-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Kathleen,

They just did their medical last monday and tuesday...PRAISED JESUS THEY PASSED!! :innocent:

my son was not required to take the TB test since his only 1 yr old.

So one down and one more to go.... :thumbs:

Good to know that theyre done without any hassles... :dance: :dance: :dance: Praise the Lord Jesus Christ :innocent: am so happy for y my friend, ur one more inch to being with them.. God is so good... Dont worry bout the interview, they will just be fine.. and with you having a one year old they will have their heart for you.. they really are family oriented so am very positive they will do just as fine..

And i will pray for their interview too..its gonna be sooner.. yeheyyy... :dance:

Good to know that theyre done without any hassles... :dance: :dance: :dance: Praise the Lord Jesus Christ :innocent: am so happy for y my friend, ur one more inch to being with them.. God is so good... Dont worry bout the interview, they will just be fine.. and with you having a one year old they will have their heart for you.. they really are family oriented so am very positive they will do just as fine..

And i will pray for their interview too..its gonna be sooner.. yeheyyy... :dance:

Im so excited na Kathleen, cant wait for them to be here..im just so happy that everything went well during the medical. The doctors and nurses were so accomodating to my son, maybe coz his still 1 yr old. Instead of letting them wait for hours for his PE and Vaccination, they just set an appointed time for him late afternoon. So it took them just an hour to complete everything (PE and immunization). And what really surprise them the most....even with six shots he was not crying..hehehehe

Praised Jesus again.... :innocent:

Timeline

Im so excited na Kathleen, cant wait for them to be here..im just so happy that everything went well during the medical. The doctors and nurses were so accomodating to my son, maybe coz his still 1 yr old. Instead of letting them wait for hours for his PE and Vaccination, they just set an appointed time for him late afternoon. So it took them just an hour to complete everything (PE and immunization). And what really surprise them the most....even with six shots he was not crying..hehehehe

Praised Jesus again.... :innocent:

I think so.. because he is only one year old..luoy pud au if they let the baby wait for so long.. thats what they say they might have some considerations in a certain circumstances.. very lucky jud.. isog diay au imo baby boy ky la man nag cry...liwat siguro sa daddy... :rofl: its less than a month now and that they will have their interview pohon.. am sure very excited ka kaau... :blink: Thank God everything went well.. medyo kulbahinam sad baya ang medical.. one down for u my friend.. :whistle:

I think so.. because he is only one year old..luoy pud au if they let the baby wait for so long.. thats what they say they might have some considerations in a certain circumstances.. very lucky jud.. isog diay au imo baby boy ky la man nag cry...liwat siguro sa daddy... :rofl: its less than a month now and that they will have their interview pohon.. am sure very excited ka kaau... :blink: Thank God everything went well.. medyo kulbahinam sad baya ang medical.. one down for u my friend.. :whistle:

hehehe...isog pero buotan man ang daddy. :D , masuko lang ug dili eh hataq ni mommy and eh ask ni daddy. :rofl: . So one more to go nalang gyud Kathleen, less then a month. Ikaw pud exicted naka...so goodluck for your baby plans pohon..i wish its a boy..HEHEHE :thumbs:

Timeline

hehehe...isog pero buotan man ang daddy. :D , masuko lang ug dili eh hataq ni mommy and eh ask ni daddy. :rofl: . So one more to go nalang gyud Kathleen, less then a month. Ikaw pud exicted naka...so goodluck for your baby plans pohon..i wish its a boy..HEHEHE :thumbs:

As in...hehehehe :rofl: am excited napud.. but it would still be more than 2 months to go before ko makauli pohon.. ive got my round trip ticket and still trying to look for their one way ticket.. ive been in contact with the Southwinds, they have a promo of a first time immigrants to CRP and its bout 800+... so still looking around.. i hope too that we will have a second one , and its gonna be a bonus if its a boy.. :yes: but anyway bottomline bisan unsa basta normal and healthy ang baby ug ang mommy plud the daddy.. :dancing:

Thank you for the goodluck.. and to ur plans and family too , I wish you all the best in life.. :thumbs:

