-3032 to NVC and also mailed the hard copy

10/26/10 - Called NVC and got the IIN

10/26/10 - Paid AOS fee $ 88.00

10/27/10 - AOS fee status shows "PAID"

10/27/10 - AOS package expressed mailed (next day delivery)

10/30/10 - IV fee bill generated and paid immediately

10/30/10 - Received AOS fee bill and DS-3032 kit and also received the confirmation of receipt of DS-3032

11/04/10 - IV fee bill status shown as "paid"

11/04/10 - Sent IV package (next day delivery)

11/06/10 - Received IV instructions packet (packet 3) via email

11/08/10 - AOS entered into NVC system

11/16/10 - AOS was reviewed and OK'ed

11/18/10 - IV entered into NVC system

11/24/10 - IV package was reviewed and generated artificial RFE for missing photographs (which was actually submitted with the package)

11/26/10 - RFE response mailed out

11/29/10 - RFE response delivered to NVC

12/08/10 - RFE response entered into NVC system

12/15/10 - SIF :)

12/15/10 - Case Complete :)

01/03/11 - Interview date assigned for Feb 15 @ 1:30 PM

01/17/11 - Medical done ! Passed

01/25/11 - Re-scheduled the interview for Feb 1 @ 1:00 PM

02/01/11 - Interview @ 1:00 PM - Approved :)

02/03/11 - Visa picked up from USEM

02/12/11 - POE @ JFK

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

goodluck everyone.... alit can you tell me your PD and status of your case now... maui23 whats up... any good news?

hi Clav!!! My PD is Sept. 2008, by this week i will send our DS230,i made a draft of the form for me and my daughter coz i just want to make it a point that i filled-up it right... i have completed all the necessary requirements... i don't want to be in a rush since we all know that we might get our interview appointment maybe by October or Nov. pa naman. BTW what is ur PD? have u sent ur AOS and DS230?

God bless us all...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yap it was in NVC already but my AOS still to be send this week. my PD IS nov. 2008. update me in your case... tanx

Ok Clav i will surely update you... Our PD is current this month but i'm sure that we might have an interview appointment by Oct. or Nov. pa... coz some of those with PD Dec. 2006 to Jan. 2008 still don't have interview date this month... we also have to wait for those with PD Feb 2008 to July 2008 to have their turn... so i assume that we could have our turn by Oct. or Nov.. It's not that bad for we only waited for 2 years for this whole journey... And i'm pretty sure that we can spend this xmas with our loved one...

My husband called NVC 30 miutes ago and our case was completed july 26..3 days after they received my DS230..thank you Lord!

Congrats Odne!!! U r almost there... BTW, what is ur Priority date?

God Bless and goodluck...

My husband called NVC 30 miutes ago and our case was completed july 26..3 days after they received my DS230..thank you Lord!

CONGRATZ....processig at NVC is really going fast these days. :thumbs:

goodmorning vj fam! i just received an email/appointment letter, we have our schedule and its on AUGUST 10,2010!!! :dance::dance::dance: its way too early than expected maybe thats what an expedite can do! Thank u Dear Lord :dance:

And to Ate Chaks and KUya Raymon congrats to both of you! im sure you are all very excited!To ate mitch just hang in there, maayos din lahat yan. thank you for helping me with the insurance issue.

and to everyone! always keep your hopes up and high! your time will come sooner that you expected!I just want to ask everyone to help me pray with our medical. Maybe will do it on Monday =)

Hey Kareen, good luck for next week. ill pray for that over the weekend :innocent:

And please dont forget to post your interview experience.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

just want to share that our court order for my stepson is finally done! we'll get it today and will go straight to DFA for his passport so i can finish all these up. people who filled later than me are already waiting for their interview appt..... im still crossing my fingers that they will make it here this christmas.... what do you thing raymon?

kareen, congrats and as what i always say, keep in touch.

sir Raymon, when is your interview gonna be?

how's chakadoll now?

and you guys have seen kathleen at facebook? i cant just help myself but to be happy for her that

she is finally having a wonderful time with her hubby and with the entire family.

Lebanese gurl, how are you?

twulf? any updates?

Edited by -mitch-

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

just want to share that our court order for my stepson is finally done! we'll get it today and will go straight to DFA for his passport so i can finish all these up. people who filled later than me are already waiting for their interview appt..... im still crossing my fingers that they will make it here this christmas.... what do you thing raymon?

kareen, congrats and as what i always say, keep in touch.

sir Raymon, when is your interview gonna be?

how's chakadoll now?

and you guys have seen kathleen at facebook? i cant just help myself but to be happy for her that

she is finally having a wonderful time with her hubby and with the entire family.

Lebanese gurl, how are you?

twulf? any updates?

Mitch, good to hear from you again and that's good news indeed. Finally you can go forward with everything; and ill bet on it Mitch, they will be here this Xmas. Lately NVC processing is just unbelievable. Just read a post from Odne, her case was completed after 3 days from DS230 submission. :dance::dance:

Wife and sone are done with the medical last month and interview will be this coming august 26. Can't wait for the big day..so please pray for me. i need all the prayers that i can get. :innocent:

Ddnt hear anything from Chakadoll the past few days, i think shes preparing for her trip next month and the baby plan as well. :D

Edited by Raymon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.