As in...hehehehe :rofl: am excited napud.. but it would still be more than 2 months to go before ko makauli pohon.. ive got my round trip ticket and still trying to look for their one way ticket.. ive been in contact with the Southwinds, they have a promo of a first time immigrants to CRP and its bout 800+... so still looking around.. i hope too that we will have a second one , and its gonna be a bonus if its a boy.. :yes: but anyway bottomline bisan unsa basta normal and healthy ang baby ug ang mommy plud the daddy.. :dancing:

Thank you for the goodluck.. and to ur plans and family too , I wish you all the best in life.. :thumbs:

Speaking of tickets you might check on this one..http://www.santraphael.com/home.php

they have cheap fare for 1st time immigrants as well.and speaking of baby's....ill pray na its a boy para complete na..hehehehe. :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Finally !

I got an approval notice in the mail last night. Thank God. Thanks to nekomyu, sweetapple and all my VJ friends who guided me.

But the online status of my I-130 still showing 'Initial review'. I had created an account with USCIS but I didn't receive any email or text msg. alert. Directly approval notice in the mail. woohooo. I am so happy. kicking.gif

Next, I'm waiting for NVC to receive my case and assign a case number.

Thanks again,

My NVC Journey

10/12/10 –NVC received the file

10/15/10 -NVC case # generated

10/18/10 -Called NVC and gave both beneficiary and petitioner email addresses

10/19/10 - Beneficiary emailed DS-3032 to NVC and also mailed the hard copy

10/26/10 - Called NVC and got the IIN

10/26/10 - Paid AOS fee $ 88.00

10/27/10 - AOS fee status shows "PAID"

10/27/10 - AOS package expressed mailed (next day delivery)

10/30/10 - IV fee bill generated and paid immediately

10/30/10 - Received AOS fee bill and DS-3032 kit and also received the confirmation of receipt of DS-3032

11/04/10 - IV fee bill status shown as "paid"

11/04/10 - Sent IV package (next day delivery)

11/06/10 - Received IV instructions packet (packet 3) via email

11/08/10 - AOS entered into NVC system

11/16/10 - AOS was reviewed and OK'ed

11/18/10 - IV entered into NVC system

11/24/10 - IV package was reviewed and generated artificial RFE for missing photographs (which was actually submitted with the package)

11/26/10 - RFE response mailed out

11/29/10 - RFE response delivered to NVC

12/08/10 - RFE response entered into NVC system

12/15/10 - SIF :)

12/15/10 - Case Complete :)

01/03/11 - Interview date assigned for Feb 15 @ 1:30 PM

01/17/11 - Medical done ! Passed

01/25/11 - Re-scheduled the interview for Feb 1 @ 1:00 PM

02/01/11 - Interview @ 1:00 PM - Approved :)

02/03/11 - Visa picked up from USEM

02/12/11 - POE @ JFK

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

does anyone know anything about the visa category 'FX' . My wife's category is supposed to be F2A (wife of PR), but it is listed as FX in the appointment schedule posted by consulate (similar as given below). You can see f2a and fx on same list for differnt case numbers, but not sure what is the difference?

MDR2001777024 F4 09-Aug-2010 9:00 AM

MDR2010599022 F2A 09-Aug-2010 9:00 AM

MDR2000702016 F4 10-Aug-2010 8:00 AM

MDR2009842007 FX 10-Aug-2010 8:00 AM

MDR2006751003 F3 10-Aug-2010 8:00 AM

Timeline

does anyone know anything about the visa category 'FX' . My wife's category is supposed to be F2A (wife of PR), but it is listed as FX in the appointment schedule posted by consulate (similar as given below). You can see f2a and fx on same list for differnt case numbers, but not sure what is the difference?

MDR2001777024 F4 09-Aug-2010 9:00 AM

MDR2010599022 F2A 09-Aug-2010 9:00 AM

MDR2000702016 F4 10-Aug-2010 8:00 AM

MDR2009842007 FX 10-Aug-2010 8:00 AM

MDR2006751003 F3 10-Aug-2010 8:00 AM

It means a family sponsored immigrant on a second preference(exempt from country limitations).

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hey guys its me lebanese girl... Next week is my husbands appointment im so nervous he wont get it... thing is i don't know what he needs you guys know when you get the appointment letter there is a page of the documents and the status do i go by what the status says or should i just go and get the documents all over again and get them certified... I really need help here guys to whom already had the appointment what should my husband bring along with him what questions are they going to ask him.....

Help anyone

Timeline

hey guys its me lebanese girl... Next week is my husbands appointment im so nervous he wont get it... thing is i don't know what he needs you guys know when you get the appointment letter there is a page of the documents and the status do i go by what the status says or should i just go and get the documents all over again and get them certified... I really need help here guys to whom already had the appointment what should my husband bring along with him what questions are they going to ask him.....

Help anyone

Lebanese girl,

Just go ahead and prepare an a copy too, they might look for it on the prescreening or the CO , even if the packet says they have it..they asked for our marriage certificate even if they have it from NVC..that way u can present it when they will ask for it.. Goodluck and stay calm.. God bless on his interview.. I will surely include u on my prayers.. :thumbs:

Hello again VJ FAMILY upon doing the AOS documents do they have to calculate still before they will send the AOS to the NVC or% just send the tax return to the nvc? thanks and hoping your good ideAS... GOD BLESS US ALL>>>

Clav, I dont remember calculating on my AOS.. i just sent my Tax return and the forms plus my 6 current paychecks and a letter from my employer.. God bless u :thumbs:

Lebanese girl,

Just go ahead and prepare an a copy too, they might look for it on the prescreening or the CO , even if the packet says they have it..they asked for our marriage certificate even if they have it from NVC..that way u can present it when they will ask for it.. Goodluck and stay calm.. God bless on his interview.. I will surely include u on my prayers.. :thumbs:

Clav, I dont remember calculating on my AOS.. i just sent my Tax return and the forms plus my 6 current paychecks and a letter from my employer.. God bless u :thumbs:

As long as ur income requirements met with the above poverty line..

yuhooooo i got my interview schedule..hahahah a big big lol it was in dream

why this is happening to me why i m not getting interview schedule..with PD dec 2006 all who's pd is 2007 are getting date but me a big big bad luck :(:unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

yuhooooo i got my interview schedule..hahahah a big big lol it was in dream

why this is happening to me why i m not getting interview schedule..with PD dec 2006 all who's pd is 2007 are getting date but me a big big bad luck :(:unsure:

Many Congrats to you arashh. My PD is Jan 2007, but I have just been approved and still waiting for NVC to receive my case. I donno how long is it taking these days. But congrats to you for your interview schedule. Good Luck to your spouse.

Thanks,

My NVC Journey

10/12/10 –NVC received the file

10/15/10 -NVC case # generated

10/18/10 -Called NVC and gave both beneficiary and petitioner email addresses

10/19/10 - Beneficiary emailed DS-3032 to NVC and also mailed the hard copy

10/26/10 - Called NVC and got the IIN

10/26/10 - Paid AOS fee $ 88.00

10/27/10 - AOS fee status shows "PAID"

10/27/10 - AOS package expressed mailed (next day delivery)

10/30/10 - IV fee bill generated and paid immediately

10/30/10 - Received AOS fee bill and DS-3032 kit and also received the confirmation of receipt of DS-3032

11/04/10 - IV fee bill status shown as "paid"

11/04/10 - Sent IV package (next day delivery)

11/06/10 - Received IV instructions packet (packet 3) via email

11/08/10 - AOS entered into NVC system

11/16/10 - AOS was reviewed and OK'ed

11/18/10 - IV entered into NVC system

11/24/10 - IV package was reviewed and generated artificial RFE for missing photographs (which was actually submitted with the package)

11/26/10 - RFE response mailed out

11/29/10 - RFE response delivered to NVC

12/08/10 - RFE response entered into NVC system

12/15/10 - SIF :)

12/15/10 - Case Complete :)

01/03/11 - Interview date assigned for Feb 15 @ 1:30 PM

01/17/11 - Medical done ! Passed

01/25/11 - Re-scheduled the interview for Feb 1 @ 1:00 PM

02/01/11 - Interview @ 1:00 PM - Approved :)

02/03/11 - Visa picked up from USEM

02/12/11 - POE @ JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.